Husbands - Who would you like to see have sex with your wife?

Offer your wife to him. Tell him you got a glance of his cock and you'd love to let her try it out.

This is really wrong, but I have always wanted my wife to be paid for sex. Yes, the quintessential high-end call girl with a posh business man. the fact that she has fantasized about it, only makes it that much more desirable.

This is really wrong, but I have always wanted my wife to be paid for sex. Yes, the quintessential high-end call girl with a posh business man. the fact that she has fantasized about it, only makes it that much more desirable.

Really wrong, but really hot. I have the same fantasy. A rich older man who only gets any action because he pays for it. Better yet for my wife's sake, he's good looking and she's attracted to him. She gets all dolled up for him then spends the night in his hotelroom. All for a very handsome sum.

Friends or men who would become friends

We do. Although we've had risky adventures, a carload of teenage boys, for example, it's almost always with someone we both like and feel comfortable with, and sometimes who we also admire. My wife is happiest and abandoned when she feels in control, safe, and loved. We celebrate, each in our own way, and for each other. She's spectacular when with someone for the first time. It seems she never forgets about me. And while happy under my gaze, she's learned to unselfconsciously give her all to her new lover.

Last edited:
We do. Although we've had risky adventures, a carload of teenage boys, for example, it's almost always with someone we both like and feel comfortable with, and sometimes who we also admire. My wife is happiest and abandoned when she feels in control, safe, and loved. We celebrate, each in our own way, and for each other. She's spectacular when with someone for the first time. It seems she never forgets about me. And while happy under my gaze, she's learned to unselfconsciously give her all to her new lover.
With my buddy Mikey he has quite the rep and has fucked a few of her friends . They flirt when ever he is around . They linger at parties .

My wife has recently started seeing a young stud an hours drive from our home, it's going very slowly as this is totally new to her. I'm afraid to push her as I might frighten her and she might stop seeing him. She met him in a club one night when she was out with her girlfriends, she has admitted that she has felt his cock and that he's much larger than me. I'm hoping in the next few weeks that this guy is going to fuck my wife.

Watching my wife get fucked by another man is one of my biggest fantasies. I fantasize about my wife getting fucked by my friends and by strangers. If this fantasy where to ever come true I think for the first time I would rather watch my wife get fucked by a total stranger. There's a particular dance club in our town with a hotel right next door. I would have my wife put on something very sexy and take her out to the club and sit and watch her dance and flirt with other men. Once she found one that is to her liking we could take him to our hotel room next door. My wife gives a fantastic blowjob and I would love to see her suck another man's cock and then sit and watch him fuck her as well.

Watching my wife get fucked by another man is one of my biggest fantasies. I fantasize about my wife getting fucked by my friends and by strangers. If this fantasy where to ever come true I think for the first time I would rather watch my wife get fucked by a total stranger. There's a particular dance club in our town with a hotel right next door. I would have my wife put on something very sexy and take her out to the club and sit and watch her dance and flirt with other men. Once she found one that is to her liking we could take him to our hotel room next door. My wife gives a fantastic blowjob and I would love to see her suck another man's cock and then sit and watch him fuck her as well.

We share many of the same ideas!

My wife has recently started seeing a young stud an hours drive from our home, it's going very slowly as this is totally new to her. I'm afraid to push her as I might frighten her and she might stop seeing him. She met him in a club one night when she was out with her girlfriends, she has admitted that she has felt his cock and that he's much larger than me. I'm hoping in the next few weeks that this guy is going to fuck my wife.
I'd love to hear how it goes in the future!!

Invite him over to your place.

My wife has a masters... she has brought home a young suiter from her teaching profession a few times before... love it it’s hot she’s older they are younger I love the result

Either my wifes ex, or a guy with a bbc.

Happy to describe her to anyone for feedback :devil:

I think I would want it to be a complete stranger; someone totally random.

Ideally I would not watch, but the man would be a good writer and so send me a descriptive email later on how it felt to be with my wife and what they did.

In our bed, our shower, on the dining room table, backseat of her car, etc.

Then all of us meeting somewhere in public, a formal and proper event. Her and him looking at each other knowingly. They sneak off somewhere for some fun. A blowjob in a backroom. A quick fuck in the backseat. Then returning to the group of people. Both of them smiling at the thought of what they just did.

With his cum dripping down her legs!

Husbands - Who would you like to see have sex with your wife?

Me.

Thankfully I have a very loving wife who has no desire to have sex with another man.

I would like to see her with all of her ex's. They can relive their past plus she is obviously already at a certain comfort level with them. Would be nice to see some action go along with their names. :D

the by words here are "would like to see" I would love being allowed to watch any man fucking my wife and hearing her moans and screams of pleasure.

I have a couple of Taboo desires. Ok, a few . . .

Near the top of the list is;

To Watch my good friend and coworker give it to my Wife so good that she thanks me after . . .

Have a coworker Married Male, has expressed his attraction for my Wife. I told him how that was intriguing and expressed how I would like to watch. We have talked about how we might set it up. Dinner, party, . .. Really gets me going. I have expressed this to my wife and have also told her how I would like to watch her with him. Things have escalated some, but still she is apprehensive. Or pretends to be?

We have often tried to get the Wife involved. She says she's not ready. I sure hope I catch them in the act. Something tells me she's getting her freak on too.

kik duccat

There was a guy I used to work with some time ago whom I did not get along with. We were both department supervisors in a large store. We were in unofficial competition with each other. He was one of those weakly types who tried to curry favour with more senior management by trying to undermine others as opposed to earning recognition by actually doing a good job himself. He had some success but never managed to do me any damage. This was not just frustrating for him but actually backfired on him. He seemingly decided to give me a wide berth. He did however make a discovery about me that emboldened him to try to get at me another way. We were at a company picnic and I went off to pee in some nearby grove of trees. I was just starting to piss when someone else popped up to do likewise. It was my enemy (Eric). He saw me holding my tiny cock between my thumb and forefinger and as I was in mid stream I couldn't tuck it back in. With a big smirk on his face he lined up the tree next to mine and pulled out his huge cock. I turned away and finished leaving without a word. He chastised me as I slunk away saying something to the affect that he couldn't wait to tell all the girls the news that I am not such a big man after all. Although theoretically not impossible it is extremely unlikely that my fantasy about watching him fuck my wife will come to fruition.

Back