Do you wax, shave, trim, or just let it grow?

I keep everything, pubes, cock, balls and ass, shaved for 20+ years...love the way it looks and feels. I have plucked my pubes and cock on several occasions which was the best. Smooth for weeks but it is a lot of work.

I trim everything above my cock short, my balls shaven clean.

Let's see some personal pics of everybody's grooming skills!

nicely trimmed, I love doing it and def. allows a little 'play time' while deciding how short or long to leave it..;)
Shaved got too itchy..

I trim occasionally, but my wife doesn't seem to have a preference. For me, I like her to be trimmed short, and she keeps it that way for me, which I appreciate, both for looks, and practical reasons.

Wax or uses hair removal cream...
I have quite a nasty scar from a x's attempt at shaving me..
Must have got distracted

I dont have much down there to start off with but either trimmed or waxed. I dont like shaving at all :eek:

lately I've been sculpting....99% of the time, i'm smooth. Choice of removal....Nair (tm)

hi

shaved like glass weekly once. my ex bf insisted that.got slushy and difficult to clean after weekend meets.

Mainly sculpted neat and tidy, but quite often will go completely smooth usually a wax just for a change!

Trimmed neat manscape, smooth cock base, balls, taint & asshole for easy licking, suckling, & playing. :D:D

Definitely keep it all shaved. Love the feel of my panties against my bare skin. Plus just seems to make everything more sensitive.

I keep mine trimmed. Like amy1969 said, it is nice deciding how short or long to make it at any given time. Sometimes going very short is desired and sometimes I like to let it grow out a little longer. But never will and out of control

Definitely keep it all shaved. Love the feel of my panties against my bare skin. Plus just seems to make everything more sensitive.

I use Sally Hansen's cream to keep myself hair free.

Totally agree with this "Love the feel of my panties against my bare skin. Plus just seems to make everything more sensitive."

Back