MRS36D Yet Again

MRS36D

Literotica Guru
Well, my thread was removed again. I think it was because of the links I posted to my pussy pics in a thread on the General board. I won't do that anymore, but I can tell you to go look if I post a new pic there. All those pics are still there.

I'll just start again with only boob pics here, I'll start with some of my favs!

This one is a few years old, we were making a vid for some of hubbys friends where I striped and masturbated while talking to the camera. Hubby took a few stills with our old digital camera during the shoot.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Copy of Untitled-9.jpg
    Copy of Untitled-9.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 4,231
Well, my thread was removed again. I think it was because of the links I posted to my pussy pics in a thread on the General board. I won't do that anymore, but I can tell you to go look if I post a new pic there. All those pics are still there.

I'll just start again with only boob pics here, I'll start with some of my favs!

This one is a few years old, we were making a vid for some of hubbys friends where I striped and masturbated while talking to the camera. Hubby took a few stills with our old digital camera during the shoot.

Enjoy!

Looking forward to the new thread, great start

Enjoy!
It's not allowed to post pictures anywhere on lit of your pussy. The best thing to do it to post them on a pic hosting site, like imgur.com, and then post a link to it in your post.

Enjoy!

One of your favs has quickly become a fav of mine!

Enjoy!
I definitely will.

Enjoy!
WOW do I love that look! Everything about that pic is PERFECT! Your hubby and his friends sure are lucky!!

Mmmmm, so sexy! Glad you continued to post, has me very hard and stroking :devil:

Back