Strap on vids

i'm not a fan of the cross dressing usually but in this case I liked it. What a great cock.

That was a sexy cock. Wish I could of sucked on it while she was being fucked! Also, wish I could have been her. That was so exciting!
 
i'm not a fan of the cross dressing usually but in this case I liked it. What a great cock.

I agree with you guys, that is an amazing and large cock. I am not into cocks but that one is amazing. I imagine what that would look like inside a woman in the Cowgirl position.

ES
 
fuckin hot... would love to do this!
love those amateur videos... definitely hot...
and definitely big around - thank gosh for Crisco!
bet he felt like she was in him for a day or two
would love it too
 
http://xhamster.com/movies/4429260/strap_on_queen_4.html?embed=related&from=player_related

http://xhamster.com/movies/4429436/strap_on_queen_2_fucking_my_ass_again.html?from=video_related

I like this series of videos. The first one has some good sensual scenes and then at the 5 min mark she cums from fucking him. However, you really can't see much, just hear her cum.

The 2nd one is a nice strapon video with lots of teasing but no cumshot unfortunately. But the first scene with her fingering his ass, his legs together, dick laying exposed was a really erotic scene and position I would like to try.

ES
 
Back
Top