Fondling Sleepers

dangerous mother fantasy note

Of course it's fake & just fantasy, but it would'nt be so much fun if everyone knew that when I posted it now would it? The whole naughtyness aspect of it would be gone.
 
Of course it's fake & just fantasy, but it would'nt be so much fun if everyone knew that when I posted it now would it? The whole naughtyness aspect of it would be gone.
You actually had me for the first few lines, then it sounded creepy, wrong, immoral, and illegal, and I'm sure that's how other people read it!
 
Last edited:
This is quite a nice little fetish for me. I've been with a few gf's in the past who seemed to like the idea. I'd wake in the middle of the night and rouse them one way or another. They'd usually awake just before an orgasm, and it often lead to great sex.

Although I do remember one ex who didn't like morning sex... (?)
Something specifically about the morning turned her off.... I still don't get it..
 
*edit* totally posted in the wrong thread ... my bad...
browser has too many tabs/threads open... (my fault)






I remember reading on awesome story on lit about a guy who receives blowjobs as he sleeps....
... sounds like so much fun :)
 
Last edited:
this is a big one for me...i don't know why....i think it started when I learned the original story of sleeping beauty which was much more seedy than the disney version

http://www.pitt.edu/~dash/type0410.html#basile

ultimately though, i only like it in fantasy...unless i had an agreement with my partner in advance, i wouldnt want someone to do it to me
 
I love everything that comes with this.

The nights when I don't realize she has taken a sleeping pill and I am feeling frisky in the middle of the night are some of the best nights, because she is so much more wet than normal and takes so much longer so I am able to keep going down on her and fucking her without her orgasming. It is a ton of work, but it is so worth it because when she does come, it's a crazy orgasm for her. In the morning, she says she remembers the orgasm but not anything leading up to it.

Once, I did this with her on ambien and I was able to move her around, have sex in a couple positions she would not normally be wet enough for. It was amazing.

I am a medium sleeper, so things like being played with wake me up pretty quickly. I have woken myself up from being really hard from a dream before. So, I am thinking about setting up an agreement with my SO where I am the one taking an ambien and she wakes me up in the middle of the night to do whatever she wants to me.
 
2 months later...

wow, what an interval. As in what an elapse of time since I've posted, not what a lot of great stuff has happened in the interval. No, it has mainly been more of the same - just very small touches to avoid triggering her wake-up reflex. Altho... one night when I checked on her, she was flat of her back totally uncovered. True, she does sleep clothed. I got lucky and she was sleeping hard - well, hard for her. I think I spent an hour playing with her, cupping her tits, liiiiightly stroking them, cupping her crotch, sniffing all over her. Then I got gutsy and actually put my mouth on her (clothed) boob and imagined sucking her nipple. I can't rub her hard enough to actually make her nipple swell or she'd wake up and I'd be toast, so I just imagined. God, what a rush. I must've been on something, because I moved down to do the same thing on her shorts just above her pussy. I could feel the heat before ever making contact. Unfortunately, I picked a bad angle for my approach and just after my mouth touched down, I felt my beard whiskers brush against her thigh. I didn't get much time to fantasize, since the whiskers tickled her and made her twitch. Yeah, I almost got kneed in the face with said face in her crotch! Having her wake up to THAT would have been a disaster! She did settle back down to sleep fairly quickly - but not before she rolled up on her side and pulled her comforter up over her. Pretty well shut down the fun for THAT night!
 
sleeping over at a guys place once i woke before him and while we were still in bed i reached for his junk and played with it for a bit before feeling it getting hard in my hand as he was waking.
 
sleeping over at a guys place once i woke before him and while we were still in bed i reached for his junk and played with it for a bit before feeling it getting hard in my hand as he was waking.

Nice! I've been in a threesome where (they were experienced) they wanted to role play them sleeping in bed and I come in, slide in bed next to the wife, fondling her, and getting her to open up and fuck me as her husband is passed out next to her. It was sort of weird at first, but got really into it, and was a memory I won't soon forget. Peeling those sheets down, trying not awaken them, cock hard and pressing into her ass..
 
i LOVE to be awoken by my lover caressing my body, especially if he's naked and pressing his beautiful cock against any part of me :)
 
Yeah this whole thing is really hot to me too. In fact my wife is next to me now asleep. Hmmmm
 
I used to do this all the time with my wife. She wakes up at the slightest noise but would sleep through just about any touching. I could even move and reposition her for better access.
I think some of our best sex happened while she was sleeping. Pretty sure it's because of her religious upbringingbut she is often very inhibited but when she was asleep those inhibitions went away and she would really let herself enjoy it. She was always much more vocal and enjoyed things that when awake she wouldn't try or would try but let her mind get in the way of enjoying herself.

She never believed me about her being vocal or participating/encouraging this so one night I videotaped us and showed her the tape the next day. She could not believe her eyes as she watched herself moan as I went down on her soaking pussy. She about fainted as she saw herself lift her knees and spread her cheeks so that I could give her a rim job.

Sadly since our last child was born she has been a much lighter sleeper and nothing has happened for over a year.
 
I love the whole idea of sleeping only to wake to a lovers touch..

something very taboo about touching someone when they are unaware
or becomeing an innocent particapant...

Nothing is hotter then waking in the middle of the night to find my husband is already aroused, touching me, maybe already in me..

hmm yum
 
first hard cock I saw, was when I was woken up at school camp, to find two of the guys in my tent wanking over me,I pretended to be shocked and scared but was secretly fasinated by it, I told them I would tell, but never did*LOL*

Sounds like fun
 
Last edited by a moderator:
My bf is a sexsomniac and regularly wakes me up by fondling me or licking me and we always end up having amazing sex. I have no words for how much I enjoy this. A few times he has woken me up masturbating furiously in his sleep and I get so turned on watching him that I always take over and climb on top of him. As an added bonus, since all of this happens while he is asleep I get to tell him about it in the morning which usually leads to more great sex. It has even led to me having a fantasy of taking roofies and him totally having his way with me while videotaping it. And now I am wet...it never fails.
 
My bf is a sexsomniac and regularly wakes me up by fondling me or licking me and we always end up having amazing sex. I have no words for how much I enjoy this. A few times he has woken me up masturbating furiously in his sleep and I get so turned on watching him that I always take over and climb on top of him. As an added bonus, since all of this happens while he is asleep I get to tell him about it in the morning which usually leads to more great sex. It has even led to me having a fantasy of taking roofies and him totally having his way with me while videotaping it. And now I am wet...it never fails.
 
My bf is a sexsomniac and regularly wakes me up by fondling me or licking me and we always end up having amazing sex. I have no words for how much I enjoy this. A few times he has woken me up masturbating furiously in his sleep and I get so turned on watching him that I always take over and climb on top of him. As an added bonus, since all of this happens while he is asleep I get to tell him about it in the morning which usually leads to more great sex. It has even led to me having a fantasy of taking roofies and him totally having his way with me while videotaping it. And now I am wet...it never fails.
wow! you're boyfriend is a very lucky man! and now i am hard....;)
 
I think I'm gonna go ahead and subscribe to this thread now lol.

Y'know the "sleeper sex" porn that is out there isn't exactly captivating to watch IMO, but the idea of a woman waking me up with a little foreplay or already in the act is arousing. So is the idea of a woman trusting enough to sleep in my bed so that I can return the favor of waking to orgasm or arousal.

Such a fun way to start a session.
 
ght

this happened to me once.

i was sharing a bed with a friend (both of us were too shattered to be bothered about 'decorum' it had been a fun night out and we had been friends for a while).

at about 4am i woke up to a pair of wandering hands.
all i could say is that i now know what it must be like for a guy to wake up with a hard-on!

some things really should happen more than once in a lifetime!
 
This is a true story that happened to me when I was 16. I decided to share it and my story just kept getting longer.. When thinking back on this, I imagine his POV to be something like this, but who knows?

Scenario: One night at a friend’s party, things settle down and I go to sleep on the couch pull-out bed..

E gets up from the table to go upstairs and walks past, sees me lying there in only a skirt and tank, legs splayed, one arm draped across my stomach while another hangs towards the floor.. he starts by running his hand down my arm to see if I’ll awaken, listening to the quiet and thinking everyone upstairs is already asleep too..

The idea of fucking his girlfriend’s good friend turned him on, but fucking her in her sleep, omg it made him so horny, he just couldn’t stop himself..

He begins to fondle my breasts through the thin material feeling the plumpness, the perfect roundness. My head moves as I moan quietly, causing E to still.. once he sees that I settled back down he continues fondling my breasts, lightly pinching my nipples until hard. He runs his hands down my whole body, feeling every curve, then reaching the smooth skin of my legs and going back up. He wants to just rip off my clothes, but doesn’t want to awaken me. So, he slowly pulls up the top exposing the skin of my perfectly flat stomach and firm breasts. He had seen her nipples before and remembers thinking how perfect they were as he lowers his head for a taste. He starts out lightly licking before eagerly sucking the perfect little buds into his mouth. Tossing/turning my head again, I moan more loudly now, encouraging him to continue with my violation.

E runs his hand back down my stomach and pulls the top of my skirt up to see a perfectly smooth, shaven pussy. This combined with the wetness he feels, excites him into pulling my skirt up and slipping off my little panties. He first breathes onto my clit to gauge my reaction before circling my clit with his tongue causing me to purr and whimper, but remaining perfectly still and otherwise relaxed. He can feel his hard cock throbbing and just wants to force it into this sleeping girl’s tight pussy. It is just right in front of him wet and exposed and she wants it, look how she moans.. He begins to rub the head against my core feeling the warmth, the wetness before easing in and taking me like a man gone wild..

For me it was like this
Dreaming..a faceless lover caresses me in intense passion where every touch, every caress is heightened ten-fold. With each touch increasingly strong tremors rake through my body where my dream fades into a swirl of colors, an erotic euphoria, sheer ecstasy, before I awaken to mind-blowing orgasm
I was elated and still reeling from the euphoria for days afterwards…
 
Back
Top