DDD BBW ~ Remember me?

PinKizLovE

Experienced
I had a fairly popular thread on here a few years ago and took it down at the request of an ex, but lately I've been itching to come back...what do you think?

Attachments

• IMG_5334.JPG
    IMG_5334.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5335.JPG
    IMG_5335.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5336.JPG
    IMG_5336.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 3
I had a fairly popular thread on here a few years ago and took it down at the request of an ex, but lately I've been itching to come back...what do you think?

I think you know the answer but just want to hear it, so I will gladly oblige…

Yes! Please come back, love those new photos :rose:

The things we do for love... and the things we do for ourselves! I'm glad love hasn't wained your exhibitionist side. :kiss:

A gorgeous start to your new thread. Would love to see a lot more of you soon.

WB. I'm not sure I remember you. But damn! I won't forget now. You have a killer body. Thanks for sharing.

Dollie

We haven't been here long enough to remember. But hubby says he'll remember you now.
Good luck. Don't let others decide what you can do. That's what causes so many eX's.
Enjoy your time here on earth.

I think it is time to reinvent yourself and tell the ex to bugger off!!

Absolutely fantastic start...cannot wait to see more of your beautiful body!

As promised...

Thanks for all the love today sweet dreams :kiss:

Attachments

• IMG_5350.jpg
    IMG_5350.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5351.jpg
    IMG_5351.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5352.jpg
    IMG_5352.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5353.jpg
    IMG_5353.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 0
After seeing your first two sets of pics I think a comeback is definitely in order!!!

Back