For the Curious Guys Who Haven't Taken the Plunge Yet

Which of these do you most want to do with another guy?

  • Suck A Gorgeous Cock!

    Votes: 639 70.1%
  • Have A Guy Suck My Cock!

    Votes: 204 22.4%
  • Fuck A Tight Ass!

    Votes: 112 12.3%
  • Get Fucked By A Great Cock!

    Votes: 341 37.4%

  • Total voters
    912
One, deffinately ONE

I have thought about this for a very longtime, I would love to go down on a gorgeous cock and then have it spew all over my face and in my mouth would love the taste too as I have tried my own.
 
Very nice. What's your dream scenario!

My second time was the best my friend invited me round his house he did not say what it was for but i knew it was sex i went to his house where he was already naked we went to his room where he removed all my cloths until i was butt naked then i went to my knees to suck him off he lasted for about 45 mins i swallowed all his cum. He then started to rim and finger my ass then he lubed my ass and his cock then i rode his cock reverse cow boy stlye
 
My second time was the best my friend invited me round his house he did not say what it was for but i knew it was sex i went to his house where he was already naked we went to his room where he removed all my cloths until i was butt naked then i went to my knees to suck him off he lasted for about 45 mins i swallowed all his cum. He then started to rim and finger my ass then he lubed my ass and his cock then i rode his cock reverse cow boy stlye

Sounds like you enjoyed yourself.
 
I guess that means you'll be taking the 'plunge' more often.

yeah i will need to be sure if its that fact that the man on man sex is new and in a couple of mouths will stop doing it or if i am bi and sex with women and men will be the future
 
Funny thing is I don't think most women would get the sucking cock fascination that most of us have.
 
choices!

Damn! I thought I had to pick one! I'd definitely want #1 AND #2. I haven't done #1 since I've been married. And haven't really done #2 since a kid a year older than me used to fuck me in the ass when I was 13 or 14. But I never enjoyed it since we didn't know about lube. OUCH! He did cum in my ass once though. I always wished I could try it again but with lube this time!
 
Funny thing is I don't think most women would get the sucking cock fascination that most of us have.

Of course not. Such desires, especially here in sexually repressed America, are considered the sole realm of the homosexual, and the idea that a man - especially a man - can be fascinated with the notion of sucking a cock and maybe even being fucked by it, and still love pussy, is incomprehensible. We men are supposed to be binary. We're either supposed to like cunt or cock, with no gray area between. Now, since girl/girl sex is such a fantasy for most men, women generally get no stigma attached if they announce they're bisexual. No, as we all know, most men are thrilled and intrigued by a woman's announcement that she likes women as well as men, but the converse is almost never true.
 
Agreed, what is it about the male penis that makes us want to try sucking it so badly?

Some cock are really attractive, almost beautiful...I think we see that and know how good it feels have ours sucked....I just want to do that too.. make that beautiful cock feel good..
No interested in any emotion...love'y Dove'y, Nancy Prancer....measuring for window dressing or carpet. just suck me or let me such you (balls too)
 
Agreed, what is it about the male penis that makes us want to try sucking it so badly?

Now that is a good question. I don't know the answer to what makes us want to suck cock, but I do know what makes me want to suck another cock, because it just feels so good having a cock in my mouth.
 
Agreed, what is it about the male penis that makes us want to try sucking it so badly?
Speaking for myself, I am really curious about what it would feel like to have a nice cock in my mouth and I think I'd get off on getting the guy off (much like how I feel eating pussy). I'm also not interested in a relationship with a guy - just sex (oral).

As for getting sucked, I'd just like to see how getting sucked by a guy compares to being sucked by a woman.
 
Back
Top