I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older men can be very generous, extraordinary in bed, excellent mentors and teachers, good looking in a rugged sort of Sam Elliott way and egotistical, sex obsessed, asses all at the same time . . . how is that possible?!
Practice, practice, practice.

Good morning to all the sexy older men out there, and to the even sexier women who love them. Hope everyone has a great day. Hugs and kisses to those who need them. :kiss:

Good morning to all the sexy older men out there, and to the even sexier women who love them. Hope everyone has a great day. Hugs and kisses to those who need them. :kiss:

Thank You TA an right back at ya!!!;):kiss:
Morning All!:)

Good morning to all the sexy older men out there and to the even sexier women who love them. Hope everyones day goes great. Hugs and kisses to all those who need them. :kiss:

What we did last night was so freak'n hot that I think we're both still on a sort of sexual high. We're going out to watch the fireworks display and then coming back to my place to hopefully get very nasty.

I'm sitting here catching up on my mail, reading Lit stories until I get sleepy. I can't sleep, but he's lying next to me, lightly snoring with a faint smile on his face.

Damn, he is really a very handsome, virile man and as I look at him I can feel myself getting aroused again, just totally amazed that a man his age could have that kind of affect on me. Although I'm loving everything about him, and almost everything we've done, slowly but surely he's turning me into his slut. Tonight when he was pounding me and I was begging him to never stop he called me his "little black slut" and I loved the sound of it . . .

I'm sitting here catching up on my mail, reading Lit stories until I get sleepy. I can't sleep, but he's lying next to me, lightly snoring with a faint smile on his face.

Damn, he is really a very handsome, virile man and as I look at him I can feel myself getting aroused again, just totally amazed that a man his age could have that kind of affect on me. Although I'm loving everything about him, and almost everything we've done, slowly but surely he's turning me into his slut. Tonight when he was pounding me and I was begging him to never stop he called me his "little black slut" and I loved the sound of it . . .
Damn girl, you're very lucky. (Well so is he.)

Older men can be very generous, extraordinary in bed, excellent mentors and teachers, good looking in a rugged sort of Sam Elliott way and egotistical, sex obsessed, asses all at the same time . . . how is that possible?!

Cuz we are men. lol

Peek-A-Boo

Big hugs to all the sexy older men on the front porch this day and the ladies who love them. How are we this very warm sunny day? I finally have a free day so I decided to pop in for a bit...... I hope everyone had a great 4th yesterday?

Big hugs to all the sexy older men on the front porch this day and the ladies who love them. How are we this very warm sunny day? I finally have a free day so I decided to pop in for a bit...... I hope everyone had a great 4th yesterday?

Being that I was the ONLY person between two families with the experience, I cooked food for a lunch then dinner yesterday. On a gas grill, lunch meats were hog dogs and hamburgers, while on the charcoal and wood were some veggies. Dinner was steak on the wood, chicken on the gas.

Thank you Mine was good and how was yours?

The day was pretty damn good. Spent it with family and friends swimming and then fireworks. The weekend is close at hand so I'm still smiling!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back