Welcome to Litster Towers....

I know. .she's a meanie... (said of course, in my best spoiled child tone)

Thank you honey!

*sneaks and makes her a smoked salmon bagel for lunch tomorrow. calls from the kitchen*

tumblr_ls3g5njrVD1qdpfjro1_500_large.jpg

you wanna make it four days, missy?!

Something tells me punishment might just be right up your alley...

eh, Mr. Grey?

ROFL..

Seriously, no more margaritas for Newbie please... even I can't stand my silliness :rolleyes:

Oh ,....i think we enjoy when you have margaritas....seriously and thoroughly enjoy it...

I feel odd coz I have not played twister at all before :eek: so I just watched

I ordered a sushi platter if anyone fancies these- made me crave it looking at Respy's smoked salmon *drool*

3109222131_b5ed26fcfa.jpg

I ordered a sushi platter if anyone fancies these- made me crave it looking at Respy's smoked salmon *drool*

we were glad to have you here, goodgurlgetsbad. and it was Jenny who brought the food. do you mind if i have one or two of your california rolls?

I never ate sushi until I came to Hawaii...that platter looks great!

I think my daddy warned me about boys like you....

*takes drink* :D

Bet he didn't warn you about mules...he probably didn't see that one comin

okay Miss G3B....it is obvious we all want you to join us when you can..specially when you bring food...no ...just kidding....so you need to pick out a suite and a floor and move in the Tower with us all....

Back