My first picture submitted, what do you think?

electrictingles

Experienced
These are a few shots i took on my webcam, after seeing this thread! Wow Jennitalia, simply gorgeous thank you for posting.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1210555

Please excuse my old boxers, there clean i a sure you! :) I was just very horny after looking at that thread from Jennitalia.

Took another, these are guys pants. But i look like i'm into being an adult baby. If it makes someone smile that can't be a bad thing.

Last edited:
These are a few shots i took on my webcam, after seeing this thread! Wow Jennitalia, simply gorgeous thank you for posting.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1210555

Please excuse my old boxers, there clean i a sure you! :) I was just very horny after looking at that thread from Jennitalia.

Took another, these are guys pants. But i look like i'm into being an adult baby. If it makes someone smile that can't be a bad thing.
I bet if you saw my other photos and stories, I can get you harder! Your photos are hot!

I have no doubt about that Jennitalia lol, thank you for your kind words. Was hoping for a positive response but did not expect a reply from yourself. :) I will be having a read of some your stories when i get a moment defiantly. Anything you would like from me in return?

Sorry new to this

I bet if you saw my other photos and stories, I can get you harder! Your photos are hot!

I have no doubt about that Jennitalia lol, thank you for your kind words. Was hoping for a positive response but did not expect a reply from yourself. I will be having a read of some your stories when i get a moment defiantly. Anything you would like from me in return?

I have no doubt about that Jennitalia lol, thank you for your kind words. Was hoping for a positive response but did not expect a reply from yourself. :) I will be having a read of some your stories when i get a moment defiantly. Anything you would like from me in return?

I would like to know your response after you read my stories. Perhaps a photo after reading it? Either way, I would like your feedback. ;-)

Back