Guys who take it bareback - what does it feel like when he cums inside you?

shameless

just a shameless bump to spur conversation about how much i want you to cream in my ass!

b47686f04379e68a.jpg
 
it was hot

MWM....when I was enjoying a summer of fun with a married cpl. we would bare back. being that he and I both worked in construction, we had plenty of blood tests, and physicals. We didn't use condoms much.
I much preferred him or pulling out,and covering me that sensation when he was pulling out was incredible, but the bliss-full look on his face and the extra deep push and unloaded:kiss::cattail: was hot. knowing his balls had tightened up and feeling that extra stretch.....yum
 
this thread is making me so hard. i only did this a couple of times but one of the best is when i'm riding my partner and we both cum together.
 
There's nothing quite like it.

I often have sex with a gay couple... the top is a strong man with a magnificent 8" cock. My favorite is when my lover is behind me, either I'm on my knees or lying face down while he's inside me. I can hear his breath, feel his balls pounding against me as he thrusts, and his sounds become more urgent. His fucking becomes longer, deeper strokes... his breathing more labored. Then finally, I feel his cock begin to pulse, to expand, just before he shoots. When he does, his cock begins to slide in and out even easier... then his boyfriend will penetrate and I'll take another load.

I have to call them. I'm making myself way too horny just thinking about it.
 
my lover has always used a condom for my safety. he has had more than one lover. he has never tested positive for anything to this date but then he is very big on the use if condoms, does not matter who he is , you were a condom or no sex. so I guess I will never know how it feels not to have one warped.
 
OTHIS THREAD IS AWESOME!

Finally this year, after 5 years of relationship, my bf allowed me to fuck him without condoms. Whatadifference! What a difference my friends! I finally could feel him from the inside. I was sooohorny. I came inside him. It was a huge load. Oh! It was delicious. I finally felt like the man i ever wanted to be.

now i'm trying to convince him to fuck me bareback. He only did it once. When he did, i could feel his cock getting desperate do purge all the sperm in my ass. His dick liquor was very hot. I felt like my ass was thisty for that.

I hope i get home soon frm my vacation so we can make love again. I NEED to have sex . I'm getting crazy already....
 
Its brilliant.........my 1st load was in my mouth and I never sensed that was coming but swallowed the hot (salty) cum all the way down.
1st time in my ass I could tell it was coming as he was gasping and telling me........just stayed on all 4's feeling it slowly drip out
 
I know in stories they say they can feel a guy cumming but I've never experienced that, just a little throbbing is all I've ever felt and not much of that.
 
This is a strong fantasy of mine too. Unfortunately it's never yet been a reality. I want the first time to be bareback, face to face, his cock buried balls deep in my ass and his tongue down my throat. God, makes me hard just thinking about it.
 
Linguis you sound like a nice fuck. That vid of the guys cock pulseing in the other guys ass made me cum as soon as I saw it, fucking hot.
 
one day...

wow...knowing that for years now I've oftened what man-on-man would be like, never have I ever had the craving for a hot cock in my ass or in my mouth as I do right now...thank you all
 
Back
Top