Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I don't know what the fuck I'm doing. :rolleyes:

IACT I miss chatting with him so much.

IFCT I can't wait to have a drama free chat. *Sigh*
 
ICT that if I don't even get kissed soon, I'm going to explode. And not in the good simile way.
 
ICT I'm getting way to horny watching some strap on porn.
ICT I'd really love to fuck a guy with a strap on.
 
*volunteers*

ICT I'm getting the sinking feeling that I might have bitten off more than I can chew, and it's ultimately going to make me look like a complete douchebag.
 
ICT I hate the fact that no matter how many times it happens (and it happens a LOT) my heart aches terribly that moment I realize that yet again I care more about them than they ever will care about me.

IACT just once I want to be actively pursued,
I want to be wooed and courted and all that old fashioned stuff. I just want to feel, just once, what it's like to have someone who can't stop thinking about me/wants me more than anyone else.

:(

ICT I am not that guy but I think your tits are amazing!!
 
ICT I hate the fact that no matter how many times it happens (and it happens a LOT) my heart aches terribly that moment I realize that yet again I care more about them than they ever will care about me.

IACT just once I want to be actively pursued,
I want to be wooed and courted and all that old fashioned stuff. I just want to feel, just once, what it's like to have someone who can't stop thinking about me/wants me more than anyone else.

:(

I don't think that's unreasonable expectation.

To some extent I feel like I still have that problem... I think I do have some online friends and maybe 1 or 2 offline that appreciate me to some extent in at least the direction that I want to be appreciated.

There was a time when what you describe seem to happen to me time and time again part of it is I have a tendency to wear my heart on my sleeve, and be a little too effusive in my enthusiasm for the other person.

Its not about being hard to get... however if people get their emotional and physical needs met too easily they have no incentive to try to meet yours... also people tend to appreciate that that they put effort into.

If you want to grow to love someone serve them. If you want them to love you provide opportunities for them to serve you because it's through service that people bond.

It didn't start as an element of good use of psychology... rather I think I got to about the place that you are now where I simply didn't want to put that kind of effort into someone who was not reciprocating so if the interest was not strong up front regardless of whether I found them to be attractive I would simply pass.

The interesting thing was when I was able to be genuinely a little bit aloof- for some odd reason it lent enough of an air of mystery that it seemed to cause people to draw near.

You know that thing where the teacher would talk quietly to make people listen? Kind of like that but with emotions.

I don't think you need to necessarilly play games with people... however you have to "have game."

I'm not exactly sure what the proper elements are for good "girl game" but I recognize it when I see it. Don't give up but just lead with your heart a little less next time. You're cute, guys are visual: there will definitely be a next time.
 
Last edited:
ICT 3 years can easily disappear in 30 seconds.
IFCT I have no regrets about it.

IACT pesto hummus gives me a boner.
 
Ict living life as a woman with a penis is more fun than I ever imagined! Iact my little girl penis is probably bigger than yours since this is the Internet and nobody will find out
 
ICT I was and still am happy that he's back in the same area full-time.
IACT I anticipated things would change now that we're around one another 24/7.
IFCT I never thought things would get so stale so fast. I'm not sure where to start or how to turn things around. :(
 
ICT one orgasm in the office - without using my hands- and another at home weren't enough.
ICT I was lucky to have someone to help me out for the third.
ICT it wasn't the person I wanted but I didn't let it stop me.
 
pic

ICT one orgasm in the office - without using my hands- and another at home weren't enough.
ICT I was lucky to have someone to help me out for the third.
ICT it wasn't the person I wanted but I didn't let it stop me.

I like the picture to lol
 
ICT I hate that I'm holding him to such a high standard so early in the piece.

IACT it isn't that I'm looking for perfection, I'm not.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top