A Husband's Release

Thanks for all the fun so far, took a short break while I was working like crazy, and feel like its time to have some fun again...

I have a bit of a boxer collection, these are close to the top of my list in terms of making my cock ache all day long when I wear them.

You are so fucking hot...are you hiring? ;)
 
Thanks for all the fun so far, took a short break while I was working like crazy, and feel like its time to have some fun again...

I have a bit of a boxer collection, these are close to the top of my list in terms of making my cock ache all day long when I wear them.

*whimper*
 
Thanks for all the fun so far, took a short break while I was working like crazy, and feel like its time to have some fun again...

I have a bit of a boxer collection, these are close to the top of my list in terms of making my cock ache all day long when I wear them.

So sexy!! ;)
 
You're back! :D

And I see I've missed a lot of you, damn you are so sexy Vix, good to see you.

Anything you need me too...I'd be yours afterall;)

The thought of having you all to myself, to do with as I please... What I could come up with! I'd start by giving you a dress code, things to wear (or not wear) Just for me!

*whimper*

I know the feeling... your av had me biting my lip.

So sexy!! ;)

Thank you babe, I'll try to keep it going.
 
Mmm..I'd very much enjoy dressing in what you require...so hot

I'd start with requiring a new pair of panties every other day of the week (paid for by me of course) And on the other days of the week... None!

I'd have you close the door to my office every morning while you either lifted up your dress... or pulled down your pants. I am the type of man who likes to verify that the rules are being followed
 
A pair of boxers that makes me imagine what it might be like to have a half dressed Posh Spice on her knees looking up at me...
 

Attachments

  • Beckham.jpg
    Beckham.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 457
  • Beckham2.jpg
    Beckham2.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 346
  • Beckham3.jpg
    Beckham3.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 356
  • Beckham4.jpg
    Beckham4.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 570
Thanks for all the fun so far, took a short break while I was working like crazy, and feel like its time to have some fun again...

I have a bit of a boxer collection, these are close to the top of my list in terms of making my cock ache all day long when I wear them.


I have an ab fetish so thanks for showing off your hot abs!
 
mmm, An ab fetish... not something I've heard of too much. I like it though, I might have to take another picture or two just for you!

yes, I am told not many have my fetish for abs here

i will be on the lookout for another pic of your rock hard abs..:D
 
I've been away for a little, wanted to say good morning to all the listers having a lazy naughty Sunday!
 

Attachments

  • Jmorning.jpg
    Jmorning.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 488
You are one of the hottest men on Lit...never get enough..more more more :)

I could read your posts all night baby... I have to say, you really are one of the hottest women on, lit! I visit your thread Every time I come online.

I deffinatly like this post, i want to see more!

I think that I could be persuaded to post some more... I might want to see some of you first?!
 
Awww thank you :kiss: I have posted some more recently. Let me know what you think. Would love to take pics with you one day ;)
 
Mmmmm, this is a great thread to have run across this evening.

Echoing everyone else's sentiments already, I'm sure..... don't understand how your wife doesn't want to play with your very attractive body every day !

Very nice photos. :)

*subscribes*
 
Been too long, time to have some fun again.
 

Attachments

  • morning.jpg
    morning.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 326
  • morning2.jpg
    morning2.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 424
Back
Top