I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love your thread! I'd make you some breakfast and cuddle you if I were closer, April....hope you get some rest!

My Saturday is going great, even if it got off to a very early start. My body has decided that if I'm getting up at 4:00 during the week that I should just keep doing that on my off days. I was able to get to the gym early because of it though. I'm hoping that tomorrow will be a sleep in day, like maybe 6:00. :D

Good morning, April. I missed you at breakfast. I made some blueberry pancakes, picked some strawberries from my garden and made a big pot of coffee! I was hoping you'd stop by.....

I am up early most mornings if you ever want to chat over the morning paper or go back to bed after breakfast.

Dunno where they are, but as for me, my ass is plunked in this chair in front of the computer.

BrettJ

Author / Writer / Sensualist

Here Now

My my my. Where are all the sexy older men,?

Just back from swimming at the community pool. Good workout in the warm water. I have to admit, the "eye candy" was not too bad either. And I thought the laps got my heart racing!

I often wonder if my breath is bad or I scare them off. I come out on the site and say hello and everyone vanishes.

BrettJ in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back