The NEW UK Kink Thread

Hi all. Glasgow boy who has been harbouring intense fantasies about going to see a mistress, to explore my foot fetish...and be dominated and who knows what else.

Morning all, they were predicting some snow for today, anybody seen any yet?

Hi diskjokke, sorry you seemed to get a bit lost in the traffic there. Hmm, intese fantasies eh? What's stopping you?

Am I missing out somwhere? I always make my own packed lunch :(
 
Morning all, they were predicting some snow for today, anybody seen any yet?

Hi diskjokke, sorry you seemed to get a bit lost in the traffic there. Hmm, intese fantasies eh? What's stopping you?

Am I missing out somwhere? I always make my own packed lunch :(

Morning :)

Sorry diskjokke for not saying hello - I kind of rushed through here the other morning :eek:

No snow here yet and now I'm hoping it holds off a bit longer - I've got a funeral to go to tomorrow and I really don't want bad weather to add another problem to what is going to be a difficult day anyway.

And you know what's really annoying about packed lunches? When you make them and they forget to put them in their bags...:rolleyes:
 
Lashing it down here and really dark! Heating playing up! :eek:

The great packed lunch debate continues.....sandwiches or any other more exciting ideas??
 
Is there such a thing as a packed lunch for Doms made by subs or vice versa??

Obviously there is a 'sub' joke in there but in general I would assume that the Dom gets whatever they want and the sub whatever the Dom wants?
 
Is there such a thing as a packed lunch for Doms made by subs or vice versa??

Obviously there is a 'sub' joke in there but in general I would assume that the Dom gets whatever they want and the sub whatever the Dom wants?

Oh, the opportunities for a sub to get her own back......heaping the mustard onto the ham sandwich......adding the odd jalapeno in with the lettuce.....:D
 
Oh, the opportunities for a sub to get her own back......heaping the mustard onto the ham sandwich......adding the odd jalapeno in with the lettuce.....:D

Hmm. I was thinking more on the lines of OY! OY! Saveloy!:D

Sort of anything insertable really which reminds me of the old joke:-

Why are cucumbers wrapped in plastic??

So you can eat them afterwards. ;)
 
Morning folks, hope everybody's wrapped up nice and warm!

Lally, don't know what it's like near you, but it's snowing like crazy near Preston. Don't know which way it's heading, so take care out there today.
 
Yes, it's snowing quite heavily here which is worrying me - I have to travel to the other side of Manchester for a funeral this morning and I really don't want the weather to stop me going. But the church is on a steep hill and my car's automatic - not the best of combinations.

Otherwise I would be quite enjoying watching it come down :D
 
Well, I've just been out in it here in Sheffield. It's heavy but barely settling. A dusting currently, I guess it might get worse as the day goes on.
 
Well, I've just been out in it here in Sheffield. It's heavy but barely settling. A dusting currently, I guess it might get worse as the day goes on.

It's bizarre here - one minute the sky is turning blue and the next minute it's dark and grey and heavy again. Wish it would make it's mind up..:rolleyes:
 
Arrived back in one piece - went into church and it was snowing, came out and the sun was shining :)

Hope everyone else is ok.
 
Ice claimed me as a victim today. While trying to keep the prof upright I've gone over and cracked my head on the pavement, trashed a clean pair of trousers and have done something odd to my wrist.

And yes, Winter is still my favourite season!
 
Ice claimed me as a victim today. While trying to keep the prof upright I've gone over and cracked my head on the pavement, trashed a clean pair of trousers and have done something odd to my wrist.

And yes, Winter is still my favourite season!

oooh, that sounds nasty :( Hope your head and wrist are ok...and congrats on the house sale!!
 
Ice claimed me as a victim today. While trying to keep the prof upright I've gone over and cracked my head on the pavement, trashed a clean pair of trousers and have done something odd to my wrist.

And yes, Winter is still my favourite season!

Maybe you ought to get it checked out at hospital? You might have cracked a bone in your wrist? :eek:
 
Congrats on the house sale Malich, hope it goes through ok. Might be worth getting checked out after that fall though, if it's not getting any better.
 
Wrists are fine this morning but my left hip is sore. Heading off in about an hour for a house viewing. Hopefully it'll be a good one so I can get the paperwork started.
 
Morning :). Hope everyone is ok and enjoying the weekend.

Glad your wrist isnt in plaster, Mal, and that the viewing ticks all the right boxes :)
 
It's not an ideal place, but it will do for a while while I get myself sorted and settled. Starting the paperwork on Monday.

Hope everyone else is ok?
 
Glad you've found somewhere, Mal, even if it isn't ideal. You'll have time to look for somewhere more suitable once the house has gone :)

Morning all - freezing cold here this morning. How come the weekends go by so fast??
 
The paperwork was a nightmare, they wanted to know all sorts of stuff. Johann's breed for one, my car registration for another.

I think they plan to clone my identity! :)

And yes, bit chilly here too.
 
Hi all, freezing here too!! Not planning on goinig out of the office unless I absolutely have to. Malich, glad to hear you're ok, sounds like things are looking up. Anybody heard anything from Daisy?
 
I spoke to Daisy briefly yesterday - she's ok but got a few things going on, so I'm sure she'll give us an update when she can :)
 
Things will be looking up assuming I get this place without them trying to fleece me for being self employed or having the wrong breed of cat!

Still not officially heard if they're accepting my revised exchange date. I'm packing down on the assumption that they decide it's Friday or the sale's off. In which case things could get a little exciting.
 
Back
Top