The sexually insatiable club

If we ever figure out a share, or sign I am all for it. Sign me up for this group. Like everyone here I crave sex. I just have a help of a time finding women that feel the same. Maybe my radar is off.........lol

Isn’t every member of lit a member of this club? I assumed it was why we were all here...

I'd love to join. I need to be surrounded by more people like this. Trying to be more open about my sexuality.

Joining this club!

Yes yes and yes.

I wish society was immersed in seduction, sex, and sexuality all the time. People have become so polite and sanitized in civil behavior and it makes me sad! I don’t want to live in a bland asexual society - even if it means putting up with ‘bad’ behavior sometimes (or being reprimanded for my own..) ;)

Lately it feels like it's wrong to be a woman who is, not only sexually open, but has no issues flaunting our charms to get what we want.

Equally it's become frowned upon for a man to be sexually assertive and insatiable without being labeled a pervert.

So, why not start a club for all of us who are perfectly happy with our always present need for pleasure :kiss:
Sign me up! :)

I can't stop laughing when I see the guy in the back jumping in! :D

I feel like I should come to a meeting I've had this issue for a while now.

I think both of you and I have had this issue for a while now. I think maybe we could explore this in a private meeting just between the two of us. I think that would benefit both of us, don't you?

I think both of you and I have had this issue for a while now. I think maybe we could explore this in a private meeting just between the two of us. I think that would benefit both of us, don't you?

Hmm, two sexually-insatiable folks in a private meeting. Enough said.

Can certainly see myself being part of such a group, glad to see so many like-minded individuals here. It's great that we can be so open and not looked down on because of our desires and needs.

Lately it feels like it's wrong to be a woman who is, not only sexually open, but has no issues flaunting our charms to get what we want.

Equally it's become frowned upon for a man to be sexually assertive and insatiable without being labeled a pervert.

So, why not start a club for all of us who are perfectly happy with our always present need for pleasure :kiss:

Um, yes please. I’d love to join this club! I’ll bring cookies to our next meeting :p

Back