Alysa's Rec Room... All Welcome

Thank you, I feel I have earnt one, I normally work in burlesque so am used to very high heels, just not for such a long time each day, normally its 3 hours max. They do make your legs look great though :rose:

Your legs do look so nice. Care to sit a while , I can help your tired feet.

Hey 4yourpleasueriam, I believe I will take you up on that taste of our tongues we have our cheese and wine, for I believe in eating the meal before the desert! Thank you for wishing my shifts to be easy ones! :)

MMM Now I must wish you a speedy 2 more days. You know my table when you return. :kiss:

Your legs do look so nice. Care to sit a while , I can help your tired feet.

Oh please. and while you do that I shall just relax in this nice large glass of vodka and freshly squeezed lime, ahhh feels so nice :rose::kiss:

hi Alysa nice room. but more nubile staff serving drinks required :rose:

Oh please. and while you do that I shall just relax in this nice large glass of vodka and freshly squeezed lime, ahhh feels so nice :rose::kiss:

hi Alysa nice room. but more nubile staff serving drinks required :rose:

Yes, let the staff serve you whatever your heart desires as I spend some loving time relaxing your feet. MMMM I like hearing you sighs of relief. :kiss::kiss:

Good morning Alysa and friends! Alysa, I hope today is finally your day off from work.

I'll be in the hot tub around 10:30ish tonight.
Very relaxing or not :rose::devil::kiss:

L:rose:

Sorry I haven't been on lovely. Reality always gets in the way, and this time I'd swear it tried to kill me.

Enjoying a seat on the couch, some good sipping tequila and the view in this thread.

That's good to hear love, it's great to see you too. If I may, what's on your mind this late night?

This.....right now

tumblr_n4i271Ils41qzqbf4o1_500.gif

Back