CrashD - older, beat and battered, but still trying to hang in there

crashD

Dirty old man
I posted this in the coffee shop, but I felt like doing a thread. Greater pic range... lol

I've been here on and off for at least 10 years, seen a lot of people cum and go.

coming up on 7 years ago, i was in a pretty bad car wreck - wasn't hurt too badly, but developed a serious after infeciton.

8 surgeries, 2.5 months in the hospital and rehab - on and off.

Came out of it pretty well. As a long ago athlete, i know how to work out.

Last May, I had 5 heart stents put in. Last thing I ever expected. My family has zero history of heart problems.

Did 4 months of cardiac rehab, got back into pretty good shape.

Did some fun things and some silly (maybe sexy fun??) things throughout this process.

I'm pretty well recovered from all of this physically, mentally not so much. Hence, the silly sexy fun, and my decision to cum back here and share a bit - or show off a bit I'm lucky to have a pretty good bod AT least that s what i'm told

so here goes.

This pic was taken about 3 years after the car wreck - beach vacation in Mexico. I shaved my head for a while.. lol - not much to shave!!

Attachments

• image3 (002).jpg
    image3 (002).jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:
I posted this in the coffee shop, but I felt like doing a thread. Greater pic range... lol

I've been here on and off for at least 10 years, seen a lot of people cum and go.

coming up on 7 years ago, i was in a pretty bad car wreck - wasn't hurt too badly, but developed a serious after infeciton.

8 surgeries, 2.5 months in the hospital and rehab - on and off.

Came out of it pretty well. As a long ago athlete, i know how to work out.

Last May, I had 5 heart stents put in. Last thing I ever expected. My family has zero history of heart problems.

Did 4 months of cardiac rehab, got back into pretty good shape.

Did some fun things and some silly (maybe sexy fun??) things throughout this process.

I'm pretty well recovered from all of this physically, mentally not so much. Hence, the silly sexy fun, and my decision to cum back here and share a bit - or show off a bit I'm lucky to have a pretty good bod AT least that s what i'm told

so here goes.

This pic was taken about 3 years after the car wreck - beach vacation in Mexico. I shaved my head for a while.. lol - not much to shave!!

hooray!! lol

Last edited:
Hey, Crash! Thanks for sharing your story. You're a survivor! You look very relaxed on the beach. Love it.

You did it!

Also you look very content. I wonder what sexy fun you had. Just an idea if you run out of things to post.

Well, yes. It was a very satisfying week. Only left the resort once.

Most days we fucked multiple times. Well, every day except one, when we were both sore. 🤪

This is the kind of vacation everyone needs. Sharing is caring.

Well, yes. It was a very satisfying week. Only left the resort once.

Most days we fucked multiple times. Well, every day except one, when we were both sore. 🤪

Thanks for sharing. Good to hear you're doing well. Unexpected health issues can be very tolling mentally. I'm a big fan of therapy myself and definitely recommend it!

if you haven't noticed, i have a very furry chest. Ladies all love it, I love that they love it.

My back and butt are mildly hairy. drives me crazy.

I've shaved them from time to time, but I decided to start waxing...

feels great!!

Attachments

• 6WSQgre.jpg
    6WSQgre.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 40
Crash!

I was wondering where you were! Happy you came out on top of everything (heh heh heh... even literally:devil:) You look fabulous, as usual and your attitude seems as feisty as ever. Welcome back. I was gone for a couple of years, myself... until I realized that I'm actually not that old. In fact, I'm barely old.
Welcome home, dude. :rose:

I was wondering where you were! Happy you came out on top of everything (heh heh heh... even literally:devil:) You look fabulous, as usual and your attitude seems as feisty as ever. Welcome back. I was gone for a couple of years, myself... until I realized that I'm actually not that old. In fact, I'm barely old.
Welcome home, dude. :rose:

Flyer!! I didn’t know you were still here.

Thanks for the kind words.

PS. Do you have any pics still up?? 😈

Back