Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
As some we know me and my Wife are still new to Pee Play.
A quick question, Can any ladies on her actually Pee whilst having sex?
My Wife tried last night and only managed a small dribble. On the same note I cant pee inside of her and I have tried, and she has tried to make me too

Hi!

I haven't managed to pee while he's inside me yet despite a few attempts. I do think it's just psychological though and something that can be overcome; I could never pee with fingers inside me but now I can and similarly when I started wearing my Ben wa balls I couldn't pee with them in but after a few tries I now can.

The feeling of both of these is very intense so I hope that when we indulge in this play again I manage to do it and I hope it happens for you and your wife too!
 
Sits back eating popcorn...........

Hi!

I haven't managed to pee while he's inside me yet despite a few attempts. I do think it's just psychological though and something that can be overcome; I could never pee with fingers inside me but now I can and similarly when I started wearing my Ben wa balls I couldn't pee with them in but after a few tries I now can.

The feeling of both of these is very intense so I hope that when we indulge in this play again I manage to do it and I hope it happens for you and your wife too!

Interesting..............
 
After reading the posts and watching the videos in this thread, I was headed into the bathroom to take a pee with a semi hard on from the hot stories/videos, I instead, climbed into the shower stall, pretty big, laid down with my legs up and squirted warm pee all over myself. Stopped the flow and then aimed higher and squirted right into my mouth a few times. I drink a lot of water and it wasn't bad at all. Actually, I then peed into my tea cup I brought with me into the bathroom and then filled my mouth again. This got me so hot that I started cumming so I squirted cum into the cup, mixed it with my warm pee and drank it up! Super hot moment. I never thought of doing this or was even interested in this until reading this thread so thank you to all the participants for the motivation! I will be doing this again! :)~

damn, that is a hot story. Thanks for sharing!!!
 
After reading the posts.....and squirted warm pee all over myself....and squirted right into my mouth a few times. I drink a lot of water and it wasn't bad at all. Actually, I then peed into my tea cup ...and then filled my mouth again. This got me so hot that I started cumming so I squirted cum into the cup, mixed it with my warm pee and drank it up! Super hot moment. I will be doing this again! :)~

I'd love to see that. Why don't you have your bf or hubby piss in your mouth? I've pissed in my gf's mouth many times and she loves it. I had a beer party at my house with lots of people. I took her glass to the bathroom and filled it with hot, foamy piss. I gave it back to her and she sipped it with that "fuck me crazy" look. I took her to the bedroom and had her suck me dry. When we returned, a girl had picked up her 'beer' glass by mistake and was drinking. She was drunk and couldn't tell the difference between warm piss and a cold beer....LOL!:rolleyes:
 
..........then he lifted his cock and his stream splashed my face. "Open your mouth!" he order. He didn't have to tell me twice. I opened my mouth and his salty fluid filled it. I swallowed some and the rest flowed out, down over my chin and onto my body.

When the guy finished pissing, I put his cock between my lips and started to fuck my mouth and throat. He batted my face with his body. He choked me with his long, thick cock. It was great! It was a fantastic! And when he came he filled my mouth with cum and still had enough to coat my face with it.

"It's my turn," someone said, and as soon as the first man left, another stood in front of me, pissing into my mouth and all over my body. I don't know how many guys pissed on my and then fucked my mouth and came. It was at least six and maybe as many as ten, but when they were finished, I sat back on my legs, took hold of my cock and shot as huge a load of cum as I'd ever shot in my life.

That's my story to begin. Has anyone else got one to tell?

Jeez....you'd be the life of one of my parties. The guys and girls always get freaky at the end of the party and weird shit happens. I could see the guys using you for their toilet while the girls egg them on. Could be a rough night for you....LOL:D
 
just catching up on my favorite fetish thread...all these great pee posts make me think about writing a new ws story.
 
Please do

just catching up on my favorite fetish thread...all these great pee posts make me think about writing a new ws story.

That would be great !

Some pics (within the rules this time LOL)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Not really sexual, but a couple of weeks ago we were camping. There was still snow on the ground, and when I needed to pee, I asked her if she wanted to write her name in the snow. She replied with a big grin.:D

Okay, she held my cock...maybe it was sexual.
 
Well over the last week we have tries three times for her to Pee whilst I am inside her and for me to pee whilst fucking her.

We cant do it! I tried for ages trying to relax and just get myself to pee and nothing came out, on the last attempt I pulled out to cum over her pussy and I started peeing as I was cumming. . . strange but also really good fun.

The closest she got, was in the shower she managed to get a small trickle but no more than that. I ended up coming in her as soon as I slipped out she started to pee.

We will keep trying, it must be possible !
 
Geez, I remember watching pissing vids when I was first figuring out the whole masturbation thing. I somehow found my way to some French video where the guy was asking her to do it and she hesitated but had to go so bad. Her embarrassment mixed with the eroticism of watching the strong stream erupting from her shaved pussy... That's what got me turned on to squirting I suppose.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top