Stripping for likes

Following the excitement of getting 100 likes to show my breasts.
I thought I'd start a new thread for all the lit ladies to join in with.
Post a photo of yourself clothed and ask for a specific number of reaction to show the body parts if your choice.
I'll start. 50 reactions for boobs, 100 reactions for full frontal x
Keep it going. There's more to see at 150 likes x
Now past 200 likes. I sure I'll find something special for 250 x
Only 1 to go now for your 350 reward xxx
Let's see if we can get to 400 xxx šŸ˜ˆ

Last edited:
Post a photo of yourself clothed and ask for a specific number of reaction to show the body parts if your choice.
I'll start. 50 reactions for boobs, 100 reactions for full frontal xView attachment 2210086
Mmm, very sexy!

I'll start. 50 reactions for boobs, 100 reactions for full frontal xView attachment 2210086
Great fun, let's get that count rolling!

Oh Iā€™m following this one.

How about if I like it a lot.

Just so you know, Iā€™m carrying five passengers and they all have a thumbs up.

Very nice!

And how many likes for your backside? šŸ˜ˆ

Wow! That was fast. Think I might have made this to easy. Thanks for the 50 likes. Here your rewardView attachment 2210289
That was quick. Unfortunately we canā€™t like twice to any single post, if you try, it just cancels the original.

Back