two cocks in you at the same time??

Done many many DPs with a guy and a glass dildo, but never had two or more cocks at the same time as yet....

Have thought and fantasied about it frequently though!

Would really turn me on and make me feel deliciously filthy to be filled with cock!

ooh same here! DP only with my guy and toys! A fantasy that *will* be true one day! Oh gawd the thought of 2 cocks filling me and stretching me open.. oh god! :)

Um! Yes!! please!

Women needed to share their experiences... I'm sure many gear box men could tell a tall tale, but sorry guys, dicks are for chicks in this thread... so girls, have you ever been cock greedy and wanted many in you at once?? EVER DONE IT??

oh my... if I was a cock eater, I'd want dp in my ass simultaneously!

Every fucking time...:eek: ...its like I become two people ...both needing to be satisfied independently :eek:

have I done it?...nope :( ..two toys together yes...but only one cock at a time :(

Every fucking time...:eek: ...its like I become two people ...both needing to be satisfied independently :eek:

have I done it?...nope :( ..two toys together yes...but only one cock at a time :(

my wife and i use a toy. she puts the rubber cock in her pussy and i fuck her ass. Now i know it has got to feel increadable for you ladies as for us guys it feels great to feel my cock rubing against another in side of my wife.:)

My wife and I have had several 3somes and 6somes. So, she has had lots of times with one in her pussy and one in her mouth. She enjoyed those times. With one friend she decided she wanted anal with him and me. She isn't big into anal normally so this was surprise to me. She had him in her butt and me in her mouth a few times and the other way around. And also with both of us in her pussy at once, that she really enjoyed. And dp with one of us in her pussy and one in her ass. She has not had 3 at one time but still wants to very much. She has had a toy in her ass, him in her pussy and me in her mouth a few times too.

Still want to give her the 3 cocks at once though even if I am watching and taking pics of it all.

My wife and I have had several 3somes and 6somes. So, she has had lots of times with one in her pussy and one in her mouth. She enjoyed those times. With one friend she decided she wanted anal with him and me. She isn't big into anal normally so this was surprise to me. She had him in her butt and me in her mouth a few times and the other way around. And also with both of us in her pussy at once, that she really enjoyed. And dp with one of us in her pussy and one in her ass. She has not had 3 at one time but still wants to very much. She has had a toy in her ass, him in her pussy and me in her mouth a few times too.

Still want to give her the 3 cocks at once though even if I am watching and taking pics of it all.

I fantasize about this quite often.

Oh yes! I've had 1 in my pussy and ass at the same time and 2 in my pussy at the same time! I suggest using extra lube. It was a little uncomfortable at first but as I got more turned on the better it was! such a full feeling! I would definitely repeat alot more!

And may I add.....

I love the feeling of being one of two guys simultaneously pumping in and out of the orifices of a sexually charged woman....having been involved in a steady MMF threesome for years, I can safely say it is one of my favorite things!!!!

i suspect that you love a new experience....and a challenge!!!

I've had one in the pussy and one in my mouth but never one in the ass at the same time.

I have to say that my husband is the only man who's put a cock in my ass too. Not my favorite thing to do so it's only happened twice.

honestly??? I had my first three-way, maybe I'm too A.D.D., but i had a hard time at first. . . it was erotic getting played with by hubby while i deeply kissed his friend. . . after awhile, hubby's friend just went for it, and hubby watched (and video taped), later, hubby went second. . . now that was erotic!

I guess practice makes perfect;) i'm much better at it now:D

I love the feeling of being one of two guys simultaneously pumping in and out of the orifices of a sexually charged woman....having been involved in a steady MMF threesome for years, I can safely say it is one of my favorite things!!!!

which hole is your preferred one?

Yep! Had my first threesome when very very drunk at a party when I was 18, was with my bf and one of his friends, and was doing it with my bf, and ended up with his friend in my mouth too! Experienced it a few more times since then lol!

xx

I have had threesomes at hubbys request. If you can get all on the same page it is very satisfying and exotic. One guy I was trying to suck while my husband was humping behind me kept slapping me in the face with his cock. Funny how a man reasons submission when his balls are in a girls grasp.

Ah that made me giggle:D

Personally, I've always held onto the fantasy of dp, but in reality not sure it's really my thing.

Unfortunately, the few times I've had the opportunity in my life to be with two guys, the situation never really panned out well ... and for some reason there is a fear of possibly 'touching one another' for straight guys and the stupidity surrounding that fear seems to turn guys off from trying. Hopefully one day I'll get the opportunity! So my 'two cocks at once' experience is from one live cock and one very nice dildo. My personal experience would honestly be more pleasurable than I like to admit to my husband (hehehe) ... I was nervous at first, but found that once I allowed my body to relax the pleasure overwhelmed me.... and I came very quickly. Now I was able to control the thrust, pressure and depth of the dildo, which would be harder to manipulate with an actual person - so perhaps that's why I was able to relax and enjoy it. But knowing how good it actually does feel .. makes me more willing to try it again! :D

Back