A Me No-one Sees

Thanks for your comments and thoughts so far.

I would still say that the #4 purple panties have been a favourite on the thread, although in messages, it appears #5 and #6 have nearly been as popular.

Now....

What do you guys think of these? Love these ones, mostly because they come with a matching bra as well, and they're comfy. As you can tell I'm pretty aroused just wearing them.

I may have done this with Mara in mind :p Purple and Hands! Hope you like them? But are they better than the #4????

You'll recognise these from my 'Casual Disguise' photo shoot I did starting HERE

Just being naughty at work.... ;)

Sheer purple rules!

so much yumminess here, aXa! :kiss::rose:
sorry it's taken me awhile to wander this way
a visit here is so rewarding ~ your pics get better and better

totally torn between front view and rear view for my favorite. I love the hand down the front, and the bun clutch is so steamy... Either would be perfect for the Hands thread. Would you consider cross-posting there?

oh, don't think I didn't notice your hands here, too, Mr. Subtle! well done!!!

While I love the delicacy of the hearts and that dark trim on the red panties, I must admit that both purple panties win my heart. Such a smoking hot pic... And love your pose for the at work pic... nice angles of legs and torso.

so much yumminess here, aXa! :kiss::rose:
sorry it's taken me awhile to wander this way
a visit here is so rewarding ~ your pics get better and better

totally torn between front view and rear view for my favorite. I love the hand down the front, and the bun clutch is so steamy... Either would be perfect for the Hands thread. Would you consider cross-posting there?

oh, don't think I didn't notice your hands here, too, Mr. Subtle! well done!!!

While I love the delicacy of the hearts and that dark trim on the red panties, I must admit that both purple panties win my heart. Such a smoking hot pic... And love your pose for the at work pic... nice angles of legs and torso.

:kiss::kiss: Hi Mara!!
Don't worry, I know you'll always come by, I love it when you do!

Thanks so much!!
I don't know.. maybe? Maybe I'll post one and see what kind of response I get, I don't want to intrude onto someone else's thread if they're not... open to my kind of thing?

Thanks for all your comments everyone. Sorry for the silence once again, I was just getting really active again but one of my biggest supports and friends on here had to leave. He's been with me right from the beginning, giving me advice, tips, positions and ideas. He was honest and open and made me feel comfortable and helped me share with you all. He was commanding but never made me feel uncomfortable, which was one hell of a turn-on. He's had to leave now and I don't know if he's coming back, which is very sad :(

Don't get me wrong, I love all you guys and your comments and suggestions, but I'm going to miss having someone to properly share this experience with... I hope that makes sense?

Anyway, I'm sure I'll return soon with the next instalment of my pantie collection

Loves,
aXa

xxxxxxxxx:heart:

:kiss::kiss: Hi Mara!!
Don't worry, I know you'll always come by, I love it when you do!

Thanks so much!!
I don't know.. maybe? Maybe I'll post one and see what kind of response I get, I don't want to intrude onto someone else's thread if they're not... open to my kind of thing?

Thanks for all your comments everyone. Sorry for the silence once again, I was just getting really active again but one of my biggest supports and friends on here had to leave. He's been with me right from the beginning, giving me advice, tips, positions and ideas. He was honest and open and made me feel comfortable and helped me share with you all. He was commanding but never made me feel uncomfortable, which was one hell of a turn-on. He's had to leave now and I don't know if he's coming back, which is very sad :(

Don't get me wrong, I love all you guys and your comments and suggestions, but I'm going to miss having someone to properly share this experience with... I hope that makes sense?

Anyway, I'm sure I'll return soon with the next instalment of my pantie collection

Loves,
aXa

xxxxxxxxx:heart:

aXa, I started the Hands thread, and set it up as a collaborative thread -- everyone is welcome to post pics with hands there. You are most welcome to post pics there, and I think you'd find it a welcoming place. The link is in my signature.

I'm sorry you will be missing someone special here. That hurts. Sending you a PM...

Thanks for your comments and thoughts so far.

I would still say that the #4 purple panties have been a favourite on the thread, although in messages, it appears #5 and #6 have nearly been as popular.

Now....

What do you guys think of these? Love these ones, mostly because they come with a matching bra as well, and they're comfy. As you can tell I'm pretty aroused just wearing them.

I may have done this with Mara in mind :p Purple and Hands! Hope you like them? But are they better than the #4????

You'll recognise these from my 'Casual Disguise' photo shoot I did starting HERE

I love the front view!!!! :D

Hello Everyone

Let me tell you about this journey I've been on. Over the past 2 years, I've experienced and experimented with myself in ways I never thought possible. I've had ups and downs but now, in this moment, I've never felt more beautiful and sexual than ever before. While I know some of you look at me and think I'm weird and crazy, most of you that have spoken to me or commented on my photos have expressed your desire to just tear this dress off me, and you know what? That's been amazing. I've fantasised about that over and over, and the thought has aroused and excited me. This whole thing has been my way of release, escape from my life for just a few moments to become someone new.

Last edited:
I think the highlight was the Hotel, and although afterwards I went through a bad time, those moments alone, putting on make-up for the first time... I felt very free. I think that's where the basis of my fantasy came in, the one where I'm in a hotel room and I meet a Man there and he takes photos while I dress etc. I don't think what I bought for the hotel was quite the right outfit? But people seemed to like the first one anyway. I think the stringy underwear didn't quite work on my frame. I love the silky/lacy lingerie though, either to wear or appreciate on someone else.

Last edited:
My favourite purchase has to be the thigh-highs. When I first started dressing, I really wanted to shave my legs, but it's not something I could ever get away with doing. The stockings make my legs feel smooth and sensual as if I'd just shaved. They make my legs sexy and I love it. I'd wear them every day if I could. When I wore them to work, with a tight little thong... I've never been consistently aroused for so long a time. I don't think I got any work done, and when I walked around, I thought people would look at me because my walk instantly shifted into a sexy, hip swinging saunter. Best, feeling, ever.

Last edited:
All good things come to and end though. You haven't heard from me in a while, and there are many reasons for that. Firstly, this doesn't quite give me what I want any more and that scares me. I spent most of the end of last year looking for an encounter to fulfil my fantasy and actually be with a guy once in my life. Suffice to say I didn't find one, and looking back, I'm glad I didn't (to some degree - I still go back and forth on the idea even now). Secondly, I'm getting married soon, and even though my sex life isn't great, I still love her and want to be with her and I don't want this secret any more. It's time to stop messing around before my luck runs out big time. I didn't just want to leave though, so this is my goodbye. Many of you have stuck with me since the beginning and I wanted to thank you. You've helped me a lot and I love you all.

Last edited:
It's time to be me again. The real 95% of the time me. I'm a man, and it's time to start acting like one. Ladies and Gentlemen, one last time. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

I'd like to thank personally...

RSilk
Rulickable
Murmurmara
Lovely2222
CanadaGal
Stargame
KinkyPerv83
Prince Albert
inthegutter
OhWhatshername
Norfolkgiveitago
Dic chic
Nicky60
undercoveraddict

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Last edited:
aXa, you're beautiful! Your photos have gotten better and better, and I'm so grateful you've shared yourself here. Your parting salvo is off the charts sizzle...

Wishing you well in your marriage and your life! :kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

Back