Because Misogyny kills, Misandry doesn't exist!

Yes you are fucking retarded. You have no documentation to back up your bullshit. I have nearly 200 citations.

El Oh El.

200 news stories about women committing violence. You're proud of your little stack of research, aren't you?

Oh my, you're amusing. If being pathetic is amusing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_crime

Yes, it's wikipedia, but your little house of cards can be blown over using very little of my time, effort, or brainpower. It's also sourced by the US department of Justice.

In 2011, the United States Department of Justice compiled homicide statistics in the United States between 1980 and 2008.[1] That study showed the following:

Offenders

Males committed the vast majority of homicides in the United States at that time, representing 90% of the total number of offenders.[2]
Young adult black males had the highest homicide offending rate compared to offenders in other racial and sex categories.[3]
White females of all ages had the lowest offending rates of any racial or age groups.[4]
The overall offending rates for both males and females have declined since 1990.[5]
Of children under age 5 killed by a parent, the rate for biological fathers was slightly higher than for biological mothers.[6]
However, of children under 5 killed by someone other than their parent, 80% were killed by males.[7]

Victims

Victimization rates for both males and females have been relatively stable since 2000.[8]
Males were more likely to be murder victims (76.8%).[9]
Females were most likely to be victims of domestic homicides (63.7%) and sex-related homicides (81.7%)[10]
Males were most likely to be victims of drug- (90.5%) and gang-related homicides (94.6%).[11]

Check the source directly.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_crime#References

Click on the links. Take you a few seconds.

Here, save you a step:

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

I'm part of that 80%. You're fucking outnumbered. Why? Because you are a misandrist bigot and people are tired of your bullshit.

We're going to fucking steam roll you.

You and who? Where? Name the time and the place, pal.

You're a conceited arrogant deluded little snot who is way out of his league.

I blew away your house of cards with one google search.

Shall I move on to serial killings, rapes, and wars?

We can drag this out, if you want. I'd be delighted to hand you your own asshole on every single topic I brought up. We'll count 'em all up together when it's all said and done and tally up the score.

Is that what you want? Just let me know. I have a few minutes I can waste on you, if you're too lazy to google it yourself.

Go tell me how many wars women started. Go check the rates of male serial killers versus female. Go ahead, go stack up 200 citations and get back to me. I look forward to it.

DEARIE. BRING IT!!!

This isn't pro wrestling, you know. You don't win points for typing in all caps.

See? I can even make my font bigger.

What a fun debate we'll have in all size 7. This is really fucking impressive.

Anyone else impressed with all caps?

I really got under your skin, too. Look at you flailing about with your whining about how I called you dearie. I wasn't even trying to troll you and I totally did a one-hit KO.

You're an emotional disaster and you're embarrassing yourself. If you want, I can embarrass you further, just let me know. It's always a pleasure giving misogynists a bad day.

Last edited:
If you notice LJ didn't respond to my comments about how his 200!!!!! (it was really 197) citations represented less than .01 percent of the population.

There can be no substantive response, only posturing.

Like the conflation of those who support men's rights with those that agree with the point he's failing to make.

Men's rights supporters and women's rights supporters are not on opposing sides. If you care at all about men's rights, and many people do not, you probably came to that position after supporting women's rights. Any gender being unfairly treated becomes an issue.

But that's not what blowjobs-while-loaded is saying. He's saying women are, as a gender, violent and dangerous. Dangerous enough that men should fear for the safety of their balls. And here's almost 200 examples of wimmins who are so very dangerous. Women clearly should be avoided, it's amazing society even functions with such sociopaths running around.

Or wait, no, the vast vast vast majority of crime, violent crime, murder, and mass murder is perpetrated by men, and his little stack of news articles does absolutely fuck nothing to overturn that very plain and simple and widely understood fact.

That's checkmate. It's all over but the all-caps and the whining about being owned.

You're an emotional disaster and you're embarrassing yourself. If you want, I can embarrass you further, just let me know. It's always a pleasure giving misogynists a bad day.
I already showed you that nobody respects feminism anymore. All you're doing at this point is flailing. You haven't scored a knockout because you got BEHEADED by my first fucking swing.

Feminism is dying. And you're helping to kill it.

Now tell us again how many people support feminism anymore. LO fucking L. Talk about a bad day - you're having it now.

There can be no substantive response, only posturing.
You gloat too soon.

Most child abuse and murder is committed by women.

Essentially, when you give women power over someone, they become just like men. All of your statistics are bullshit because they ignore that basic fact: anyone you put in a position of authority is equally likely to get violent.

Now there's one that YOU don't have a substantive response to.

Feel free to sweep the chess pieces off the board. You won't be the first! :cool:

I wasnt going to say anything and let the two misinformed lunatics rail at each other but there are a few bones of contention I'd like to pick apart that both of you keep trying to claim as fact... and do so in a very very misleading way

Ziggy, yes, men are the predominating casuers of violence... but you fail to mention that the other men are thier number one targets, not women..while they are the leading cause of violence to women, they still prefer to hurt each othger more

also women are just as easily inclined to emotional abuse as men.. just because they dont have the same body count doesnt mean it's any less valid

LT.. you are cherry picking your stats for one

yes, 71% of non reciporcal abuse is by women in relationships.... what you completely fail to mention is that this is only in the 18 to 28 year old bracket.... by the time we reach the 50 + crowd.. the numbers have turned around and men are the predominant physical abusers in non reciprocal violence

this also begs to mention reciprocal violence ( which you dont mention) and what reciprocal violence includes, namely self defense... and you might find this surpising but the majority of murders and injuries in these situations are to female victims

the 41% of of accusations being false is also insanely misleading when the article tells you outright..it is ignoring the following criteria

late reporting ( whic does not make any rape any less real, just now far more diffcult to prove.. and by doing so, becoming a false accusation)..

lack of co-operation by the victim ( which is very common, being sexually assaulted is not something you want to relive, and most want it to go away)..

lack of co-operation of witnesses (these could be people not wanting to get in trouble, or that support the rapist)...

reporting in the wrong jurisdiction ( yes, reporting an actual crime to the wrong police district is considered a false accusation)

discrepancies in the victims story...which creates doubt.. which then becomes a false accusation

wrong address given by the victim... yup.. a clerical error could dismiss rape charges.. and become a false accusation

victims drunkeness.. yup.. being too drunk .. can lead to it being considered a false accusation.. the very opposite of what we're supposed to tell victims.. apparently if you're too drunk.. you can be considered to have consented.. and it becomes a false accusastion

victims drug use... see above

victim being thought a prostitute.. because apparently hookers cant be raped

victims uncertainty.. which can be very validly be considered false accusation.. unless of course they were drugged or drunk.. but wait.. being drunk or drugged also means they werent raped.. yay for " false accusations"

victims belliegerence./.. because they're not allowed to be angry about being raped apparently

so yeah.. the article is about false accusations when none of the above occur..which makes it very very far from the smoking gun you think it is

and the abuse thing is also very misleading

yes, emotional abuse and neglect are predominantly commited by mothers acting alone

but when it comes to sexual and physical abuse.. daddy still knows best

when it comes to killing kids.. both parents are just as likely to murder infants

yes, as they get older mothers become more likely to kill thier kids... but the fathers that do tend to use weapons and violence predominantly..while women use a variety of methods.. while it certainly does not excuse the behviour, it does show a direct link to the aforementioned physical abuse....as well, most family annihilators are male

Back