The Harvard Education: Polly wants a cracker*

Now that is one arrogant post. Gump simply posted common knowledge and while you might not know this or believe it, it is none the less true. Even you must know that in a grade point system which extends from either 0 to 4.0 or from 1.0 to 4.0, depending on the district, any grade higher than 4.0 is both meaningless and impossible, grades above 4.0 abound, ridiculous.

Gump's inferred polint is that GPAs don't mean a darn thing and he's right and you don't have a right to your so called evidence. Do your own research if you want to disprove him or me, otherwise shut the hell up.

Now as far as rolling your eyes, well it's the womanly thing to do so hang in there baby.

Ciao

I agree, GPAs at a university that takes the top 1% of applicants is silly. Every one of them is able to ace everything.

Why does it matter?

I agree, GPAs at a university that takes the top 1% of applicants is silly. Every one of them is able to ace everything.

Why does it matter?

Harvard only accepts the best of the best of the best.

4.0 GPA's and 2400 SAT along with tons of AP credits is the standard for entry into Harvard.

I think he played teh Indonesian card to get into there and Khalidi got him into Harvard because he was a proper Marxist.

Folks, this ^^^^^^ is how you say "Negroes are stupid and get special preferences" without actually directly referring to race.

I suspect AJ is just bitter because he passed up a chance to go to college back when he was "mixed race".

Folks, this ^^^^^^ is how you say "Negroes are stupid and get special preferences" without actually directly referring to race.

I suspect AJ is just bitter because he passed up a chance to go to college back when he was "mixed race".

Naaah. I say it straight up, Niggaz are a waste of good meat and bones.

Back