What kind of dog are you?

They are cheerful dogs that like affection.
If left alone, may howl and be destructive.
Can be difficult to housebreak and obedience train.
Are active, curious dogs.
It's in their nature to roam.
Care must be taken to prevent them from wandering off into harm's way.
They requires minimal grooming and only occasional bathing.
Can easily become overweight.
They are very friendly. Don’t depend on them to guard your house. They may bark but will do little more if confronted with an intruder.

I would be a Beagle..
img_DogBreed-Beagle.jpg

Beagles can surely be a handful and keep you on your toes! They are often little escape artists too.
 
I'd be a Doberman :D

Her look is elegant and her style is athletic; the Dobie is also intelligent, alert, and loyal. She is a courageous guard dog as well as a beloved family companion.

The Dobie's fierce reputation precedes her. She is feared by those who don't know her, stereotyped as highly aggressive and vicious. True, she is a formidable guardian, but she is usually a gentle, watchful, and loving dog. She does not go looking for trouble, but she is fearless and will defend her family and turf if she perceives danger.
 
I had a girl tell me once that she thought I'd be a Komondor. That was back when I had hair though...
 
I'm probably a French bulldog. Adorable, stubborn, loyal, loves naps and belly rubs and always prefers to be on your lap.
 
Wolf daddy here
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top