Travel Ban Blocked by WA state Judge

When non-white Canadian citizens are being turned away, you know this ban is not about possible terrorists from certain countries.

Trumpistas are seemingly gunning for Sikhs again too.

Waiting for an American born person of Hispanic ethnicity to be shot now. Brown is brown.

It's going to take longer than four years for Trump to "figure out what's going on."

New EO goes in to effect March 16. It drops Iraq, but is otherwise mostly the same as the first one.

According to Trump’s latest order, new travel visas will not be issued for 90 days to people from Syria, Yemen, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Iran, though the order wholly exempts immigrants who currently hold valid U.S. visas. After several Iraqi translators who aided the U.S. military were entangled in the first rollout of the travel ban, references to Iraq have been removed from the second version.

“Iraq is an important ally in the fight to defeat ISIS,” Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said Monday at a press conference announcing the revised ban.

The new travel ban also suspends the Syrian refugee resettlement program for 120 days and caps the number of refugees this year at 50,000, half of what the government had originally planned to accept. In a fact sheet released on Monday, the White House claimed that 300 people who entered the country as refugees are now the subject of FBI counterterrorism investigations. The White House also cited the arrest of two Iraqi refugees in Bowling Green, Kentucky, on charges of terrorist activities to justify barring refugees. The refugees, however, were found guilty of conspiring to aid terrorist activity while in Iraq, not the U.S.

Does it still include the clause exempting claimed Christians from Syria?

Does it still include the clause exempting claimed Christians from Syria?

No, that's out.

The original executive order also made an exception for refugees who were members of “persecuted religious minorities” in their home country, with Trump specifically expressing concern for Christians. That exemption has been eliminated from the new order after a federal judge in Washington blocked Trump’s entire executive order for potentially encouraging unconstitutional religious discrimination.

In addition to the travel ban, Trump’s new order has called for the collection of “information regarding the number and types of acts of gender-based violence against women, including so-called ‘honor killings,’ in the United States by foreign nationals.”

Trump-signs-executive-order-478x257.png

Smiling Mike watches as Trump is guided to his own destruction by his RNC minion.​

Canadian woman en route to spa denied entry to U.S., told she needs immigrant visa.

A Canadian woman travelling on a Canadian passport says she was turned away at the U.S. border and told she needed a valid immigrant visa to enter the country. Manpreet Kooner, 30, is a Canadian citizen who was born to Indian parents in Canada and raised here. She now lives in Montreal's LaSalle borough. She told CBC she was on her way from Montreal to a spa in Vermont for a day trip with two friends Sunday afternoon, but she never made it.

Kooner said she was held at the border for six hours before being turned away.

At one point, she said, a border agent told her: "'I know you may feel like you've been Trumped,'" an apparent reference to U.S. President Donald Trump.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/canadian-denied-entry-us-immigrant-visa-1.4011202

Goofy CBC. they leave the good stuff for the article's bottom.

The agent mentioned that she had been stopped in December and asked why she was trying to go through again, Kooner said.

There's more to her story we do not know. She didn't say why she was refused entry last December. She didn't make a big deal about it last time it seems.

Trump trash-talked Hawaii's birth record system six years ago, so now it's revenge time.

They have a system for recording births? I thought we were only allowed to see doctored copiez online? And I thought it was Killary that trash-talked it and Trump just supported her.

Well, not so much a system as a ritual. You really don't want to know any more than that.

Okay. I'll run with that. Ignorance is bliss and I can bask in it. Need to work on that tan so I can be nice and brown for when they deport me.

Thx for the link phodreau - i'll go have a listen later.

The moment they are proven wrong, they are no where to be found.

They're home inventorying their stockpile of torches and pitchforks. You know, to be sure they have enough for the big riot, I mean rally over open borders and free immigration rights.

Back