Acts of Submission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg

Oh My God !

Again I am so impressed with all the things you have done.
God, I wouldn't have guessed that you did all these sexy things in less than six months
I feel like I could learn so much from you. Were you ever shy or inhibited ?
Or have you always been this brave and adventurous ?

I feel dumb that all I can say is "Wow !"

Eunice

Greetings

Hello, Dear Ones! I am wearing a black skirt and red blouse, button-front with the sleeves rolled up, my pink leather sandals and am pantiless today, the last day of a week of wearing no underwear under a skirt or dress on Dragon Teacher's command. My pussy juices are very delicate and mildly flavored this evening. Dragon Teacher had me remove my pussy hair and I have felt very naked and vulnerable and exposed all week. I have felt Dragon's energy strongly and daily I have had as many orgasms as I could ... from a low of four to, well, hundreds! On Thursday evening in the shower, using the shower massage, I had orgasm after orgasm, going higher and higher, until I had to stop because my hands were numb from holding my lips open and the shower head in place. The vibration has been high this week, with my exposed pussy so accessible, it has been quite easy to find moments to slip my hand under my skirt and gently feel the newly hairless mound and stroke the shy but eager little clit, or to slip a finger deep inside and press hard on my g-spot ...

Thank you so much for your comments and mind-boggling suggestions for the submission contest ...

Here are the entries so far ... please feel free to feed the creative energy by adding your own ideas or letting me know if you are enjoying this thread.

un abrazo,
Carne Dulce

1. Zeke_Zachary - I would like her to sit in a restaurant in a skirt without panties and secretly touch herself deeply.

2. shy_but_so_curious - I think it would be sexy if you were to play with yourself in a place like a library.

3. DrunknBarbarian- I would like her to dress in a thong bikini bottom and a ripped up thin tank top t-shirt, with high heels, on a Sunday afternoon and wash the car for 30 minutes, do lots of splashing around, the shirt has to get wet

4. playful1 - She will wear a low-cut shirt and a pretty, short skirt (notice no mention of panties or a bra?). She will hike her skirt up around her waist and get into the car. She will drive herself to a fast food place in her general area and pull into a space near other cars and work her pretty little cunt until she's sooo close to cumming. At this point, she will go into the drive-thru and continue masturbating. As she's trying to place her order, she will have a very vocal orgasm. She will continue to play with her cunt as she drive up, pays, takes her food, and drives off. She will record all of this (either audio or video, Teacher's discretion) for the enjoyment of her Master as well as those of us here at Literotica.

5. drtshare learn how to do index.

6. drtshare do a slow strip tease ...I would like to see a slow strip tease... ... not just remove 6 pieces of clothes and be naked... but a slow strip of when she is dress to go out with a plan and a need to drive someone wild with lust.
If you look at My thread Ladies, its all in the tease..STRIPTEASE to get idea. RaisdBiWolvs did old school one.. but she was shy... not show her backside.. wonderfull asshole

7. goldenass - go to a library wearing something naughty or at least that feels very sexy, no panties - select something well known to be erotic by the cover from the stacks (being very wet during this process is imperative) - take it to an occupied reading table and moan gently any time the text gets you going. Oh, and show lots of leg and a delectable flash of ass when coming and going.

8. johnie38uk - Dear carne_dulce, you truly are the very sweetest meat. I have enjoyed looking at all your photographs. I have been very impressed by the depth and refreshing honesty of your lust for submission. So it's an honour to set you this challenge, which is to visit an art gallery on your lunch break and surreptitiously bring yourself to climax in as many rooms as possible. You should wear: a black push bra, black pull-ups, no knickers of course, a black silk blouse with a few buttons open, a chain and pendant to emphasise your ample cleavage, a very short black skirt and black high heels. How brave can you be? Maybe you'll drop your gallery map, so you can bend over and flash someone? Or scurry into a corner and feverishly bring yourself to climax? Or will you move your elbow enough to let a member of staff suspect when you are playing with yourself? How about giving a show to a teenage boy in a secluded corner? Or sitting next to an old man. Engaging him in a conversation, in the course of which, you slowly hitch up your skirt. And if he isn't frightened off, you start to touch your thighs until finally you slowly masturbate for him? In a crowded room can you find a way to touch yourself without being caught? How many photos can you take of your pussy on show in the gallery? The last room you should visit is the bathroom. Masturbate hard on 3 fingers to relieve all your pent up sexual energy and take a final picture as evidence for your master and literotica fans. With love johnie38uk xxx

9 uptownjoe you will need to go shopping for a new bathing suit at one of the upscale shops while there you will need to try on three suits each one will be more revealing than the last. you will ask the clerk to take a few pictures of you in each suit to show your hubby /bf for his approval. You will let Dragon Teacher review the pictures, if he approves one of the suits you will go back and purchase it, otherwise you will need to return to the store and try on three more suits unit you find one he approve.

10. WLF = My act of submission for you carne_dulce, pushes the boundaries of what you are already doing. You should wear a skirt or dress without panties, must have high heels that compliment the outfit. My task for you is to go shopping like you have been already, Whenever a salesman (or sales women if your so inclined) asks if he may help you. I want you to let him, I want you to flirt with him and take things as far as you can before leaving the shop. For every sales person who you flirt with, I want you to find some place secluded, and touch yourself, bring yourself near climax then stop and find a new sales person to flirt with and repeat. You must do this with at least 5 sales people, more if you enjoy yourself. Lastly, the final part of my task requires you to go home to your husband and show him how wet you are, show him how bad you've been and let him have his way with you. But as per you and dragon's agreement, You can't climax with your husband or dragon will have to punish you.

11. Fflow - I found an interesting quote, one which deserves consideration: Quote: "The freedom which corresponds to submission is the ability to lay down the terrible burden of always having to have our own way." What, then, is your own way? What is it that you are clinging to, that you're unwilling to abandon completely, and thus prevents you from submitting completely? Your assignment: Write at least five paragraphs that describe, in detail, what these things are, and what your life would be like if you were able to release them.

12. jmaxwell69 - Go to a sex toy shop panty-less and in a short skirt and get a photo with a sex toy in one hand while the other hand holds up the skirt in the front to expose your pussy. (No hands free? This will either require taking a friend or asking a freindly looking staff member or customer to snap the photo.)

13. lakesailer_mi - You insert your butt plug and leave it in for the day.

14. dedic8ted2u2 - Dress in a short skirt, tight top, and no panties. Wear your best fuck me heels. And wear a choker to symbolize a slave collar. Write in marker or lipstick "Dragons Slut" or "Dragons Sub" on your inner thighs. You are to spank your ass and the back of your thighs with a hair brush or wooden spoon to leave noticeable spanking marks. Then you are to visit a series of shoe stores, just like before. However, before entering each store you are to fuck yourself with your fingers to the extreme edge of orgasm, but never achieving one and then enter the store and ask for assistance from a clerk. You are not to wash your hands and you are to keep your legs spread as much as possible to allow the aroma of your aching sex to fill the room. You may masturbate in your car or in a public restroom before each store. You are to to take pictures of yourself masturbating as well. After at least 3 shoe stores you are to insert your butt plug and go to a restaurant bar. Sit at the stool, frequently turning to face the restaurant and uncross your legs for observant patrons to see your inner thighs and pantyless pussy.

15. Glyndwr - This is an act of submission for you and your Master. you will wait in your room for a signal from Him. This could be a special ringtone on your cell phone or simply Him letting the phone ring 3 times before hanging up. On the first signal you will disrobe and adopt a submissive position (suggestions below), you will then remain in this position, motionless, until you receive the next signal from Him. you then adopt the next position until his next signal. This continues until your Master lets you rest or after a pre-arranged number of position changes. He has to trust His slave to carry out His instructions without being able to verify it, you have to have the discipline not to move until you receive the required signal.

Suggested positions - relaxed kneeling, on your knees, legs together, bum resting on your heels, head on your chest, eyes down, hands placed palm down on the floor either side of your legs.
Crucifix - Lie face down on the floor, legs together and straight down, arms outstretched at right angles to your body.
Raised kneeling - on your knees, thighs apart, back arched, head back, bum lifted off your heels, palms resting face up on your thighs.
Wall stress - Standing legs apart, facing a wall about 3 feet away, lift arms up above shoulders and lean forward to place them on the wall.

16 uptownjoe - You will be heading for a local gym and say you were thinking of joining and ask for a guess pass. You will change into your workout outfit which will include be a well forming cami / tee shirt / sport bra top, making sure that your nipples and the nipple huggers can be seen through. The rest of the outfit will be at your choosing. Once in the gym you will work out for about two hours moving from machine to machine, chatting and flirting with the men or ladies on the machine next to you. You will make note of the number of men and ladies that approach you first. This will be the number of minutes you have to play with yourself that following evening. if the number is over 10 you will be permitted to you a dildo over 20 a vibrator

Attachments

• 31March10-19.jpg
    31March10-19.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 1,289
  • 31March10-20.jpg
    31March10-20.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 770
thank you

Oh My God !

Again I am so impressed with all the things you have done.
God, I wouldn't have guessed that you did all these sexy things in less than six months
I feel like I could learn so much from you. Were you ever shy or inhibited ?
Or have you always been this brave and adventurous ?

I feel dumb that all I can say is "Wow !"

Eunice

Thanks Eunice and everyone for your comments!

I just spent my afternoon reading through this thread and I am in awe at the moment as to how you have submitted yourself to someone and done such daring acts! I'd like to reiterate what many people have said so far! "WOW"

I'm looking forward to thois thread and maybe add something to your Acts of submission that you will have to do!

:rose:

Hello, Dear Ones! I am wearing a black skirt and red blouse, button-front with the sleeves rolled up, my pink leather sandals and am pantiless today, the last day of a week of wearing no underwear under a skirt or dress on Dragon Teacher's command. My pussy juices are very delicate and mildly flavored this evening. Dragon Teacher had me remove my pussy hair and I have felt very naked and vulnerable and exposed all week. I have felt Dragon's energy strongly and daily I have had as many orgasms as I could ... from a low of four to, well, hundreds! On Thursday evening in the shower, using the shower massage, I had orgasm after orgasm, going higher and higher, until I had to stop because my hands were numb from holding my lips open and the shower head in place. The vibration has been high this week, with my exposed pussy so accessible, it has been quite easy to find moments to slip my hand under my skirt and gently feel the newly hairless mound and stroke the shy but eager little clit, or to slip a finger deep inside and press hard on my g-spot ...

Thank you so much for your comments and mind-boggling suggestions for the submission contest ...

Here are the entries so far ... please feel free to feed the creative energy by adding your own ideas or letting me know if you are enjoying this thread.

un abrazo,
Carne Dulce

1. Zeke_Zachary - I would like her to sit in a restaurant in a skirt without panties and secretly touch herself deeply.

2. shy_but_so_curious - I think it would be sexy if you were to play with yourself in a place like a library.

3. DrunknBarbarian- I would like her to dress in a thong bikini bottom and a ripped up thin tank top t-shirt, with high heels, on a Sunday afternoon and wash the car for 30 minutes, do lots of splashing around, the shirt has to get wet

4. playful1 - She will wear a low-cut shirt and a pretty, short skirt (notice no mention of panties or a bra?). She will hike her skirt up around her waist and get into the car. She will drive herself to a fast food place in her general area and pull into a space near other cars and work her pretty little cunt until she's sooo close to cumming. At this point, she will go into the drive-thru and continue masturbating. As she's trying to place her order, she will have a very vocal orgasm. She will continue to play with her cunt as she drive up, pays, takes her food, and drives off. She will record all of this (either audio or video, Teacher's discretion) for the enjoyment of her Master as well as those of us here at Literotica.

6. drtshare do a slow strip tease ...I would like to see a slow strip tease... ... not just remove 6 pieces of clothes and be naked... but a slow strip of when she is dress to go out with a plan and a need to drive someone wild with lust.
If you look at My thread Ladies, its all in the tease..STRIPTEASE to get idea. RaisdBiWolvs did old school one.. but she was shy... not show her backside.. wonderfull asshole

7. goldenass - go to a library wearing something naughty or at least that feels very sexy, no panties - select something well known to be erotic by the cover from the stacks (being very wet during this process is imperative) - take it to an occupied reading table and moan gently any time the text gets you going. Oh, and show lots of leg and a delectable flash of ass when coming and going.

8. johnie38uk - Dear carne_dulce, you truly are the very sweetest meat. I have enjoyed looking at all your photographs. I have been very impressed by the depth and refreshing honesty of your lust for submission. So it's an honour to set you this challenge, which is to visit an art gallery on your lunch break and surreptitiously bring yourself to climax in as many rooms as possible. You should wear: a black push bra, black pull-ups, no knickers of course, a black silk blouse with a few buttons open, a chain and pendant to emphasise your ample cleavage, a very short black skirt and black high heels. How brave can you be? Maybe you'll drop your gallery map, so you can bend over and flash someone? Or scurry into a corner and feverishly bring yourself to climax? Or will you move your elbow enough to let a member of staff suspect when you are playing with yourself? How about giving a show to a teenage boy in a secluded corner? Or sitting next to an old man. Engaging him in a conversation, in the course of which, you slowly hitch up your skirt. And if he isn't frightened off, you start to touch your thighs until finally you slowly masturbate for him? In a crowded room can you find a way to touch yourself without being caught? How many photos can you take of your pussy on show in the gallery? The last room you should visit is the bathroom. Masturbate hard on 3 fingers to relieve all your pent up sexual energy and take a final picture as evidence for your master and literotica fans. With love johnie38uk xxx

9 uptownjoe you will need to go shopping for a new bathing suit at one of the upscale shops while there you will need to try on three suits each one will be more revealing than the last. you will ask the clerk to take a few pictures of you in each suit to show your hubby /bf for his approval. You will let Dragon Teacher review the pictures, if he approves one of the suits you will go back and purchase it, otherwise you will need to return to the store and try on three more suits unit you find one he approve.

10. WLF = My act of submission for you carne_dulce, pushes the boundaries of what you are already doing. You should wear a skirt or dress without panties, must have high heels that compliment the outfit. My task for you is to go shopping like you have been already, Whenever a salesman (or sales women if your so inclined) asks if he may help you. I want you to let him, I want you to flirt with him and take things as far as you can before leaving the shop. For every sales person who you flirt with, I want you to find some place secluded, and touch yourself, bring yourself near climax then stop and find a new sales person to flirt with and repeat. You must do this with at least 5 sales people, more if you enjoy yourself. Lastly, the final part of my task requires you to go home to your husband and show him how wet you are, show him how bad you've been and let him have his way with you. But as per you and dragon's agreement, You can't climax with your husband or dragon will have to punish you.

11. Fflow - I found an interesting quote, one which deserves consideration: Quote: "The freedom which corresponds to submission is the ability to lay down the terrible burden of always having to have our own way." What, then, is your own way? What is it that you are clinging to, that you're unwilling to abandon completely, and thus prevents you from submitting completely? Your assignment: Write at least five paragraphs that describe, in detail, what these things are, and what your life would be like if you were able to release them.

12. jmaxwell69 - Go to a sex toy shop panty-less and in a short skirt and get a photo with a sex toy in one hand while the other hand holds up the skirt in the front to expose your pussy. (No hands free? This will either require taking a friend or asking a freindly looking staff member or customer to snap the photo.)

14. dedic8ted2u2 - Dress in a short skirt, tight top, and no panties. Wear your best fuck me heels. And wear a choker to symbolize a slave collar. Write in marker or lipstick "Dragons Slut" or "Dragons Sub" on your inner thighs. You are to spank your ass and the back of your thighs with a hair brush or wooden spoon to leave noticeable spanking marks. Then you are to visit a series of shoe stores, just like before. However, before entering each store you are to fuck yourself with your fingers to the extreme edge of orgasm, but never achieving one and then enter the store and ask for assistance from a clerk. You are not to wash your hands and you are to keep your legs spread as much as possible to allow the aroma of your aching sex to fill the room. You may masturbate in your car or in a public restroom before each store. You are to to take pictures of yourself masturbating as well. After at least 3 shoe stores you are to insert your butt plug and go to a restaurant bar. Sit at the stool, frequently turning to face the restaurant and uncross your legs for observant patrons to see your inner thighs and pantyless pussy.

15. Glyndwr - This is an act of submission for you and your Master. you will wait in your room for a signal from Him. This could be a special ringtone on your cell phone or simply Him letting the phone ring 3 times before hanging up. On the first signal you will disrobe and adopt a submissive position (suggestions below), you will then remain in this position, motionless, until you receive the next signal from Him. you then adopt the next position until his next signal. This continues until your Master lets you rest or after a pre-arranged number of position changes. He has to trust His slave to carry out His instructions without being able to verify it, you have to have the discipline not to move until you receive the required signal.

Suggested positions - relaxed kneeling, on your knees, legs together, bum resting on your heels, head on your chest, eyes down, hands placed palm down on the floor either side of your legs.
Crucifix - Lie face down on the floor, legs together and straight down, arms outstretched at right angles to your body.
Raised kneeling - on your knees, thighs apart, back arched, head back, bum lifted off your heels, palms resting face up on your thighs.
Wall stress - Standing legs apart, facing a wall about 3 feet away, lift arms up above shoulders and lean forward to place them on the wall.

16 uptownjoe - You will be heading for a local gym and say you were thinking of joining and ask for a guess pass. You will change into your workout outfit which will include be a well forming cami / tee shirt / sport bra top, making sure that your nipples and the nipple huggers can be seen through. The rest of the outfit will be at your choosing. Once in the gym you will work out for about two hours moving from machine to machine, chatting and flirting with the men or ladies on the machine next to you. You will make note of the number of men and ladies that approach you first. This will be the number of minutes you have to play with yourself that following evening. if the number is over 10 you will be permitted to you a dildo over 20 a vibrator

those pics are hot i was unwell so i see there is nothing in the pie for me

I like this thread, it's like a next generation way of telling a sex story.

Vote Yes!

Hello, Dear Ones! I am dressed in my flowered skirt and black tank top, pink hoodie and pink leather sandals. I have on a beige bra but no panties. My pussy juice tastes mild and tart tonight.

Dragon Teacher's challenge for the week ... I must continue to bring myself to the edge of climax for each of your comments -- at the end of the day, I may climax if more of you say "yes" than say "no" -- and if no one votes, I may not climax.

So .... please vote yes!

Thank you so much!

And here are the entries so far in the submission contest ... thank you so much to everyone who contributed an idea so far! Please feel free to share your creativity and ideas for erotic adventure to this contest and of course I enjoy your comments!

un abrazo
Carne Dulce

16. uptownjoe - You will be heading for a local gym and say you were thinking of joining and ask for a guess pass. You will change into your workout outfit which will include be a well forming cami / tee shirt / sport bra top, making sure that your nipples and the nipple huggers can be seen through. The rest of the outfit will be at your choosing. Once in the gym you will work out for about two hours moving from machine to machine, chatting and flirting with the men or ladies on the machine next to you. You will make note of the number of men and ladies that approach you first. This will be the number of minutes you have to play with yourself that following evening. if the number is over 10 you will be permitted to you a dildo over 20 a vibrator

17. SirLeo - Here is an act of submission for you-
you are naked, kneeling on a bed in a hotel room. your ass is in the the air, your head on the pillow. your Master has invited 3 men and 1 woman to the room. you have previously served us by arranging 5 chairs (1 for your Master and myself and the other 3 guests) so that we have a perfect view of the bed. you have served us all whiskies, cognacs, etc. as our pleasure desires. you have also prepared a fine cigar for each of us by inserting it into your deliciusl wet pussy. As we sit and enjoy our drinks and smoke, eachof gives you a command to perfrom with the assortment of toys, vibes, and floggers laid out in front of you.

Love you thread but seeing how you cam every day as many times as possible last week. I have to vote NO for orgasms this week. :devil:

17. manic_obsessive: While wearing a very lot cut blouse and tight jeans, with a pair of suitable high heels - and nothing else to speak of - you are to go about your normal day. However, for every time you mind strays to something sexual, or every time you are alone, you must push yourself to the point of orgasm, being careful to not go over the edge. Do not clean yourself up, let your juices flow. What you do during that day is at your master's discretion, However once an hour you must photograph yourself either fully clothed and soaking, or record yourself while trying not to orgasm.

yes but only after ten comments and thus 10 near orgasms. Also a second request to see a pic of your outfit right at the moment of near O!

17. manic_obsessive: While wearing a very lot cut blouse and tight jeans, with a pair of suitable high heels - and nothing else to speak of - you are to go about your normal day. However, for every time you mind strays to something sexual, or every time you are alone, you must push yourself to the point of orgasm, being careful to not go over the edge. Do not clean yourself up, let your juices flow. What you do during that day is at your master's discretion, However once an hour you must photograph yourself either fully clothed and soaking, or record yourself while trying not to orgasm.

18. stan_man13- yahoo video to the fans of the thread. I'd like to see and hear you read comments and then watch as you masterbate to near orgasm. until the 10th comment is read and you are allowed to go over the edge to bliss by demonstrating your favorite acts of submission. 18b.-Take suggestions via PM. Take pics/video and email it back to the requesting party.

a yes vote if.....

you record what you are doing as you tell us about it and tell us to cum with you as you get there..... granted you may just want to moan and whimper... but try your best to describe and let us take part in the finale.

18. stan_man13- yahoo video to the fans of the thread. I'd like to see and hear you read comments and then watch as you masterbate to near orgasm. until the 10th comment is read and you are allowed to go over the edge to bliss by demonstrating your favorite acts of submission. 18b.-Take suggestions via PM. Take pics/video and email it back to the requesting party.

19. If there is a night when you are alone at the house, then late at night, after midnight, you must strip down to fishnet leggings and high-heels. Nothing else. Bind you hands behind your back and leave the house through the front door, locking it behind you. You must walk away from your house for at least two blocks and then find a dark, shadowy spot. Stand in that spot and count to 100, then make your way back home. You cannot orgasm during your walk. When you get home, before you enter your house, unbind your hands and masturbate on your front porch. Take a picture of yourself on the porch.

Vote yes today please!

Good morning, Dear Ones! I am wearing office clothing - peep-toe leopard-print wedge-heeled shoes, black skirt, animal-print front-button blouse over a beige bra, a black swing jacket and of course no panties. My pussy juice tastes light and fresh, just out of the shower as I am.

Yesterday there was one vote against and two votes for orgasm but with conditions I could not fulfill, so in good conscience I could not allow myself to go over the edge last night ... so I hope today you will be kind enough to leave a message or comment on the thread, perhaps a suggestion for the submission contest (aren't they amazing?!?) and please ... a vote for Carne Dulce to enjoy a luxurious, explosive and deeply satisfying orgasm tonight ... please vote yes!

Thank you so much, Dear Ones, for your support of this thread. I can't tell you how much I enjoy and appreciate your kind words and your play with Dragon Teacher and me!

un abrazo
Carne Dulce

Good morning, Dear Ones! I am wearing office clothing - peep-toe leopard-print wedge-heeled shoes, black skirt, animal-print front-button blouse over a beige bra, a black swing jacket and of course no panties. My pussy juice tastes light and fresh, just out of the shower as I am.

Yesterday there was one vote against and two votes for orgasm but with conditions I could not fulfill, so in good conscience I could not allow myself to go over the edge last night ... so I hope today you will be kind enough to leave a message or comment on the thread, perhaps a suggestion for the submission contest (aren't they amazing?!?) and please ... a vote for Carne Dulce to enjoy a luxurious, explosive and deeply satisfying orgasm tonight ... please vote yes!

Thank you so much, Dear Ones, for your support of this thread. I can't tell you how much I enjoy and appreciate your kind words and your play with Dragon Teacher and me!

un abrazo
Carne Dulce

I vote no today. reason should be obvious

un abrazo
Carne Dulce

Yes if you show proof of how wet you are
:kiss::devil:

Last edited:
I don't know if you've really earned the privledge of an orgasm. I think I need convincing.

oh you who love orgasms ... please ... vote yes!

Dragon Teacher appeared on-line this afternoon. I took my laptop into my bedroom and stripped in front of the mirror at His command. I showed Him my pussy after fingering myself because He wanted to see how wet I was.

Dragon Teacher is pleased with the new mobility of this laptop. He made me show Him a dress He wants to play with and I did so. Then He sent me into the yard wearing only the dress and sandals. He wanted to know where it was I had stood naked in the moonlight and with my finger in my pussy at His command so I showed Him.

Then He told me to sit on the porch and set the laptop down in front of me. My house is at an intersection and the porch is visible from many directions; also, the houses across the street in all directions are higher on hills than ours, which also makes our porch more visible. The mailman pulled up and parked on the other side of the intersection and went about his rounds.

Nonetheless, Dragon Teacher demanded that I spread my legs and expose myself to Him. I tried to do so quickly but He was not content. He insisted I spread wide and show Him my pussy and hold the pose as long as I could.

I looked about ... I saw no one but the mailman was meandering down the street ... I tried to keep him in view ... I set the laptop down on the chair across from me and leaned back, spreading my legs wide ... as long as I dared, trying to look bored and cool ... but trembling inside and bubbling within ...

Dragon Teacher demanded that I touch myself for Him. Again I trembled and looked about fearfully ... behind the windows, who knows? but I saw no one ... I set one foot up on the arm of the chair opposite and spread my legs wide ... I slid my finger deeply into my oh! so wet cunt ... ahhhh .... and then spread the juices ... around and around on my clit .... to the sides, coating the lips ... as Dragon watched on His webcam ... until the mailman was two doors away ....

Resuming my ladylike posture, I returned the mailman's warm and cheerful greeting and he offered to give the mail to me instead of putting it the mailbox ... I accepted his gracious offer and took the mail into my fragrant hand ... and another first! ... never before have I spoken pantiless and dripping wet with my mailman .....

Dragon Teacher has sent these images of those He made of my grand act of submission this afternoon, sitting bare-bottomed on my porch, exposing my shiny wet pussy and masturbating for Dragon Teacher in the broad daylight. In hopes that you, Dear Ones, will see how wet I am, how submissively I serve Dragon Teacher, and how much I deserve a lovely climax (or series of climaxes ... because once I begin it's hard to stop!) ... I offer you these images.

If you like them, oh, please, vote yes! and allow me the delicious luxury of a well-earned orgasm this night!

un abrazo
Carne Dulce

Attachments

• Picture_1.gif
    Picture_1.gif
    193.8 KB · Views: 1,012
  • Picture_4.gif
    Picture_4.gif
    217.4 KB · Views: 1,024
  • Picture_28sml.png
    Picture_28sml.png
    89.5 KB · Views: 867
  • Picture_29sml.png
    Picture_29sml.png
    98.2 KB · Views: 1,082
Last edited:
I have to confess that the story you shared was quite good.

Also, this image is really very sexy:

attachment.php

It is clear that you're committed to honoring your teacher's requests, but I'm still on the fense about voting yes. I wonder: What might tip the scales for me?

There might be a hint in my sig...

Yes you are Beautiful.

Dragon Teacher is lucky to have you

You are good to follow him!

Dragon Teacher appeared on-line this afternoon. I took my laptop into my bedroom and stripped in front of the mirror at His command. I showed Him my pussy after fingering myself because He wanted to see how wet I was.

Dragon Teacher is pleased with the new mobility of this laptop. He made me show Him a dress He wants to play with and I did so. Then He sent me into the yard wearing only the dress and sandals. He wanted to know where it was I had stood naked in the moonlight and with my finger in my pussy at His command so I showed Him.

Then He told me to sit on the porch and set the laptop down in front of me. My house is at an intersection and the porch is visible from many directions; also, the houses across the street in all directions are higher on hills than ours, which also makes our porch more visible. The mailman pulled up and parked on the other side of the intersection and went about his rounds.

Nonetheless, Dragon Teacher demanded that I spread my legs and expose myself to Him. I tried to do so quickly but He was not content. He insisted I spread wide and show Him my pussy and hold the pose as long as I could.

I looked about ... I saw no one but the mailman was meandering down the street ... I tried to keep him in view ... I set the laptop down on the chair across from me and leaned back, spreading my legs wide ... as long as I dared, trying to look bored and cool ... but trembling inside and bubbling within ...

Dragon Teacher demanded that I touch myself for Him. Again I trembled and looked about fearfully ... behind the windows, who knows? but I saw no one ... I set one foot up on the arm of the chair opposite and spread my legs wide ... I slid my finger deeply into my oh! so wet cunt ... ahhhh .... and then spread the juices ... around and around on my clit .... to the sides, coating the lips ... as Dragon watched on His webcam ... until the mailman was two doors away ....

Resuming my ladylike posture, I returned the mailman's warm and cheerful greeting and he offered to give the mail to me instead of putting it the mailbox ... I accepted his gracious offer and took the mail into my fragrant hand ... and another first! ... never before have I spoken pantiless and dripping wet with my mailman .....

Dragon Teacher has sent these images of those He made of my grand act of submission this afternoon, sitting bare-bottomed on my porch, exposing my shiny wet pussy and masturbating for Dragon Teacher in the broad daylight. In hopes that you, Dear Ones, will see how wet I am, how submissively I serve Dragon Teacher, and how much I deserve a lovely climax (or series of climaxes ... because once I begin it's hard to stop!) ... I offer you these images.

If you like them, oh, please, vote yes! and allow me the delicious luxury of a well-earned orgasm this night!

un abrazo
Carne Dulce

Yes

I vote yes today CD. But only because you were so obedient and exposed yourself to the mailman...and because your Teacher seems to want to let you climax. Enjoy the rush my dear!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back