Supreme Court refuses to block assault weapons bans. Poor Deplorables. Tee hee!

This surprises me. But they do appear to be letting decisions be determined by States.

B-b-b-but whaddabout 2A guaranteeing every man, woman, and child in the entire nation easy access to as many AR-15s as they want? WELL REGULATED MILITIA!!! SLIPPERY SLOPE!!!

It was an emergency request. SCOTUS deferred, letting the case work its way through the lower court. Per the article: “The appeal of the dispute currently underway at the 7th US Circuit Court of Appeals has been fast tracked, with the appeals court scheduled to hear arguments in the case on June 29.”

Thank goodness this ban doesn't include BLM, antifa, the Mexican slave and drug lords or the IRS or the dirty cops of the FBI.

Thank goodness this ban doesn't include BLM, antifa, the Mexican slave and drug lords or the IRS or the dirty cops of the FBI.

"I don't always get triggered but, when I do, I reply with a list of all the things I hate and hope there's a point in there somewhere." - urguyscott

This ruling makes the overturning of Roe palatable / inoffensive in some way???

JFC

SAD!!!
Has Biden proposed anything to overturn it? Nope. Jesus fucking christ are you stupid

This is the fucking reality we live in. Accept it. Learn from it. Move on. Crying about it like you and Adrina do solves nothing. Be a part of the solution or shut the fuck up

Has Biden proposed anything to overturn it? Nope. Jesus fucking christ are you stupid

This is the fucking reality we live in. Accept it. Learn from it. Move on. Crying about it like you and Adrina do solves nothing. Be a part of the solution or shut the fuck up

Says the genius who advocates not voting / throwing away one’s vote.

🙄

👍

🇺🇸

Wow I hurt a lot of feelings with my last post. It was like saying outlaw matches because it is matches that burn down cities not rioters like BLM and antifa. And outlaws do not fill out proper paper work when using any weapon of destruction on other people. I must be more equitable in my statements as your feelings are what count, not the lives of innocent people. And of course I would more than enjoy an IRS agent with a machine gun in his lap as he goes over my tax return. And it is okay to misquote someone or tell out right lies and use censorship like puppy Rory. If I left anyone out whose feelings I have hurt because of any truth I might have had the nerve to put on here, please forgive me. I'll go tear down a statue now or drown some children in the Rio Grande as a my penitence.

This surprises me. But they do appear to be letting decisions be determined by States.
Not even doing that. They've done a lot of punting back to lower courts like this. They haven't ruled on the case at all, just stopped the 'emergency' petition to by pass the lower court.

Never heard of these guys. What cities have they burned down, stores looted or people killed? If they are a "hate" group like BLM or antifa or the drug gangs from south of the border or Biden than I have no use or respect for them.
Those are all very independent things, moron.

Thank you Delux. I figured they were, so what is your point? Hate groups and criminals are hate groups and criminals. Are you saying that it is all right for one group to break the laws, but not for another? I never heard of the group you put up, but if they are as bad as the others than you and I agree that they should not be allowed to destroy our nation.

Not even doing that. They've done a lot of punting back to lower courts like this. They haven't ruled on the case at all, just stopped the 'emergency' petition to by pass the lower court.
In this case, the plaintiffs have appealed through the 7th Circuit Court, and as a result, ACB was the justice tasked with evaluating the legislation and the case and determining whether she would issue a temporary stay on the case until the full court can evaluate its merits.

Wow I hurt a lot of feelings with my last post.
giphy.gif

Never heard of these guys. If they are a "hate" group...than I have no use or respect for them.
Yes, Scotty ol' buddy ol' pally...they ARE a hate group. And I'm happy that the person you are would have no association with what their ideology stands for and promulgates.

Some people here had doubts, but I knew I could count on your templar character to stand up for righteousness in this society of ours! Atta boy!

school-of-rock-jack-black.gif

"I don't always get triggered but, when I do, I reply with a list of all the things I hate and hope there's a point in there somewhere." - urguyscott
Or better yet, "I don't always get triggered, but when I do...oh, wait a minute. Yes, I do always get triggered!"

Back