California Assault Weapon Ban Declared Unconstitutional

It's literal fact. As the number of guns I circulation increases, so does the chance that one of those guns is going to impact my life.

I'm not "bedwetting" over it....I'm acknowledging that the risk increases. You're the one who seems to ignore that and even celebrate that as if you're winning some game against me.

I'm fully supportive of your right to lobby for your policies.
Knives cause more deaths than "assault rifles."

Knives cause more deaths than "assault rifles."
There were 1620 knife or cutting weapon murders in the USA in 2022. There were 13,640 murders committed by firearms, of which 7936 were attributed to handguns. Leaving 5074 to "other" firearms. According to Pew, 3% of all firearm deaths are from assault type weapons. There were a total of 48,830 deaths by firearms in the USA, which equals 1465 deaths from assault type firearms. So wrongway, you might actually be correct on this, by about 155 deaths. I can't find the make up knifes and cutting weapons. I am sure some died by axe, or machete....

Not in one event.

But also not relevant to the facts I mentioned.
The only relevant fact in this thread is that the California assault weapon ban is and always was unconstitutional. It was an illegal attack on the fundamental rights of the American people perpetrated by un-American forces in the Democrat Party.

The only relevant fact in this thread is that the California assault weapon ban is and always was unconstitutional. It was an illegal attack on the fundamental rights of the American people perpetrated by un-American forces in the Democrat Party.
Yes, I get that you deflected from my comment and now disregard it completely because you don't care about facts

What I posted is the truth. Go back to post #73 and read the words of Judge Benetiz. More people are killed by knives than by assault rifles.
The facts don't agree with your.lie. whether you believe them to be "truth" is irrelevant

What I posted is the truth. Go back to post #73 and read the words of Judge Benetiz. More people are killed by knives than by assault rifles.
Umm you mean this, below?
. The United States Department of Justice reports that in the year 2021, in the entire country 447 people were killed with rifles (of all types).
Read below,
There were 1620 knife or cutting weapon murders in the USA in 2022. There were 13,640 murders committed by firearms, of which 7936 were attributed to handguns. Leaving 5074 to "other" firearms. According to Pew, 3% of all firearm deaths are from assault type weapons. There were a total of 48,830 deaths by firearms in the USA, which equals 1465 deaths from assault type firearms. So wrongway, you might actually be correct on this, by about 155 deaths. I can't find the make up knifes and cutting weapons. I am sure some died by axe, or machete....
The above is a far cry from 447 wrongway, it's no wonder you're viewed as the dumbest poster on Lit.

The facts don't agree with your.lie. whether you believe them to be "truth" is irrelevant
Show me "facts" that say the opposite of what I said about knives vis a vis assault weapons.

He's too afraid to engage me directly today, his ass is still sore from the last beating I gave him.
I have you on ignore you dipshit so I don't read your every post. But do go ahead and prove what I said incorrect.

I have you on ignore you dipshit so I don't read your every post. But do go ahead and prove what I said incorrect.
LOL I just did, maybe go look.....And I can understand why you have me on ignore, it's hard on you when I point out your fails!!

I posted the text of his order which names those sources. Read it.
You first. I asked you to provide them, dip shit. because I know you can't be bothered to see for yourself.

The sources I posted actually refer to them.

There is no source of the data in post 73.
first paragraph:

"The United States Department of Justice reports"

Second paragraph:

"Attorney General’s annual report"

And if you read the decision itself you'd see the source for the knife information was contained in footnote 23:

23, In 2021, 39 people were killed with some type of rifle—not necessarily an assault rifle
or modern rifle, while California saw 303 people murdered with a knife, according to
California Department of Justice crime statistics

Back