I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, happy 5th, or as we all call it, Friday.

Writing busily before the pills kick in. For some reason, my back is in very bad shape. I had gone to lie down earlier and it was the most pain I'd felt in years.

I really liked the last story I just finished. I hope to post a lot more on LIT in the next few weeks. Happily, I won another immunity.

BrettJ in Canada

I know I know, I better just go to sleep... my husband is snoring away now and its way too late to eat anything.... I guess I'm going to have hunger pains :/

As a person who knows, you should not go to bed if you are hungry. There are actually medical reasons for this. You don't always have to eat something large - half a sandwich, an apple or orange, even a cookie. I eat at odd hours (had dinner a bit before midnight) and will have a cup of coffee in a few minutes before crashing (around 3)

Listen to your body - sometimes it knows more than you do!

BrettJ in Canada

As a person who knows, you should not go to bed if you are hungry. There are actually medical reasons for this. You don't always have to eat something large - half a sandwich, an apple or orange, even a cookie. I eat at odd hours (had dinner a bit before midnight) and will have a cup of coffee in a few minutes before crashing (around 3)

BrettJ in Canada

Woe, that's good to know

Justine, very busy lately. Daughter's hbigh school graduation party is tomorrow. April hope you & family are well.

BrettJ in Canada
I've never heard of that...its good to know :)
Justine, very busy lately. Daughter's hbigh school graduation party is tomorrow. April hope you & family are well.
Hey PA :kiss: we are all good...thank you..I hope u and urs r too

It often means your body craves protein APRIL. Sometimes something as simple as a bit of peanut butter will satiate the cravings. You should also drink a bit of water before sleeping but if you're really thirsty, you should have something like OJ. If it continues, check with your doctor.

BrettJ in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back