Older Sister or Younger Sister?

Carnevil9

King of Jesters.
A young man (but over eighteen of course) has two sisters: one a bit younger (but still over eighteen!) and the other a bit older. For some reason, both of the sisters have occasion to see his cock and how well hung he is, but he doesn't know they have seen it.* They both decide they need to have it.

First, the older sister takes him aside and seduces him. He feels weird about it, but his hormones get the better of him, and he goes along. He loves it. The sister of course swears him to secrecy, but they plan to continue their surreptitious incest.

Then, the younger sister seduces him. He feels doubly weird about this, both because she is younger and because he is already fucking older sis! But again, he goes along, and it is even better than with the other one. They also agree to continue their relationship on the down low.

How does he cope with fucking both sisters on the sly? Does one or both of them find out? Does he eventually pick up on one and leave the other behind? Or do they eventually realize that a bisexual threesome is the only solution?

I see this mostly played for laughs, like a screwball comedy from the 1940. But someone could probably make a passable drama or romance out of it, too.

*Possible explanations: they see him in the shower; he is sick and bedridden for awhile and they take turns sponge-bathing him; family vacation to a beach and they see him in a wet speedo; etc. Open to suggestions.

of course it ends up as a threesome. This is Lit. You know this.

The bisexual part is standard Lit fare, but not essential.

Hard to have him not know about the sponge bath exposure, so the shower works well for one , the beach for the other.

Older sis Olivia and younger sis Yolanda see brother Bryan's package when they're all playing in the backyard pool and they pull his trunks down. This was common fun when they were younger (reported but not described because LIT) but now he's older and has just returned from some time away -- and he's impressive. The sisters conspire to enjoy that packed package themselves, flipping a coin to see who gets him first. Hilarity etc.

For fun, the three are half-siblings with different fathers of varied skin colors. Multiracial incest is best, yes? For more fun, mom Mariah with yet another skin color had popped them all out when she was underage (reported but not described) and is still a foxy MILF who also spies and desires Bryan. Let the competition begin.

of course it ends up as a threesome. This is Lit. You know this.

Yes, I do. I was just trying not to preclude out-of-the-box thinking.

It would be great if he fucks them both one day, one in the morning, and one a few hours later.

We found out the two sisters ALSO have a sexual relationship with each other.

They are eating each other out, and suddenly, both end up with fresh loads of semen in their mouths, and can recognize the taste immediately as being their brothers.

It is how they realize they are both sleeping with him - a secret they haven't yet told each other. They end up realizing they have never tasted anything better in their lives than the taste of their brother inside each other. It cements them into making sure a threeway relationship lasts forever.

That's beautiful, man. Just beautiful. <wiping a tear away>

Yes, I do. I was just trying not to preclude out-of-the-box thinking.

That's beautiful, man. Just beautiful. <wiping a tear away>

I thought the point was that he gets in the box,=...both of them. :cattail:

How about...

The bro gets a girlfriend who the sisters just know to be bad news and conspire to drive her away. So when bro takes bf skinny dipping (in a secluded swimming hole) sisters join in, uninvited, as if accidentally. And claiming that yes, it haven't been anything out of ordinary for them to that growing up, even if it actually had been two or three times strictly after dark. Plus they pull flirty moves on bro so the gf may think they are indeed getting it. The gold digger may not run screaming right away, but the used to be shy bro may himself feel awkward enough to cut her off gradually after that. Anyway, sisters feel guilty for actually ruining the things even as they planned just that, and try to compensate it for him... assuring each other that it's just being nice pretend dating and trying to hide at first they both gone all the way with him actually.

when bro takes bf skinny dipping sister(s) join in, uninvited

Before you scream it's too far fetched, I'm talking from experience here.

And yes, I was a bit mad. It had been too much work to talk my bf out her swimsuit already when sis strut down the river bank pulling her clothes off on the way without stopping and plunged in in with a "ah, hi, then here you two are," as if that was nothing.

Well, it wasn't, sort off. We had had spent literally whole days there like that, but had strict boundaries cut right before anything sexual, and if there was any suggestion they could be stretched, it was that day as girls started to discuss my proficiently to give girls orgasms by just looking in their eyes intently (no I didn't know of that ability until then, nor had any proof after).

Rule one: sisters share. (It's worked for 54 years now.)

PS its not the size of his cock or even how he uses it. Its the way he brought us cookies when he was 5 and we were 3, and how he was always willing to include us even though we slowed him down, how he always had our backs and never let anyone put us down in his presence. Its the way we don't need words to communicate. How he looks into our soul and knows what we need. How when he is troating us he always stops thrusting for a moment so we can breathe and don't pass out.

Rule one: sisters share. (It's worked for 54 years now.)

PS its not the size of his cock or even how he uses it. Its the way he brought us cookies when he was 5 and we were 3, and how he was always willing to include us even though we slowed him down, how he always had our backs and never let anyone put us down in his presence. Its the way we don't need words to communicate. How he looks into our soul and knows what we need. How when he is troating us he always stops thrusting for a moment so we can breathe and don't pass out.

Soooo sweet.

Think you could sneak that in the Romance category?

"Sometimes you really dig a girl, the moment you kissed her
And then you get distracted by her older sister
When in walks her father, who takes you aside, and says,
'Better go home, son, and make up your mind'
Then you know you better make up your mind
And say 'yes' to one and leave the other behind
It's not often easy, and not often kind
Yes you know you've got to make up your mind."​
Easy solution: the usual incestuous bi-sister trope, with whipped cream.

Last edited:
And then you get attracted to her older sister
Then in walks their father who takes you aside, and says,

Bi-sisters are always willing to help with A lovin' spoonful of uncle Herb Alpert's Whipped Cream. Da-dah- dumpt- da-dah-dah-dah dah-dah-dumpt da-dah-dah-dah dah-dah-dumpt

And we both look just like Delores Erickson ...

I might say, been there, lol... only they didn't have a father, just a mother who's actually... yeah, that's three to make your mind up about.

Yes, that's the song that inspired my post. I was hoping someone would pick up on it.

I might say, been there, lol... only they didn't have a father, just a mother who's actually... yeah, that's three to make your mind up about.
Triple your pleasure, triple your fun
With two naked sisters and their horny mom

(That's a take on an old chewing-gum advert.)

Yes, that's the song that inspired my post. I was hoping someone would pick up on it.
Don't forget the next song.
I remember her eyes, soft dark and brown
Said she's never been in trouble, even in town
The younger girl keeps rolling 'cross my mind.​
"In trouble" is code for preggers. In Spanish it's "embarazada", very embarrassing indeed. In Basque it's "haurdun" which sounds hazardous.

It's a bit like Use Your Sister's Instead by Spector_Dugan, where two sisters have arguments about which one of them their brother likes better.

A young man (but over eighteen of course) has two sisters: one a bit younger (but still over eighteen!) and the other a bit older. For some reason, both of the sisters have occasion to see his cock and how well hung he is, but he doesn't know they have seen it.* They both decide they need to have it.

First, the older sister takes him aside and seduces him. He feels weird about it, but his hormones get the better of him, and he goes along. He loves it. The sister of course swears him to secrecy, but they plan to continue their surreptitious incest.

Then, the younger sister seduces him. He feels doubly weird about this, both because she is younger and because he is already fucking older sis! But again, he goes along, and it is even better than with the other one. They also agree to continue their relationship on the down low.

How does he cope with fucking both sisters on the sly? Does one or both of them find out? Does he eventually pick up on one and leave the other behind? Or do they eventually realize that a bisexual threesome is the only solution?

I see this mostly played for laughs, like a screwball comedy from the 1940. But someone could probably make a passable drama or romance out of it, too.

*Possible explanations: they see him in the shower; he is sick and bedridden for awhile and they take turns sponge-bathing him; family vacation to a beach and they see him in a wet speedo; etc. Open to suggestions.

So you don't have any sisters? And if you do, you must know they talk to each other about everything, if they are close. Hell, they may even talk to mom about everything. Everything.

Of course, they may tell each other what's going on, yet still hold back from telling him, until they both show up in his bed on the same night after everyone else is asleep. After all, a guy is a two seater.

Now if mom knows and wants to try out a big one, then things might get a little sticky, but maybe mom is bi and thinks her daughter are the most beautiful females she knows and wants a taste.

So you don't have any sisters? And if you do, you must know they talk to each other about everything, if they are close. Hell, they may even talk to mom about everything. Everything.

Of course, they may tell each other what's going on, yet still hold back from telling him, until they both show up in his bed on the same night after everyone else is asleep. After all, a guy is a two seater.

Now if mom knows and wants to try out a big one, then things might get a little sticky, but maybe mom is bi and thinks her daughter are the most beautiful females she knows and wants a taste.

if they are close being the key

Sorry, but just because you have experienced something one way doesn't mean that it is universal. I once spent a glorious summer fucking two sisters*, neither of which knew I was doing the other one as well. And I know they didn't know, because they would have killed each other (and me) if they had ever found out.

*Not my OWN sisters! That would have been something to write about!

Sorry, but just because you have experienced something one way doesn't mean that it is universal. I once spent a glorious summer fucking two sisters*, neither of which knew I was doing the other one as well. And I know they didn't know, because they would have killed each other (and me) if they had ever found out.

now you have ne thinking about universal screwdrivers...

which would be a great Lit title, but not for this story so much.

I don't have any sisters, but I have four girl granddaughters. They tell each other everything. And I mean everything that happens in their lives. And I bet those two sisters you were bangin' told each other about you, they just never let on, to your anyway, that they knew.

My brother in law was on a job in Montana, he was a crane operator, one night he picks up this MILF and bangs her. Two nights later, in the same bar he picks up this good looking young lady and bangs her and they started going out.

She wants to introduce him to her parents... guess who her mother was? Yep, the MILF he banged. He ran out of the house completely embarrassed to their laughter. He wound up marrying the daughter. Even mom and daughter talked about the hot guy they found at the local watering hole.

Now there is a story idea from real life. I'll leave it up to you if the mother was still married or not. ;)

Back