California Assault Weapon Ban Declared Unconstitutional

I'm sure the one that weren't reported include at least some rifles. I was simply pointing out that unless the Good Fairy came down and ended all murderous intent for a year 21 is WAY to low. Unless 21 souls were one of the endless chain of of mass shooting that I forgot cus they happen so frequently a week where two happened days apart and I thought they were the same one until they said where it was.
Go to the same year and look at the breakdown by state. I do believe that RG was quoting CA numbers.

You would expect the 'other' category to be proportionately weighted which wouldn't skew the categories all that much.
It is mostly non reported types. So it would be proportional to the other categories.

Which basically fuck RG's narrative that knives kill more than assault rifles.....they don't

Go to the same year and look at the breakdown by state. I do believe that RG was quoting CA numbers.
RG wasn't quoting numbers. He was quoting a judge who sourced a DoJ report...that RG has never bothered to check....because it would fuck up his narrative

You would expect the 'other' category to be proportionately weighted which wouldn't skew the categories all that much.
I'd be willing to bet that the 'other' category is some combination of they genuinely don't or there they combine stuff like submachine guns, and other obscure weapons and wasn't worth reporting separately cus the page would get really long. Regardless knives do kill more people than rifles and hand guns and there is a reason for that. If we go to victims list the bulk of murders are done by men to their SO

I'd be willing to bet that the 'other' category is some combination of they genuinely don't or there they combine stuff like submachine guns, and other obscure weapons and wasn't worth reporting separately cus the page would get really long. Regardless knives do kill more people than rifles and hand guns and there is a reason for that. If we go to victims list the bulk of murders are done by men to their SO
Incorrect.

Our forefathers didn't have guns that could wipe out an entire bowling alley.

TBH I'm a bit on the fence when it comes to these types of weapons, but what I said above is one of the things that make me think a lot about it.

Back then there wasn't much of a police force and people lived on plots of land miles from anyone else, you needed a gun to protect yourself and to hunt.

But now these days....you need a gun to protect yourself as much if not more than beck then because people every where are batshit crazy.

I began with a point geared towards why the constitution is a bit outdated so in effect pro ban

Now I'll end with a point that is pro keeping them legal.

The left which asks "why does any citizen need an automatic rifle....is the side that between all the violent riots they allowed in 2020 and wanting to defund the police is the side that proved why every day citizens do need them.

Whenever this discussion comes up the gun banners immediately go to 'hunting' and/or 'self-defense.' "Why does anyone need such a weapon for ______________ (fill in the blank). What that avoids is the 500 lb gorilla lurking in the corner. If you read the writings of the founders, not just the Constitution, you'll find that they understood that any government, no matter how well founded, had the potential to become tyrannical over time. They had just experienced that with regard to the British government. By their reckoning an armed populace was the best guarantor against just such a possibility.

That argument is countered with, "well there is the Army." And then there's 'slow Joe's' comment about F-15's and atomic bombs. Any government that would turn it's military loose on the civilian populace is NOT worthy of existing, it is a government that must be taken down. Throughout history those are the acts of tyrants and the path to serfdom.

Whenever this discussion comes up the gun banners immediately go to 'hunting' and/or 'self-defense.' "Why does anyone need such a weapon for ______________ (fill in the blank). What that avoids is the 500 lb gorilla lurking in the corner. If you read the writings of the founders, not just the Constitution, you'll find that they understood that any government, no matter how well founded, had the potential to become tyrannical over time. They had just experienced that with regard to the British government. By their reckoning an armed populace was the best guarantor against just such a possibility.

That argument is countered with, "well there is the Army." And then there's 'slow Joe's' comment about F-15's and atomic bombs. Any government that would turn it's military loose on the civilian populace is NOT worthy of existing, it is a government that must be taken down. Throughout history those are the acts of tyrants and the path to serfdom.

We're already modern day serfs in our own country. Yes if you read their writings they do believe that any nation could become tyrannical. That much is true. However what part we leave out about the Founders is they very much intended this country to be an oligarchy.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/195325/murder-victims-in-the-us-by-weapon-used/#:~:text=Murder victims by weapon used in the U.S 2022&text=Handguns are by far the,5,704 cases in that year.

And before the droolers start, 'Firearms, type not stated' includes rifles, handguns and shotguns but the people submitting the stats thought it made no difference. So the 'rifles' figure is not accurate.

I'm not sure about the distinction between that and 'other guns'. Unless people are being murdered by cannon.

I know what I wrote but I meant rifles and shotguns. Handguns as far as the data I provided is by far and away the way people cancel other peoples subscription to life.
As per the chart I linked, the stats are hard to find because there are a lot of rifles and a lot of handguns lost within the categories of 'firearms. type not stated' and 'other guns'.

A lot of robbery-homicides will be hand guns for sure but not many knives. 'Mass-shootings' will be heavily weighted towards rifles.

Knifings are likely weighted towards domestics.

In the USA victims and offenders of knife violence are more likely to be female, less likely to be minorities, and are significantly older than firearm victims and offenders. The victim and offender in the case of a knife homicide are also significantly more likely to be closely related to one another.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/36148686/

In spite of your early experience, you do not understand what Christianity actually is. Your own words clearly say you are not one… and you seem not to realize it.

I can’t help thinking you are probably confused about a lot of things.

Goodbye.

Haha! Run away. What a joke and poor excuse for a Christian you are.
Here’s your Bible telling you the proper way to interact with someone who tells you they are a non believer.

Colossians 4:5-6

5 Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. 6 Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.

In spite of your early experience, you do not understand what Christianity actually is. Your own words clearly say you are not one… and you seem not to realize it.

I can’t help thinking you are probably confused about a lot of things.

Goodbye.

That‘s not very Christian of you. Tolerance, my brother, and open your heart to others who may think differently to you.

As per the chart I linked, the stats are hard to find because there are a lot of rifles and a lot of handguns lost within the categories of 'firearms. type not stated' and 'other guns'.

A lot of robbery-homicides will be hand guns for sure but not many knives. 'Mass-shootings' will be heavily weighted towards rifles.

Knifings are likely weighted towards domestics.
I saw the chart and the FBI link I posted. The thing about that is I highly doubt that the weapon not reported/unknown should logically follow a similar trend to what I've already posted. It may not, I can only work with what I have. I should probably at least check what the NRA data shows.

Luke 19:10
For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.

A real Christian would not shy from confronting anyone expressing doubt. Even if you didn’t become preachy, you could have simply expressed the desires and the sacrifice of Jesus to save mankind and say humbly that that will always include Raazor too, whether he currently doubts or not.
Also, wtf you doing on a sex site if you ain’t actively trying to warn souls of their sin?
Heretic!

As an actual Christian, I have no tolerance at all for unbelievers trying to explain Christianity to me.

Also, we are not "brothers."

Goodbye.

Haha!
Bye!
Given the choice to go read the Bible or jerk off - I’m putting all my money that you are off to go do the latter.

As an actual Christian, I have no tolerance at all for unbelievers trying to explain Christianity to me.

Also, we are not "brothers."

Goodbye.

Go in peace my brother and try and open your heart to your fellow man. Intolerance and bigotry have no place in the teachings of Christ.

A believer and an unbeliever are not "brothers" in the spiritual sense. And as an actual Christian, I have no tolerance at all for unbelievers trying to explain Christianity to me.

Goodbye.
You do know its been shown that atheists know the Bible better than most Christians cus we've read the fucking book and realize at least in the OT its basically the Jews fucked one way or another. God punishes them, they get the point for an untold amount of time. Eat, Sleep, fuck up again and again. At least it has produced a number pretty damn good movies

Back