What is the naughtiest thing you've done sexually?

Houston has been hit by a few hurricanes. Can’t remember the name but it was the one shortly after Katrina which hit New Orleans. Had a neighbor couple that was relocating. Husband had already left for his new job while wife stayed behind to close out the sale of their house, work with movers, etc.... my wife took the kids and got out of dodge while I worked to board up windows, etc....the eye was tracking to hit us dead on 3 days out. It eventually went east but that’s irrelevant to the story.

So I’m borrowing this neighbors circle saw and board up windows facing South and go return the circle saw to my neighbor. Our neighborhood is pretty much a ghost town at this point as most people were spooked by Katrina and left. When I return the saw she asks if I had dinner plans. Her house was filled with a nice smelling aroma and after boarding up windows I had built up an appetite. She figured we were going to lose power and was in the mood to cook since food might spoil anyway. I took her up on her offer...showered and returned an hour later.

I was greeted with a glass of wine. Italian. I recall spaghetti with meatballs was her specialty from a dinner they had hosted a few years back and was really good. We talked a bit about how their move was going, kids were doing, etc....stuff neighbors talk about but as the wine kept flowing the conversation turned more flirty. Learned we were both into the TV show Californication and she turned on the TV.....it was set to a porn channel. From there the flirting got even more intense. She told me a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do when her husband is away. She asked if I’d rather watch porn with her instead and I agreed. Before long....clothes were off and we fucked our way through a hurricane.
 
Naughtiest Thing

Fucked my wife, daughter, and mother while we were all in the same bed :)
 
Oh I can think of a few ...

... I was 26, she was 40. Met through online personals. Got together for a picnic in a county park. High noon. She was nervous. I made her comfortable. Fucked her on the table & came in her mouth.

... youth hostel in Amsterdam. Room full of women having a little afternoon downtime ... fucked GF in the spooning position on the top bunk. None of them knew.

... found a girl on Craigslist who had a fetish ... she was to blindfold herself and masturbate. I was to walk in, fuck her, and leave, all without speaking. Very fun. (I took the liberty of licking her pussy a bit too.)

... Picked up long-distance GF at the airport. On the 3-hour bus ride back to my place, we naturally couldn't wait ... she gave me a handjob under the blanket, and I returned the favor. Then, since no one on the bus seemed to have noticed that, we just went ahead and fucked.

... met a girl in the Lit chatrooms who had a thing for ... fluids. She'd send me a pic of her face, I'd print it out and take pics and video of myself pissing on it. She'd get so hot, we had THE hottest phone sex ever.

... speaking of phone sex ... I was having a long, tortuous, delicious brother-sister roleplay with this girl in Sweden. Out of the blue she asked if I'd be open to phone ... she said sorry, but I had her so horny that she needed more. I was like ... um, YES ... so I called her and came so hard it almost hit my chin. Phone bill was ... a bit much (this was before Skype was a thing) but damn.

... gave a girl a backstage tour of the performing arts center where i used to work. Culminated in me fingering her to orgasm and her sucking me off in a dressing room. (She came for a few more dressing room visits.)

... a few times I've found lovely submissive obedient ladies and I've made them write my name on themselves and send me photos. I've given out other assignments too.

... met up with a guy just out of curiosity. Sucked him off, swallowed every bit. Enjoyed it a lot, even though my poor cock didn't know what to do and just kinda stayed soft. Resolved that I would probably need a lady in the room if I did that again. Have not had another opportunity.

I'm sure I'll remember more ... happily willing to offer more details to any lady who's curious ... :)
 
First row balcony during very dull film, she undressed, climbed in top of me and rode me hard. The people around us enjoyed it more than the movie...
 
Sex in a hotel stairwell with a stranger. Who turned out to be my bosses brother. He then proceeded to drag me all around the city so we could christen all of his favorite spots. Fantastic weekend. Haven't seen each other since.
 
Sex in a hotel stairwell with a stranger. Who turned out to be my bosses brother. He then proceeded to drag me all around the city so we could christen all of his favorite spots. Fantastic weekend. Haven't seen each other since.

Guess you liked being dragged that way .
 
Funnn

I want to know just naughty all you devils are, confess and share your naughtiest sexual sins right here.

I'll start off by saying I've had sex in public on numerous occasions and loved getting caught lol. :devil:

I had a gf who used to finger my ass just as I was going to cum, would make me erupt!! She would also lay me down, squat over me and pee on me - I have craved that ever since (and not been able to find anyone who would do that to me since - but am still searching for her, she has to be out here). I miss that!! And now you have gotten me all excited just thinking about it....
 
If that ass in your avatar is really you, once I started drawing you... I’d never let go!!!!

Why would I use someone else's bum as my avatar. I don't see the point in being anyone but myself even in a online world ;)
 
My friends came to visit me in Thailand, we drunkenly paid some hookers to have sex with all of us....
 
Buncha Stuff

Met a woman on Craigslist "Strictly Platonic" and went to her office and licked her pussy and she gave me an unreal blowjob.
Chatted with a woman online for weeks, she picked me up from the airport during a layover as I was leaving for deployment, she gave me a blowjob in her car and I got her off with my fingers.
Met a woman on Tagged and went to her house in the morning, she grinded on my dick over my shorts until she came and then gave me head.
First time I met her she came out to my car while her daughter was inside shopping and gave me a blowjob...was I supposed to pick one?
 
Naughtyiest thing

Fucked my ebony wife in her pussy from behind, while her lawyer (female) licked her pussy from the front, then fucked her lawyer doggie style while she and my wife necked...on the couch in lawyer's house...lawyer was a bi corporate lawyer for a clothing company my wife was CEO of...
 
So......

Fucked my son's best friend in our home gym. He walked in on us
 
Naughty..most raunchy thing...

In a poor old house in a depressed rural area, necking w wife while her younger cousin knelt before me and sucked my cock...while a very young niece watched from the doorway....niece entered the room and jerked my cock while cousin licked my balls, then watched wifey put her hand under nieces top and caress her braless tits and tweek her nipples while cousin sucked me more, the cousin and niece watched as i fucked wifey vaginally, then anally to orgasm, ...watched cousin lick wifey pussy to give her orgasm, niece at door opening masturbating her (no panties) pussy under her dirty torn short minidress....all in the dim light of a few candles and "facilitated" by several little bottles of Sangster's Rum Creeam. Niece later next day agreed to let me pressure her to sucking my cock.....did not tell her i was about to cum and got several ejaculations into her mouth before she turned her head away to spit out the rest.....but the volume was such that she did have to swallow the first few spurts in order not to choke. Found out later the cousin (her mother) watched all this from the doorway, while fingering her pussy in her dirty dress and torn t-shirt...100% true
 
Fucked my son's best friend in our home gym. He walked in on us
Kool, would love more details such as what position you where in when your son first saw his friends cock in you...and did the guy keep stroking the cock in you when your son's presence became known?
 
Had sex on the front step of a hotel after a work Christmas Party.
Had sex in the locker room shower whilst work colleagues come into locker room for the coats at lunchtime.
Been sucked off by a team member whilst undertaking a safety tour.
Had sex in a park under a tree at lunchtime.
Used found/borrowed knickers/underwear as a cumrag - and helped others to do so too.
 
Back
Top