A Guy Like Me Again..

Oh now there's a good idea, I will have to make that happen ;)
I picture one leg straight out, the other with the knee bent and then you leaning forward with your hands clasped around your knee. With your head hanging down. I think you’ll be able to work with shadows enough for privacy and that tease of the kilt slightly falling away. Unf. Goodness. Feels like summer arrived. *fans self* can I be your photographer?

joint lazing sounds fun to me!
It does indeed, especially on this cold and windy morning :heart:
Ever so dapper and braw. 💜💚💜

Yes! Listen to this woman!!!

Yay!!!
Haha, I will, I like dapper ;):heart::rose:
I picture one leg straight out, the other with the knee bent and then you leaning forward with your hands clasped around your knee. With your head hanging down. I think you’ll be able to work with shadows enough for privacy and that tease of the kilt slightly falling away. Unf. Goodness. Feels like summer arrived. *fans self* can I be your photographer?
Oh, I will try that but yes any assistance would be gratefully received :heart::heart:

Okay, sorry to say folks I am going to be removing my pics for the foreseeable future or until Lit gets the issues with share links and the fact I can still see some images when offline. I will still be around and if I do post pics they will be temporary or in PM's :)

Just a wee message to say I am still around but been very unwell this past week, slowly improving and hope to be back posting soon. Hope everyone else is well and I know I have pm's to reply to, I will when I feel better xxx

I am sorry that you've been so unwell, PB. I had noticed your absence and was actually about to shoot you a PM tonight. At least that will be one less for you to answer. Sending you love and all my best wishes for continued improvement. ❤️

Just a wee message to say I am still around but been very unwell this past week, slowly improving and hope to be back posting soon. Hope everyone else is well and I know I have pm's to reply to, I will when I feel better xxx
I’m so glad to hear you are on the mend. Take care of yourself and get well soon. Miss you ❤️

Back