The China Pearl Inn part 7

*Hands RobynTashaYa a Type 2 Phaser set to stun*

Us Starfleet type have to stick together after all.
And no The_gladiator, nothing against you, just my inner geek showing.
No need to be so formal you can call me glad ;)

I like Star Trek too

*Hands Glad a set of Patter Enhancers*

Just in case you need to make a quick escape.

Sounds like Far Point an encounter to be remembered. Not much of Treki, more a Star Wars & Halo guy.

I love Star Wars too Cgraven.
Was into Halo before it went down hill.
343 has kinda fucked with it a bit too much.

Heard of Game of Thrones, but have not watched or read the books it is based off of.

And unless your talking about a TV show of some kinda, yeah norse mythology is cool =)

I liked the first Star Wars, was never much of a fan of Star Trek, although I have seen most since others in the family liked it. Haven't seen Throne, never heard of Vikings if it is a show, don't know anything about Halo, or Far Point.

Guess I am out of the loop.

One can always hope AMC and I am sure it will be.;)

A very good motto G G . I am split between the Patriots and the Seahawks
GO RAVENS!!

I suppose if I stick with my Chicago Sailor I'll have to support his team (whoever they are).

LS do want me to cum to your aid with Glad?
He probably likes the Bears :rolleyes:

And you better believe I do! I'm all riled up now thinking that there's members of your team, batting for members of my team as well ;)

And I'm itching to teach you new things too. ;)

Would that be defending her, or helping me investigate?

The Seahawks cg anyone but the patriots
A little bit of both, if we're lucky!!

We all love Star Trek in all it's incarnations and Game Of Thrones and Vikings!
I've actually seen an episode of Vikings. It wasn't bad :D Maybe I will like this Game of Thrones after all ;)

I liked the first Star Wars, was never much of a fan of Star Trek, although I have seen most since others in the family liked it. Haven't seen Throne, never heard of Vikings if it is a show, don't know anything about Halo, or Far Point.

Wow I thought I was the only person left in the world, over the age of 10, who hasn't seen GoT! Yeah I'm not the only one!! Whee!!!

Also, I like Star Wars better too (please don't smite me, Robyn!)

GO RAVENS!!

He probably likes the Bears :rolleyes:

And you better believe I do! I'm all riled up now thinking that there's members of your team, batting for members of my team as well ;)

And I'm itching to teach you new things too. ;)

A little bit of both, if we're lucky!!

I've actually seen an episode of Vikings. It wasn't bad :D Maybe I will like this Game of Thrones after all ;)

Wow I thought I was the only person left in the world, over the age of 10, who hasn't seen GoT! Yeah I'm not the only one!! Whee!!!

Also, I like Star Wars better too (please don't smite me, Robyn!)
I like Star Wars more also, doesn't mean I don't like trek though... and got is wonderful though the material has suffered since they ran out of book source material to use. The books are better IMO

I like Star Wars more also, doesn't mean I don't like trek though... and got is wonderful though the material has suffered since they ran out of book source material to use. The books are better IMO

One of these days I will sit down and watch it!! I just get so easily distracted!

I suppose if I stick with my Chicago Sailor I'll have to support his team (whoever they are).

LS do want me to cum to your aid with Glad?

There’s several in Chicago
Football – Chicago Bears (of course no one can fault you for making the wiser choice of the Dallas Cowboys)
Basketball – Chicago Bulls
Baseball – Chicago Cubs ((National League)
Chicago White Sox (American League)
Hockey – Chicago Blackhawks
:eek:

Chalk me up as another who hasn’t seen the Game of Thrones. We’re able to stream all the past seasons via the Amazon Firestick so maybe we’ll start watching.

LF, Vikings is a series from the History Channel. Season 5 will start airing in late November.

We’ve been watching The Last Kingdom on Netflix. It is during the late 9th century when England is still several separate kingdoms, being invaded by the Vikings. Alfred the Great and Wessex is the last stronghold as he’s trying to unite the kingdoms for a single England.

There’s several in Chicago
Football – Chicago Bears (of course no one can fault you for making the wiser choice of the Dallas Cowboys)
Basketball – Chicago Bulls
Baseball – Chicago Cubs ((National League)
Chicago White Sox (American League)
Hockey – Chicago Blackhawks
The packers are better, just sayin.

We got all of the painting done, finishing about 7:00 last night. Doing the base boards and door trim took about as much time as the walls and ceilings. Carpets will be cleaned Wednesday and we’ll move in next weekend.

Watching the news. Things in Houston just getting worse with 'feet' of rain still expected.

My father in law gets tickets for every Cowboys home game. Rick and I hope to see at least one game this year.

Luv2bfkd I managed to speak to my mother in law, its bad in Austin but not as serious as Houston. How's your new home? Surviving the floods?

Back