Feeling up older sister

ah, good point.

Well I hope that your sis will find the right man someday.
 
She found the wrong man

Sis seems drawn to the same type over and over. It is like the same guy but the names and face changes but not the behaviors. Sis thinks I was the only normal guy in her life and I am her brother. I love my gf but think of my incest often.
 
The story I want!

A older sister returns home from a broken marriage. She is 20 and 5'6'' tall with flowing blond hair, 120 pounds with a 36 C-26-37 build and blue eyes. Her 18 year old brother is in High School and he overhears things. She bathed her husband and rubbed his back. He is online and realizes his big sister is a submissive and the hubby as a Dominate that abused the girl. The brother goes to her room to talk and they slowly become friends. The parents go away for a weekend to set the stage. He has been dreaming od being dominate and having his sister bare breasted for him and feeling her up. The man enters his sister's bedroom and she is wearing a short red silk shirt and her breasts jiggle a she walks around. He can no longer take it and snaps. He tells her "take off your shirt" then "now" and she slowly strips out of the shirt to stand with beautiful full naked tits and a thong before him. He just looks and then cups her full breasts and begins to feel her up and then kiss her. She is hungry for him and they french kiss with hsi hands on her big tits. He then eats her and fucks her hard and long. The girl is happy as she has found her master and he has a sex toy at his will.
 
Mardi Gras Sister

While at College our hero goes to the Mardi Gras in New Orleans. He and his friends are having a wonderful time with beer, bare boobs and College girls. He goes to one of the Mardi Gras Balls when he happens on a ticket. While there he meets several masked babes. He has a mask on and he and one girl strike it off. They make love in one of the back alleys and he lifts her skirt and pulls her panties off to fuck her against a wall. During this mad sex he pops her tits out to feel her up and wonders at the best tits he has ever seen or felt and the girls shaven pussy. Afterward they remove their masks and dis cover she is his sister.
 
Mardi Gras Sister: A Boys Dream Cums True

How about he meets her at that ball and takes this buxsom, masked girl to a Hotel Room. They make love in the dark and fuck all night long. She was a virgin and he has popped her when they first coupled. In the morning as they again make love she sees that it is her brother with his cock inside her pussy that is fucking her and has plowed her all night. She does not stop the sex and they lay naked together in the dawn early light. She reasons that if he has fucked her once or a million times it is all the same and he realizes she will never stop fucking her brother.
 
Her tits

I have thought about my older sister's tits since I become aware of the differnce between men and women. In every story that I have read ut sounded so easy to score your big sister. I had plotted and dreamed how to just feel her up once or even make her a sex slave. Well in desperation I finally asked to cop a feel and suck her nipples. No one prepares you for rejection when she says "what did you say to me?" in anger. She has cock teased for all our years growing up and now I am a pervert!
 
Sister's Butt

My sister is slim but has killer legs and a smokening butt that looks like a Georgia Peach or a lover heart! She may have small A cup tits but they are pert. Sister is a model type looking broad and is the finest bit of ass West of the Mississippi. Breasts are nice but go with the butt for a nice ride. When she was in her last year at College she asked me to take some nude playboy shots of her for her boyfriend. As she undressed and I snaped with my 35mm away I recalled all those nights that I way thinking about my sister and her tastey body. More than a photograph developed that day and I fucked my older sister for the first time. I kept the photographs for myself and sis became my girlfriend. Slim girls have a pussy that won't quite! Forget a big titted babe and fuck those slim sisters.
 
Christmas feel?

I wish my sister would give me a Christmas feel of her big, 36 DD tits. I have been in love with her knockers since I was a kid. She did offer them up to me several times. I treasure the memories of feeling up my sister. It was teen playfulness but she was stacked even then. Every boy with a big titted older sister wants a feel. The forbidden breasts that she teased us with are all any brother thinks about at times. Her big breasted friends also were in my thoughts.
 
Sister's breasts

How about a romantic story about a College girl that gets dumped by her asshole boyfriend and she seeks solace in the arms of her brother. She stops dating and is still living at home to save money. She looks at her College freshman brother and sees that he can help her with her needs. She makes a case for mutual incest and offering herself to her brother. He has always had a crush on her and a fetish for her breasts. Sister unbuttons her blouse as she talks and then slowly removes her bra to stand bare breasted before her brother. He takes the oppertunity and feels his sister up as they talk and beds her. Incest for mental health and it helps both of them. He was a virgin and she does not have to take a chance and be a whore.
 
Massage for sis

My older sister had a killer body and looks as a teen. She was a bit of a cock teaser to me. She walked around the house in her bra and panties or little nighties. Sister had a curvature of the spine and wore a brace for a time. Mom rubbed her back and then the task was assigned to me. At first I rubbed her back while she wore a thin house dress and her bra and panty. I loved the feel of her firm flesh and had a giant crush on my older sister.

Slowly she relaxed to our daily back rubs. She allowed me to unfasten the back of her dress and her bra. I would just let the tips of my fingers enter her bra cup and gently caress the round of her bosom. Sister then would wear a MuMu and I'd lift the back and undue her bra strap. Her round butt fasinated me and her undid bra exposed the sides of her bosom. As time went by she's leave off the bra and I became bolder, touching her breasts. It was like an unspoken agreement between us; I could touch her and feel her but we never talked about it.

I knew she was feeling the same as I; one day I walked into the bathroom where she had been shaving her legs and trimming her pussy. I did not know she was there but when I opened the door she stood there buck naked facing me. We frooze for maybe 30 seconds and I stared at her lush teen body then she reached for her panty and covered her pussy. She walked to the door and her boobs were jiggling and her nipples erect and put her hand on my shoulder saying "I'll be right out".

As I massaged her we had included her butt in the routine and I'd let one hand hold her breast. We both pretended that she did not feel it. Sister would lay on her back and I'd massage her front. I'd palm her breasts and let my finger tips rub her shoulders and her nipples were hard in my palms. She's pretend to fall asleep and I suck her nipples, licking her bare breasts and kissing her soft lips. I had been pulling her panty down as she lay on her belly for her back rub and one day forgot to return it and pull it up. She rolled over and I saw her sweet pussy for the first time that day.

Sister became my secret girlfriend. She milked my cock like a milkmaid. It is so so forbidden to fuck your sister but so sweet. Every boy with an older sister wants to feel her up and fuck her long and hard. older sisters feel safe with their younger brothers and experiement with their sexual powers. The older sister wants sex and with her younger brother she can have the sex she wants and be in charge with her safe brother. So many brothers fuck their older sisters. Since she has the power there is no abuse. Girls want sex as much as boys do. For every boy that wants sex with his sister there is a girl that wants sex with her brother! Sibling sex should be legalized for adults, who does it hurt. Adults have the right to fuck who or what they want! Without the willing older sister who would men fuck for such fine incest.
 
Big titted sis

My older sister was seperated from her third husband. I took my big breasted sister out to dinner. She had on a low cut dress and all my memories of her mammeries flooded back into my mind. As she went to the powder room she came to me and bent over to give me a peck on the cheek and there were her fantastic cleavage. She is a small full breasted women with a small waist and long dark hair. As we ate we talked about life and sis said she was put off by cheating men. She said she be some guys mistress to get sex. After dinner I took my sister home to her apartment and in the car I looked at her juggs as I drove. Maybe it was the night or the brandy but I kissed my sister on the lips and held her tight at the door. She did not break the kiss and unl;ocked the dooor. Inside we continued kissing with open mouths. I picked sis up and carried her to her bedroom and I undressed her. She has skin like satin and her 34 C tits were like a playmates as I kissed and sucked her breasts. Sis went down on me and sucked my cock as I ate her pussy. We had the best sex I ever had. In the morning sis made breakfast. She said that if she was going to be my mistress I had to fuck her two or three nights per week and spend the whole night with her! She did not care what I did with my girlfriend but said I needed to take care of her pussy. Sis said I could keep her as my mistress as long as I wanted to fuck her. Having your older sister come to your office to open up her blouse and sit in your lap as you finger and feel her up is the BEST! I take her to lunch and she never wears panties so I can caress her thighs and her pussy over lunch. Sis sucks my cock better than any whore could and her tight little pussy remains well used but it is her big tits that are the bonus. I love to sit there watching TV and sissy is topless so I can feel her up. I told her when I am over she should never ware a top or wear something that I can open in a second. Our aunt and uncle visited her and as she made dinner I checked on her and felt her up. Every guy should have his sister as a mistress.
 
Fuck her in the ass or doggy

If you fuck your sister in the ass or doggy style you can hold tits during sex! have sex and feel her up at the same time. What could be better.
 
Flat chested?

A sister comes to her brother for advise. Her boyfriend has been demeaning the girl and calling her flat chested. She is a 32 B and slim. Her younger brother has been in love with her titties for years. She is near tears and unbuttons her blouse for his expert opion. As her bra comes off his cock hardens. She says that the boyfriend has even suggested her breasts don't feel nice and she takes his hands and holds them to her bosom. She asks what do you think of my breasts? He tells her she is the most beautiful, busty girl he has ever thought of and that her breasts are the best he has ever felt. She smiles and says "it makes me feel dreamy with your hands on my breasts".

His hands fill and refill at her perfect tits. The girl gets flush and now the younger brother kisses her as he feels her up. She decides that it is not incest as long as they don't fuck and that they can have these sessions often. Later she comes to his room and opens her robe to stand before the man with only her panty on. He gets a great feelup session and the rest of her body is now open for touch. As he sucks her tits they talk about masturbation and he fingers her when she does not object.

The sibling have these sessions of love daily and it makes the sister happy. She tells him that she wants to return the joy he gives her and she sucks his cock. Now they make out in the nude and he is afraid to push it. The sister finally begs "please fuck me" and story ends with thier mutual orgasm during intercourse.
 
Feeling up sis: Incest on the plains

I'd like to read a story set in the Old West on the wagon trains. A brother and sister drive one wagon for their parents. Forced into daily contact the couple are attracted to each other. As they sleep maybe the sisters lays next to her brother for the mutual warmth. She draws his hand to her bosom and sleeps peacefully only with his hand on her. As time goes on she opens her dress and underslip for his exploration. In the wagon it is cold and under a blanket he touchs her through her clothing as they drive with his hand inside her coat. The sister is a full breasted slim girl and realizes that there are not many men in the West. She decides to take her brother as her man. The mother of the children sees this going on and at first she is crushed. Then she thinks of her son bring happiness to his sister and approves of the incestual marriage. The couple then can blanket together as a couple.
 
Sex for rent

My older sister is a wonderful woman. She is small and busty for her size. But she married a creep. While she was married I helped her out financially. One time she telephoned me and asked me to come over. Sister had had a child with creepy and the baby was nine months old. When I arrived she was in tears and I sat with my arm around her shoulders while she cried. Sister explained that he had gone away for a long weekend to play the horses. Her rent was due and creepy had told her just to get the money and said she should either prostitute herself or ask me for the money. He had told her to fuck me if she had to.

I gave my sister the cash for her rent and went out shopping to get grocies for her. She had paid the landlord when I returned and we made a dinner. After dinner sis said to me that I could fuck her ten or fifteen times to repay me for the rent. I had always had desire for her and she knew it. I told my sister she did not have to do that but I did want her. As she disrobed she said she wished I was her man and I was stunned at her bare breasts and large nipples. I kissed sis and held her knockers as we traded kisses. Her breasts were 34 D's and her nipples 2/3 inch long. I had always wanted to feel her up and it was happening now.

Sis sucked my cock and then I slowly pushed into her tight wet cunt. I just laid there on top of her and inside her. Then I moved slowly and was thrusting all the way into her cunt. When I came sis told me it was the best sex she ever had. For the whole weekend I stayed with my sister and fucked her every chance I got. After our weekend of incest we were going to never do this again. Sister showed up at my apartment two weeks later and asked if she and her child could live with me. I smiles and said yes. That night she took my hand and brought me to my bedroon to make love to her. Sis said my cock felt so right inside her pussy and she had enough of creepy.
 
Black sister

Mom had her first child with a black guy. My sister is half black and is a lovely mulato girl. I am only three years younger but white. As I entered College my older sister's round butt and full breasts were always on my mind. Her features were nearly white but with full lips. I came home for Christmas vacation and she was there. We talked and joked around and smoked some buds. As the night went along mom went to work on the night shift. My sister suggested we play truth or dare and I went along with it. She went first and asked what do you feel about me? I hesitated, "I have always loved you as a sister but I have always wanted to undress you and gently kiss and suck your breasts before I fuck you". Sister was stunned but it was my turn now. Truth or dare and she said dare! Take your colths off and let me fuck you I dared! Kasha srood and I thought she's leave the room but she pulled off her tee shirt and pulled down her shorts. Then she was naked and laid on the couch. It is the best night of my love. Black girls fuck better than white girls!
 
Guy with both his sister

I'd like to read about who is with both his sisters at the same time.
 
First time I felt up sis

I will always remember the first time I felt up my sister. Growing up I had seen her bosom several times by accident and these were but in short flashs of her great tits. She married young and her marriage fell apart. I was at her apartment while she talked about how she could not find a nice man. It was then that I jokingly told her I'd be her man. Sister laughed and asked what would she have to do for me and I said just take off your blouse and bra for a start. She stood before and unbuttoned her blouse and reaching behnd her back unclasped her bra. She stood there holding her bra cups to her full bosom. I stood as she lowered her bra and stood there with proud C cup breasts with pinl nipples. I cupped her tits and gently held them in my palms. I told her I always wanted to feel you up in High School and this was wonderful. She put her hands over mine and pressed them into her bosom and asked me to suck her nipples.
 
Blackmailed sister

I'd like to read about a sister blackmailed into sex. She doesn't get fucked but she can not do anything else. She would have large breasts on a dancers slim body. Her brother gets something on her and she has to put out or. Maybe she is selling herself to her brother for the money or he gives her free rent for pussy. That she does not want sex and is forced into it makes it hot! He should fuck her big tits and blow his wad in her face. After awhile she starts to like his mistreatment and having her pussy filled by her brother.
 
Spanish sister

How about a busty Mexican American virgin girl in College. Her younger brother is a freshman in College and he gets her stoned. Sister is high and brother undresses her and stops to play with her large olive colored tits with dark nipples. He slides her panty down the long lovely legs and eats her pussy. She awakes naked and threatens to tell their parents that he used her like a puta but he counters fuck me now or I'll tell our parents you are my puta. He has taken pictures and she has to fuck him or face the music. He tells her for each night of love making he wll give her one picture. She is now his sex slave for the next few years as he has many pictures. At home he keeps her bare breasted with no top on so he can play with her big titties. As soon as her parents leave the home she removes her clothing as she knows that he even likes to watch tv while feeling her up. As the months go on she gets pregnant and blurts out to her mother that her younger brother put a baby in her belly. The house explodes with tempers and she begs her parents not to punish her brother when the full story comes out and tells her mom she is her brother's puta. Mother forces the brother to marry his sister and make her an honest woman. The girl has come to love her brother as their relationship fills her void. All ends with a happy ending as she marries her brother dessed in white before her baby is born. Later she does a strip tease while wearing her wedding gown and her brother makes love to his little puta sister.
 
Feeling up sister

While a College student I was given a chance to feel up my older sister. She offered me sex and I jumped at the chance. I watched as she took off her blouse and bra and was struck dumb by the beauty of her breasts. There was my bare breasted older sister I had jacked off thinking about her tits for so many years. Her tits were untanned and stood out lilly white in contrast with her tanned skin. Her nipples were puckered red and alert. As I slid my hands onto her love mounds to cup her knockers and feel her up as the start of our night of sex. Her skin on her titties was dead white and silky smoot and round and womanly with just a little sag. I filled my hands with sister titty and kissed her long and wet. I pulled her skirt and panty off with one motion and laid her on the bed to rub my penis against her love nest.
 
Feeling up sister

My sister was broke up with her husband and I talked to her about taking her to Toranto, Canada for a weekend to see a show and have a quick vacation. She said while laughing I'll even sleep in the same bed with you for a getaway. I had always had a hard on for sis and it made me think. I booked a double room but asked for a sinlge queen sized bed. My sister was in heaven as her husband had never taken her anywhere. We arrived in the afternoon and checked in to the hotel. When we got to the room there was two beds there. I suggested that we take a nap and then go out to dinner and a show. Sister smiled and kissed me and I was kidding and said let's sleep together. Our kisses grew hot and I took her sweater off and then unhooked her bra. Here I was feeling up my big sister just like I had always wanted. Her breasts were c cup with big brown nipples and felt so soft. Her pussy was tight as she had not had sex in months. The weekend of love making was GREAT and sis had a great time. When we returned home I had a special girlfriend with my sister.
 
Big titted sister

What about the tale of a man that blackmails his big titted pretty sister into incest and sexual slavery. She had a boyfriend that was selling drugs and was helping but the boyfriend gets arrested and she is afraid for her own safety. Some papers fall into the brothers hands and these documents prove her guilt. He tells her that the statue of limitations is seven years and she will be his private whore for seven years!

First he has her do a strip tease and he photographs it all with a video camera. Then her kisses and feels up her big tits and makes a video film of their first fuck. He fucks her in all three holes and uses her like a whore. She hates doing this but her body betrays her and she has orgasm after orgasm. As their relationship contimues she understands that she was made for her brothers cock and she is no longer angry at him as he has given her what she needs as a slave.
 
Adopted

Jimmy was adopted whe he was 1 year old. He goes to College and there meets Mary a pretty dancer in the Ballet Dept. Mary has the slim, tall body of a dancer and she is sexualy active. The first time they have sex Mary asks that he kiss and suck her bosoms and lick her nipples. As time goes on and the relationship progress the couple move into together. They have an almost mystical link to each other and in sex they ask respond at the exact moment to the other. Mary goes online and traces her family tree. She discovers that she is adopted and sends for the records. As the excited girls goes through her case file she discovers that they are brother and sister. At first weirded out she decides to tell Jimmy. Now they are sibling lovers and the story ends as she says "brother please fuck me I am your sister" and the couple make love.
"
 
Back
Top