"The King Is Dead! Long Live The King!"

Alice2015

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 23, 2014
Posts
1,759
"The King Is Dead! Long Live The King!"

(closed)​


tumblr_nexl2rGdZd1u28qkio1_1280.png


Lady Halla of Belken (in blue)
Gwin, Halla's servant (in white)
Yuli, Halla's uncle (with the sword)

Halla strode through the palace grounds with the determined expression and quick pace that indicated to all that she was once again on a rampage. Accompanied by her servant, Gwin, and her uncle, Yuli -- who also served as her Counselor, Bodyguard, Ambassador, and occasional lover -- they navigated the Palace ground's back alleys and passageways. When they reached their destination, Halla gestured to a Guard there and demanded, "Open it!"

"Yes, m'lady!" The Guard threw open the door leading into the kitchen...

tumblr_nexl0iYROT1u28qkio1_1280.jpg

...where the servants were doing far more conversing and laughing and flirting than work. The Guard hollered out, "Silence! Your Lady is present!"

In an instant, the only continuing sounds were those of the kitchen: vegetables sizzling in a hot iron pan of olive oil; the flesh of a whole, basted pig roasting over a crackling fire; and the roiling boil of a pot filled with heavily spiced roots and mushrooms.

Halla looked about the room at the now bowing heads, found the one belonging to the slave for whom she was looking, then indicated the young woman to her uncle and the second male of the entourage, a soldier from Halla's Bodyguard. The two men seized the woman by the wrists and forced her face and breasts down onto the cutting table before her.

"You do not speak ill of the members of your Lord's family!" Halla spoke loudly and firmly as she turned slowly to ensure that all were hearing her. In an instant, she lifted a small paring knife from the table, grasped a handful of the slave girl's long hair, jerked her head back to expose her throat, then stabbed her in the jugular.

The girl, who had already been pleading softly in her first language, screamed out in pain and terror as blood began spurted out onto the table.

Halla watched the woman's life force gush out onto the table for a moment, then turned to look at the other servants, some of whom were still dutifully silent and others of whom were aghast with the horrific scene before them. She asked simply, "Is that understood?"

A few heads bobbed, but most of the servants simply remained as they were, not wanting to draw any unwanted attention from the psychopathic noble woman. Halla had made her point. That was obvious. But she'd never been one to leave any ambiguity in her actions.

As the two men continued to hold the slowly dying slave's upper body face down to the table, Halla stepped behind her and used the paring knife to slit the young woman's clothes open, from waist to lower hem. She stared at the teen's firm, youthful buttocks, slapped them playfully, then turned and looked about herself at the others in the room. Her gaze settled on the soldier who had led the small group into the kitchen.

"Fuck that!" she commanded, pointing to the bared ass near her.

The Guard hesitated in disbelief. "M'lady...?"

"Put your cock ... inside that cunt...!" Halla demanded. She pointed the knife first toward the Guard's head, then toward his groin, and added, "...or I'll cut your cock off and shove it inside her myself."

Yuli leaned his body to catch the Guard's gaze and said quietly, "Do as your Lady asks, Soldier."

"I didn't ask!" Halla almost screamed. "Do it!"

The Guard's face was white with shock, but he quickly found himself doing as he'd been commanded. Some of those in attendance probably would have doubted that such a horrific event could cause a man to get hard, but once the Guard had managed to get past the belts and layers of uniform to reveal his cock, it most certainly was hard enough to do the deed.

Soon he was pounding his groin energetically against the almost dead woman's back side, the rickety table below them groaning under the force. Halla watched the action for a moment, then looked about to find most of the faces turned away from the horror. She waved the knife about as she hollered, "Watch! Watch and remember!"

When finally the Guard let out a grunt of satisfaction and ceased his slamming into the now dead slave, Halla took one last look around the kitchen ...

...and then simply left, followed by her entourage and leaving disposal of the dead slave and clean up of the bloody mess to the horrified servants.

##########

This is a closed role play.​
 
Last edited:
Halla exited the back of the palace to find her younger brother...

tumblr_neyl1vKwSz1u28qkio1_400.jpg


...on the Training Grounds with a member of the Palace Guard, practicing hand to hand combat. Halla could see that her brother had the agility and coordination to become a great fighter. He simply didn't have the confidence and will. As the youngest of their mother's three surviving children, he'd been raised in the shadow of that loving, peaceful, compassionate mother, who had intended him to join the priesthood, not the warrior corps.

If wasn't until after their mother's death -- when the younger brother was but 13 years old -- that Halla had taken him under her own wing and began him down a path that would serve her.

She watched him wrestle with the bigger man and could see the frustration in his eyes, in his expressions, and in his body language. Halla knew very well what the source of that frustration was. Or ... had been.

She stepped out farther until she caught his eye, then smiled. "May I interrupt, my Brother?"

She met him near the fountain, where she leaned in closer and whispered with a proud smile, "No one will ever say such cruel things to or about you ... again."

Halla was being vague about her statement, but she knew that her little brother had already heard about the kitchen killing from the Palace grapevine. Halla hoped he would be pleased that she'd taken action. It had been she who had arranged a visit by the now dead slave girl to her younger brother's bed chamber, hoping to introduce him to the wonderful world of sex. The visit had ended almost before it even began, with her easily excitable brother ejaculating all over himself after just a few seconds of the slave girl's touch.

The scullery-cook-turned-prostitute had made the mistake of laughing at the young man's reaction, for which he'd sent her away. She'd made a second mistake, of telling the other slaves about the incident. For that, of course, Halla had killed her.

Halla was not concerned about his knowing, though. She wanted him to know the extent to which she would go to help him become the man he could be. Should be.

He was far down the line of succession for the Lordship of Belken Province. But Halla would not have him resigned to some Ambassadorship to the Emperor; or made a Lord Councilor to one of the Eastern Cities. No, this young, beautiful, loving, and -- most importantly -- easily manipulated boy was going to be ruler over all of their lands ... Provincial Lord, even King or eventually Emperor.

The title was going to change hands soon, and then again, and then again once more, if Halla's plan succeeded. Her ailing Grandfather, the current Provincial Lord, would be dead within days, weeks at the most; which would lead to their father becoming Provincial Lord. But the man who had begun forcing himself upon Halla when she was barely into her teens wouldn't hold the title long. Halla had already worked out a plan to see to that.

There was, of course, Visero, Halla's older brother. He would take over for his father upon his untimely demise. At least, that was how succession in Belken worked. But Visero -- who both Halla and her servant, Gwin, had begun fucking together a few months earlier to set him at ease -- would be long dead before her father was.

That, of course, left the youngest of the siblings. But Halla had to make sure he was ready to lead before that day arrived, otherwise the Generals would declare him unfit and take the Province by force, with or without the Emperor's permission.

And, of course, Halla would rule from behind the scenes.

She studied her brother for a moment, then slapped him on one of his bare thighs. "I want you to get cleaned up and dressed. I have plans for us."

The move with the scullery maid hadn't paid off for Halla as she'd expected, so she had a new plan to turn her brother into a man. She was going to introduce him to sex herself.
 
Last edited:
Brutus dragged his sore, sweaty, and lithe body from another painstaking hold that he had been subjected to by his wrestling partner, and followed Halla over to the fountain. He listened intently as Halla told him "No one will ever say such cruel things to or about you ... again." Inside he felt sad, that his sister had lashed out so violently as a result of his inexperience, and youth.

Brutus knew that there was no point explaining what had actually transpired in his chamber that night, because Halla had already actioned her wrath on the poor girl who had made the unfortunate mistake of making the events public knowledge. Because of what she had said, Halla saw it as an attack on the family, and indirectly, her. No one ever attacked Halla, whether it was directly or indirectly.

Brutus watched as Halla walked away after leaving him with the directive to get cleaned up. Brutus felt his cock twitch as Halla’s ass wiggled with each step, before dismissing his wrestling partner for the day. Brutus went and soaked in the bath. While relaxing in the bath, Brutus summoned the head of his entourage, Flavius, and ordered him to go and find Albina, his faithful chambermaid, and bring her to him.

When Flavius returned with Albina, Brutus sheepishly said, “Albina, would you wash me? That way I know that Halla will be satisfied with my cleanliness. The mood she is in lately, I don’t want to end up on the wrong side of her temper.”

Albina, without hesitation obeyed, stripped off, joined him in his bath, and washed every part of Brutus’s body, even the hardness between his legs. When Albina had finished, she playfully squeezed his cock, and said “I am sure my Lady will be happy with how clean you are my Lord.”

Brutus thanked, and dismissed Albina, before getting out of the bath himself, drying himself, and covering himself in his toga. Once Brutus exited his chamber, his entourage of 4 bodyguards joined him. He headed straight for Halla’s chamber.

When they arrived at Halla’s chamber, Brutus nodded to Flavius, who dutifully bashed on her door. “Lord Brutus wishes as audience with you my Lady.” Without hesitation, Flavius opened the door, and held the door open for Brutus. Brutus walked in somewhat sheepishly not knowing what to expect. “You wanted to see me Halla?”
 
Last edited:
(OOC: Open below link in private. :D)

Halla had heard the approaching foot falls on the stone passageway and recognized the heavy step as that of Flavius. And she knew that the only reason for the big bodyguard to come to her chambers was in escort of her brother. She called to Gwin who was tending to her wardrobe, telling her, "Fetch some wine ... cheese and crisp bread. Hurry!"

"Yes, m'lady," Gwin said, hurrying out a second door into the service passageway and toward the private kitchen that the two younger siblings shared.

Despite knowing that the two men were quickly approaching, Halla still flinched at Flavius's pounding upon the heavy oak door.

“Lord Brutus wishes as audience with you my Lady.”

Halla didn't call her permission to enter, but as it turned out, she didn't need to do so: Flavius pushed open the door and strode in confidently, followed closely by her more sheepish little brother. He asked...
“You wanted to see me Halla?”

Halla stepped out from behind the floor to ceiling drape that hid the bath set in the floor ... the one that she'd gotten out of in plenty of time to dry and dress but didn't once she'd heard the bodyguard's approaching steps.

She stepped out in all her glorious nakedness, walked slowly toward Flavius -- whose expression told Halla he knew he'd screwed up -- and when she was within reach of him, slapped him hard enough to make his head flinch to the side.

"Get out!" she growled, hiding the pain that the slap had caused in her own fingers and palm. "And don't you ever enter this chamber again without my permission."

She stared him down, then -- with no regard to her nudity -- turned to Brutus and said with a smile, "Gwin is bringing us food and drink. Let me dress."

She turned away from the men and, with her buttocks bouncing and swaying, crossed to the far side of the room to begin dressing.
 
Brutus stood riveted to spot, when Halla slapped Flavius clear across the face. He knew it was coming, but at the same time, Flavius knew better than to walk in without permission, and seeing Halla naked was the perfect example as to why Flavius should have waited. As Flavius left the chamber, his head hung low, and feeling somewhat embarrassed, Brutus signalled to the remainder of his entourage to leave.

Brutus’s penis had instantly risen to an obvious bulge under his toga when he saw Holla’s naked form appear from behind the curtain that concealed her bath. Luckily Brutus was able to move his hands to conceal the bulge before anyone had noticed it.

With just Brutus and Halla in her chamber, he sat on the edge of the bed, and watched as Halla proceeded to cover her form. All the while, Brutus felt like a schoolboy waiting to see the principal after being caught doing something he shouldn’t have been doing.

“So what was it you wanted to see me about Halla? Please tell me that I haven’t upset you. Please tell me everything is ok. Are you ok after the events of this morning?”

Brutus leaned back on Halla’s bed, still sitting, but with his hands on her bed set slightly behind him, unaware that he was making the bulge under his toga even more obvious.
 
Halla took her own sweet time covering up, giving her brother a show he likely never imagined seeing. She knew, of course, that he had a female attendee who stripped to bath with him, even fondling his manhood. But this was different: this was his sister!

And Halla knew that seeing her this way had affected Brutus, too. He'd tried to be inconspicuous about hiding the erection her nakedness had caused, but she wasn't naïve and inexperienced as Brutus was. As a woman, she noticed such things as a big cock hardening in her presence.


“So what was it you wanted to see me about Halla? Please tell me that I haven’t upset you. Please tell me everything is ok. Are you ok after the events of this morning?”

Halla waved off his last question like she might wave off a pesky gnat. "It was nothing, my brother. She was nothing ... and you shouldn't let what happened ... her opening that turnip trap of hers to the others ... you shouldn't let that bother you."

She was fully gowned now, but as she turned to return toward him, dabbing perfume to her neck and wrists, the front of her gown continued to reveal one of her firm, young breasts. And when she sat down next to Brutus, laying a hand on his thigh a bit closer to his groin than to his knee, the front of the tunic only opened more.

Teasing him like this -- teasing any man like this -- always caused Halla's nipples to harden to their greatest stiffness, and she could feel the pressure of them as she talked to her brother more about nobles, peasants, slaves, and the interactions between them. Halla occasionally looked off into the room, using her peripheral vision to track whether or not Brutus's gaze was falling to the open cleavage.

"Let's go to the estate!" she suddenly said, leaning in to kiss him softly on the lips before jumping up and hurrying off. "Lord Hume is away on another one of his diplomatic missions, so we'll have the place to ourselves."

Gwin and a scullery slave appeared at the back door to the bed chamber and were preparing to lay out the food and drink when Halla announced, "Pack my things! Brutus and I are going to the country. Hurry! Hurry!"



Halla looked out across the immaculately sculpted garden of the Hume estate and felt a great sense of relaxation, joy ... and conquest. Lord Hume was one of the richest and most powerful non-noble merchants in the Province, and even before Halla had begun growing her tits, the man had asked her father for her hand in marriage. Her father had said yes, of course. Hume offered great wealth, and great wealth meant great power. Armies had to be paid, armor and arms had to be made.

Halla had begun spending time with Hume -- who was her father's age -- when she was just a 14 year old. And while over the past 8 years Hume had begged a thousand times for Halla to give into his urges, she managed to restrict his pawing of her to just those beautiful, firm breasts that she'd so willingly shown off to Brutus earlier in the day.

Halla loved it here. Behind them, was the large house with its room filled with paintings and statues and gold trimmed everything; and before them were lawns of blooming clover, groves of olives and dates, and a vineyard of ripening grapes. Beyond all of this was the Belken River, wide and deep and curving in a crescent moon shape from their right to their left.

The estate was vast, including every thing that could be seen from here that was on this side of the river. And Lord Hume owned the only ferries on the river for a day's walk both up and down stream. Which meant that the person who owned this land would control not only the valuable commerce between Belken and the frontier across the river, but would also control the movement of troops across the river when the time came to take those territories.

That person would, of course, be Halla. She would marry Lord Hume, give him a few years of marital bliss and -- ugh -- sexual satisfaction, and then kill him in some way that would look like an accident. Then, all she needed was an army.

With that thought, Halla looked across the lawn blanket to Brutus, and when he met her gaze, she explained, "Grandfather is on his death bed. He won't last another moon. Father won't be long behind him..."

Their father had been injured in battle years earlier and had had chronic problems with much of his body. And although he suffered in pain most of the day, requiring great doses of herbal medicines and this Oriental witchcraft thing called acupuncture, Halla knew that her father could live for years to come. Of course, that would be the case if it weren't for one additional danger to his health: his conniving daughter.

She continued, "...and the people do not like your brother."

Their older brother, Visero, was the right man to lead the Province. He was physically and emotionally strong, battle hardened, and well loved by the men of his Legion. His brutality made him feared, by both the enemy and his own people. This meant that once he was in power, he would have no trouble keeping control of the Province.

And that, of course, was where the problem for Halla arose. She didn't want Visero to maintain control. She wanted to maintain control. And the only thing that was keeping her from doing that was the lack of a cock between her thighs. She was the only whole person in this family: intelligence, strength, wisdom, the love of the people, and -- of course -- the willingness to do anything to anyone who crossed her, as the scullery maid could attest.

No, if Halla was going to control the Province, there was only one way to accomplish it. She had to help Brutus claim the title. But, in order to do that, she had to make him into the man and the leader the people -- and particularly the Army -- would believe in and follow.

She finished her glass of thick, red wine, tossed the glass onto the grass, then -- with a seductive animalistic crawl -- crossed to lay down beside her brother with her head in his lap. She looked up into his eyes with a devilish smirk.

"Brother..." she began softly, able to feel the effect she was having on his cock, now growing beneath her skull. "What if I told you that I could make you Provincial Lord?"
 
Last edited:
Brutus didn’t answer Halla straight away. Instead he was attempting to digest the offer Halla had made him, all the while mindful of the fact that his cock was reacting to the beautiful girl whose head was in his lap, reassuring her he was mindful of her presence by stroking her head as it rested in his lap.

When Brutus finally spoke he spoke a little quieter than usual, because the thought of him being a Provincial Lord confused him, but at the same time project images he had dreamed of in his minds eye. He envisioned himself standing in front of armies, making decisions, associating with the upper echelon of both society within the area that their grandfather currently presided over, and those that contributed to ruling the country.

“I would love to be Provincial Lord Halla, but I can’t see it ever coming in to being. I am currently fourth in line, it would take a miracle for me to become the Provincial Lord.” Brutus said with a hint of rejection in his voice.

He knew that his cock was hard, and poking Halla in the side of her head, and although this didn’t seem to bother Halla, the erection itself was becoming quite uncomfortable for Brutus. “I love it here, Halla. The grounds are so expansive, and the house is so nice. The river looks so inviting, I might go for a swim.”

Brutus gently slid his hand under Halla’s head, and lifted her head from his lap and slid himself from under her head, before gently placing her head on the ground. Brutus then slid his sandals off, and disrobed in front of Halla, and stared striding towards the river, with his erect cock clearly leading the way. “Come on Halla, come for a swim with your baby brother.”
 
"Stop!" Halla called after Brutus.

She rose to her feet as he slowed, and studied him for a long moment. His back was too her, but twisted to look at her, Halla could see the head of his cock peeking out as if to say I'm here, I'm hard, and I'm yours if you want me.

Halla hated the river. She loved the strategic advantage it gave the estate and the people living on this side of it, but the brown, sediment rich water did horrible things to her skin. She preferred the ice melt that was directed to the City via an intricate aqueduct system, a purer, clearer water that -- once warmed -- she could luxuriate in for hours.

Brutus was making available an opportunity for Halla by stripping bare -- as she had been to him earlier in the day -- and making the first step of seducing him so easy. And while she could have met him at the river, she decided instead to reach to her shoulders, pull loose her gown, and drop it to gather about her feet, leaving her, too, naked to the world.

She gesture him to return to her, saying, "Come, brother. Let us talk more about making you my Lord."
 
Brutus froze the moment he heard Halla say, “Stop!” because he knew better than to ignore her. He knew that even being her brother, he wasn’t safe from her wrath. As Brutus turned around to face his sister, he was hypnotised by the beauty that was being unveiled before his eyes. Brutus’s dick twitched involuntarily as Halla’s gown fell past her magnificent breasts, and a second time as he realised that she was doing nothing to stop it falling past her hips, and was totally naked under it.

When Halla gestured his return to her, saying "Come, brother. Let us talk more about making you my Lord." he obediently obeyed her command, and returned to her.

He stopped in front of Halla, separated by inches. The purple head of his cock was so close to Halla, he could almost feel her brushing up against it.

Brutus’s mind was telling him to throw her down on the lawn, and drive his cock deep in to the warmth and wetness of her pussy. Not wanting, or needing her consent. But he knew that if that was not what she wanted, she would castrate him in the blink of an eye. Brutus instead shyly covered his manhood, and said, “How do you suggest I become your Lord? There are too many obstacles in the way. You are promised to the Lord Hume… Our Grandfather is the current Lord, next is Father, who despite his injuries from battle, may still reign as Lord for a good many years, and after his passing Visero has already established his intentions to assume the reigns. And that is provided Visero doesn’t have any children between now and the time of his death. If he does, I will be pushed even further down the line.”

Brutus noticed that his erection had subsided somewhat, and moved his hands to his sisters shoulders, and said, “As much as I love you sister, me becoming your Lord, is as likely as the Empire falling, and we both know that isn’t going to happen in the foreseeable future, unless by some twist of fate Grandfather, Father and Visero all die rather suddenly.” As Brutus said that, he thought he saw a spark in Halla’s eye, but wasn’t sure.

The spark in Halla's eye made him stop, and wait to see what Halla said, or did.
 
Last edited:
(OOC: I'm going to cut you off before Brutus leaves the lawn. Too far, too fast.)

“...unless by some twist of fate Grandfather, Father and Visero all die rather suddenly.”

Halla suppressed her desire to smile broadly at Brutus's suggestion, but -- as he wondered -- the conspiratorial thoughts were evident in her eyes.

"You leave the details to me, my brother," she told him softly, reaching out to his flaccid penis and taking it into her softly caressing hands. Once it was solid once again, Halla said to him, "Let me deal with the details ... one of which is to get you past the naiveté that haunts you now, my brother. To rule, you must be a man ... all man, in all ways ... and I, your dear, devoted sister, will be the one to make you that man ... not some scullery maid."

She looked down to his rock hard cock and found herself impressed with its above average length and girth. It was going to hurt her going in ... but then, Halla enjoyed the pain that preceded the pleasure.

She released his shaft, looked to the blanket, and commanded, "Lay down, my brother. Your lessons begin now."
 
Brutus was instantly aroused by touch of his sisters hands on his penis, and there was a softness, and caring in her voice that he hadn't heard too often in her voice.

Brutus went to question Halla further about the details, but he did not want to run the risk of ruining this magical moment of sibling bonding. Brutus laid down on the lawn, and look up at his sister wondering what she had in store for him.

"You are a very beautiful woman Halla. Prettier than any girl, or whorish scullery maid, that has frequented my chamber." Brutus reached up and took Halla's hand and said, "Teach me Halla. Teach me how to be all man. I can not think of any better teacher than you."
 
"I can not think of any better teacher than you."

Halla smiled with pride at her brother's comment. If only he knew just how much practice she had at sex.

She dropped to her knees by his side, her haunches on her ankles, and took his shaft into her hand again. "You must first learn of your own body, my brother. Feel my touch ... enjoy my touch ... do not feel embarrassment or shame by what my touch does to you. This is your first lesson."

She turned to face his groin, switching hands so that she could cup the family jewels and gently roll them skillfully in her fingers. She looked to Brutus's face, watching his reaction to her altering grip, her speed, her stoke length. And when she finally found what seemed to please him the most, Halla stuck to it until he exploded...
 
Brutus jumped as Halla's soft hands explored his manhood. Her touch excited him, as he tried to listen to what she said, he barely heard her say "You must first learn of your own body, my brother. Feel my touch ... enjoy my touch ... do not feel embarrassment or shame by what my touch does to you. This is your first lesson."

Brutus tried to lay there and just enjoy what was happening. He thought about touching Halla on her breast, or probing her pussy with one of his fingers, but he remembered her words about learning his body, so he deduced that what Halla was doing, she was doing for his pleasure. Brutus tried to enjoy Halla stoking his stiff cock, as she rolled his balls around effortlessly with her fingers, but within minutes, Brutus's body stiffened, and his cock twitched as streams of hot cum spewed out of him, and on to his chest.

When his orgasm had subsided, Brutus sat up, and looked deeply in to Halla's eye for a moment before kissing her deeply, and lovingly. "I know I finished quickly Halla, I normally do, but you just drove me crazy, and I couldn't hold on. I just..... Well you know what I did."

In a moment of post orgasmic craziness, Brutus cupped one of Halla's breast, and ran his fingers lightly over her stiff nipple, as he said, "Since we made such a mess here, would you like to help me clean it up?"
 
"Since we made such a mess here, would you like to help me clean it up?"

Halla smiled, kissed Brutus softly on his lips, then lifted one of the cloth napkins and handed it to him. She laughed, telling him, "Remember what Mother used to tell us."

She stood up quickly, knowing that Brutus would remember their mother's teaching about cleaning up one's own messes. She retrieved her tunic and began donning it again, saying in a tone that left no doubt that they were done here, "You handled your first lesson well, my Brother. More will come ... soon, and quickly."

She turned and began padding over the lush clover lawn toward the house, saying over her shoulder, "We have the estate for three days, Brother. By the time I am done with you..."

She didn't finish the thought, instead simply continuing up toward the house, singing a little song about birds and flowers and the Belken River.

(OOC: She won't be available for the rest of the day, locked behind the doors of her bedroom. She'll see him at breakfast. Gotta keep him wanting more.)
 
Brutus took the cloth napkins from Halla feeling a rejected, but cleaned himself up as best he could, as he watched Hala's form walk towards the house. He had cleaned the majority his mess up, but the was still some remnants of his excitement that needed cleaning. Brutus decided to finish cleaning himself in the river.

Brutus stood up, and walked down to the river, leaving his toga and sandals where they were, and headed for the river. He dove in, and felt the cool water refresh him. It was only when he surfaced the words Halla had said had registered with him, and he realised the sentence was unfinished. Brutus finished cleansing himself in the river, and got out after swimming across the river, and back.

Brutus returned to his clothes, and let the sun finish drying him. Once he was dry, he dressed himself and proceeded to make his way back to the house, to find Halla, and see what she meant by "We have the estate for three days, Brother. By the time I am done with you..." Brutus knew Halla well, and even though she said she would take care of the details, he still wondered what she meant by "By the time I am done with you...".

As Brutus searched the house for Halla, he stumbled across Gwin and asked, "Where is Halla?"

Gwin replied courteously and said "Sorry My Lord, Lady Halla has retired to her chamber for the evening, and has request she not be disturbed until breakfast."

Brutus decided that since he was alone in the house, he would retire for the evening too. As he the entry to his chamber, he said to Flavius "Get me some food, and wine."

Flavius returned shortly with a tray of meat, a loaf of bread, and a carafe of wine. "Put it down on the table, and leave me for the night."

Brutus had a substantial feed, and retired to the bed for the evening. For the first time in many nights, he was not sharing his bed with his chamber maid, or some scullery whore. He thought about his sisters hands on his cock, and immediately his cock started to harden again, but he refused to relieve himself. Brutus thought about everything that had been said and done, and when to sleep with his mind resembling a bowl of scrambled eggs.

Brutus woke at first light, and after his morning ritual, he summoned Flavius, and instructed him to tell the kitchen staff to start making breakfast, and to go and wake Gwin, and tell her that he was instructed to wake the Lady Halla.

Brutus dressed and went and waited alone for Halla in the dining hall. He paced around the solid oak table wondering what was keeping Halla. When Halla finally appeared, Brutus exchanged morning pleasantries with Halla, and after ensuring they were alone, he said, "Halla, what did you mean yesterday when you said 'By the time you are done with me? And also I would like to hear more of this plan you are hatching for me to become Lord."
 
"...I would like to hear more of this plan you are hatching for me to become Lord."

"Not here, my brother," Halla said softly, inconspicuously glancing about to see if any of Lord Hume's house servants had been close enough to here her brother. One whiff of her plan could end up with him crucified on the palace steps and her relinquished to a Legion whore house, regardless of their positions as members of the Lord's family. She ordered Gwin to have the servants take food and drink to her bed chamber, then stood and offered a hand to Brutus, saying, "Let's talk somewhere more private, my brother."



"Be done! Be gone!" Halla snapped at the scullery slaves as they finished setting up the trays and bowls and flasks on a table near the end of her gigantic, canopied bed. Once they were gone, she called out, "Music ... music!"

When no music began, Halla looked to Brutus with a pleased smile. She said cryptically, "Another reason I love this room."

She moved to the wall and jerked on a rope. A bell rang somewhere out of sight. A moment later, music in another room -- the soft, soothing sound of a four piece ensemble -- began echoing through a feat of engineering, a series of twisting and turning stone chambers that allowed sound from the Music Room next door to enter the bed chamber yet prevented almost all sound in the bed chamber to reach the Music Room. It was perfect for having private conversations -- or very loud, energetic sex -- without other ears listening in.

The music was muted and arrived in a lower register, but it was better than silence or having to kill your musicians every time they heard a conspiratorial conversation you fear might get back to people who cared.

"In answer to your question, brother..." Halla began.

She poured two flagons of wine and stuffed an olive into her mouth as she wondered whether she should just hit Brutus with her plan now or ease him into it over the weeks and months to come. She didn't have that kind of time, though. There grandfather would be dead soon, turning over the Lordship to their father.

And Halla wasn't the only one considering murdering their father to take power. Her older brother and sometime lover, Visero, had hinted at such things as well, even though he attempted to laugh off such thoughts with comments like, "I would never do that, of course."

But Halla knew better. Visero was just as conniving and back stabbing as Halla was. The difference between them, of course, was that she was far more intelligent than Visero. And, of course, Halla had a warm, wet, and willing pussy which often caused a choice handful of men -- specifically her older brother's confidantes -- to indulge in pillow talk about things her brother was up to.

She knew every step of Visero's plan, and she knew that now was the time to act. She continued explaining, "...the future of the Province is in our hands, little brother. There are forces conspiring to take control of the land -- of our land -- and we, you and I, must work together to stop them."

She moved onto the bed, knee walking her way over close to Brutus, handing him one of the flagons as she sipped from and set aside the other. "You, my brother, are the future of Belken. You will be Provincial Lord. I will make it so."

She reached her hand to his bare thigh and, as she continued, caressed it up the inside of his muscular led toward his groin with the intent of again fondling and groping him to stiffness.

"You, my brother will be Provincial Lord, and I will be at your side to help you with those issues with which you are not yet familiar. But first ... we must make you a man for the people..."

If he didn't stop her, Halla would continue reaching upwards, grasp his shaft, and masturbate him to completion once more...
 
Back
Top