BDSM Thread - Show Us Your Face!

PrettyLilPussy19

Washed Up 🧜‍♀️
I think the original thread and the sequel got closed?

Anyway! Show us your beautiful, handsome, silly, sexy, thoughtful, drunk or otherwise wonderful faces!

Just for a moment...
*poof*

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn 0/2 Not good for a former baseball player. Kind of like my Giants.:D

Don't feel like the lone ranger. I guess I missed out too. Oh, well.

Here's mine. And, yeah. I know it definitely doesn't make up for what we missed out on.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Hey hey hey we are the ones supposed to be doing the tongue sticking out. Not you.

Hiya Puck!

Hey hey hey we are the ones supposed to be doing the tongue sticking out. Not you.

*giggles*

I love it!

*rubs your beard*

Lol more than makes up!!

Missed PLP. :(

Hiya Puck! I like your face!

Thank you, ladies. I appreciate that. As far as my face... well, it covers the front of my skull. So, I don't know that it needs to do much more.

However, I will mention that the picture was actually taken... er, about two weeks after my father's funeral which I shaved clean for back in June. So, I'm once again rocking the full Grizzly Adams from my profile.

And, okay. I admit, I did think about linking my pic from over here. But, I realized in that one you couldn't actually see my face behind my "salute."

Any road, thanks once again for the warm reception. Hell, I'm just glad no one posted a link to it in the Dick Pics thread! "This dick just showed his face!" :eek:

<--- that makeup free, wild hair weirdo

So not a weirdo at all, very pretty! I love your wild hair. :)

Because in my family it's been customary to take a pic on the first day of school...

Me on my first day of school this semester. Sorry the pic is really bad, because once again, I forgot to open the curtains (but it's kinda okay if you look at it on a really small screen, so I recommend doing that :)).

As a child it was fun to look at the first day of school pics and see yourself grow up and get taller. As an adult it's much less fun because you tend to grow horizontally rather than vertically. Higher heels might be the solution? :D

So not a weirdo at all, very pretty! I love your wild hair. :)

Because in my family it's been customary to take a pic on the first day of school...

Me on my first day of school this semester. Sorry the pic is really bad, because once again, I forgot to open the curtains (but it's kinda okay if you look at it on a really small screen, so I recommend doing that :)).

As a child it was fun to look at the first day of school pics and see yourself grow up and get taller. As an adult it's much less fun because you tend to grow horizontally rather than vertically. Higher heels might be the solution? :D

Simply gorgeous!!! :heart:

Back