Ask Your Moderators Thread

ToPleaseHim

JtohisPB/Brooke :)
Since the new format doesn't make it easy to find the forum moderators, I wanted to create this thread to encourage members to reach out to us when needed. The BDSM Forum moderators are Sammael Bard and myself. Feel free to ask questions here or via PM.

Since the new format doesn't make it easy to find the forum moderators, I wanted to create this thread to encourage members to reach out to us when needed. The BDSM Forum moderators are Sammael Bard and myself. Feel free to ask questions here or via PM.
Thank you.

Can you ask Mom to make me a GeeBee God ... errr Mod?
I believe the GB is deliberately left unmoderated. I have heard (or read) rumors that once upon a time Byron in Exile was a GB mod. I do not know if this is true or if it was just a rumor or prank of some kind…

Last edited:
There are a few people on that board, and the politics board as well, who need a swift kick to perma-bandom. And several of the most flagrant trolls have multiple user names over there, which makes it even harder.

I much prefer the respectful tone of this forum, and the people on it- so thank you ToPleaseHim and Sammael, and everyone else over here.

@Primalex No, but that’s awesome! I’m curious which Reddit forum you moderate. I doubt we would encounter each other on Reddit, though. I’m mostly there for true crime podcast discussions and AITA.

@Primalex No, but that’s awesome! I’m curious which Reddit forum you moderate. I doubt we would encounter each other on Reddit, though. I’m mostly there for true crime podcast discussions and AITA.

It was kinda odd. I checked the posting history of some user in some subreddit I actually frequent (which is basically cooking and law) and then saw that the user had posted a fake picture on a dating subreddit. So I reported that picture as fake picture. Then I checked some other posts in there out of curiosity and reported more fake pictures. And like three weeks later I got a message:"Dude, you are reporting so many fake pictures with source of origin, it would be much easier for us if you just ban those people yourself."

I tried to introduce myself. Did I do it right? I can never tell. I'm not even sure if it's the right thread

Good evening! A hypothetical question if I may.

There seems to be an unwritten rule that closed SRPs are only for the 2 participants who agree to them.
NotAMod, but .....

https://forum.literotica.com/thread...es-and-guide-lines-updated-01-01-2011.670877/

Some things to be aware of:

1. If a thread/story is “locked” or “Closed to (name)” The creators and writers won’t look kindly on someone jumping in uninvited. Please read the first post of every thread to see what the creator would like or wouldn’t like. Closed means just that, unless listed do not post. There are ways to inquire about joining in, PM the creator of the story, or look for a link to an OOC thread.

How and where do I respond to follow a thread or see a response?
I am brand new. 😉

@ToPleaseHim
I was advised by friends to post here as I've been into BDSM a long time but not in Literotica. I'm totally a submissive by training and I'm married to a Real Life Domme and I'm looking a online Domme for balance. I had one earlier this year but She left and I'm left in a void. Please give me some advise. My name is Rj🌹

I am not in a position to give personal advice. I can speak from experience, but can not instruct you or fix this in the way I believe you are seeking.

I am a sub who has been in your shoes. I know it’s hard. I can’t fix it for you. For me, I focused on friendships and self-care when I was heartbroken.

If you feel like you cannot make decisions without someone making them for you, I would highly encourage consulting a therapist (genuine suggestion).

I would post a thread in BDSM Talk. Others will weigh in. Note: it’s a much slower paced forum than the PG.

I am not in a position to give personal advice. I can speak from experience, but can not instruct you or fix this in the way I believe you are seeking.

I am a sub who has been in your shoes. I know it’s hard. I can’t fix it for you. For me, I focused on friendships and self-care when I was heartbroken.

If you feel like you cannot make decisions without someone making them for you, I would highly encourage consulting a therapist (genuine suggestion).
I'm already in therapy for bipolar disorder. I'll consult my therapist as she understands my condition, I just need somewhere to look. BDSM Personals is my next stop. Thanks, 🌹

Back