licking cum from wife's tits

Yes

I have only done it a few times but the most erotic was when she held my head and guided the action. She loved it, I loved it and for an old giy it accelerated the recovery
 
I have never tried it but my girlfriend loves it when I cum on her tits so maybe I will try it sometime
 
I have never tried it but my girlfriend loves it when I cum on her tits so maybe I will try it sometime

I suggested it one time in casual conversation. Her response was simply, "That's interesting." A week or so later she had me cum on her tits and I didn't hesitate and just licked them clean. She didn't say much but she seemed to enjoy the attention.
 
I suggested it one time in casual conversation. Her response was simply, "That's interesting." A week or so later she had me cum on her tits and I didn't hesitate and just licked them clean. She didn't say much but she seemed to enjoy the attention.
I would like to lick them clean and then maybe kiss her with a mouth full of cum. I have hinted at the idea and she seems interested.
 
I shot a big loads on my wife's tits 3 times so far this weekend . Sucked them clean every time .. Yummy
 
Going through a real dry spell at the moment; haven't had a g/f or partner in a long time, so all these posts are faint memories for me; I've gone the route of hiring a "professional" lately. I love eating my cum, and have done so off my former g/fs tits all the time. These days, I usually just edge and eat it that way. Last week was one of my "professional" visits...made an appointment with an amazing dame, who Id seen before. Great tits, great body and beautiful smile. Really friendly and accommodating. I was horney as hell and a bit drunk, so I really wanted some cum in my mouth. I edged a partial load on her tits, and started to lick it off. She FREAKED THE FUCK OUT. She'd never had anyone do that, she grabbed a sheet and started frantically trying to wipe the cum off (I've cum on her tits before, no problem). She almost got scared. I had to stop and tell her what I wAs doing and she'd never heard of it before( after two years in the business too). It took a minute for her to calm down, then I finished, but she was NOT happy. Kind of a downer, but I really can't say I blame her....
 
Love it when some one licks me and suck my nipples after they have been covered in cum, i love cleaning up my GF's boobs after a guy has come on them . And then the kissing and sharing :D:D
 
Lol we discussed this. He's ok licking his own up off me but another man's would make him ill and thinks its a 'gay' thing to do even though it would please me. He's no problem with another man licking his up though.

:D
 
Lol we discussed this. He's ok licking his own up off me but another man's would make him ill and thinks its a 'gay' thing to do even though it would please me. He's no problem with another man licking his up though.

:D

Men huh? So fickle...:rolleyes::D
 
Fun stuff

I've done this with an ex and loved it! I squirked all over her neck and tits, licked her clean and shared it with her. Hella sexxxy
 
Newby

Licking cum off my wife's tits is something I did once and found it incredibly hoy. She has not cared to have it repeated. I'd do it more.
 
I enjoy licking my cum off my wife's tits, face etc. I find it quite erotic and enjoyable.
 
My wife likes to handcuff me, whack me off with those nice tits and push my face down on them until her tits are spotless.
 
Since it's hump day ..
I covered my wife's double D humps with a huge load of cum.
She then got above me with her cum covers nipples in my face .. I kicked and sucked them clean . Every drop .. She didn't even have to clean up after .. 😋😋
 
my wife says its a total turn on when i cum on her breasts and nipples. loves when i lick her nipples clean
 
I love licking my cum off my wife's tits !
She has nice DD full natural tits with nice droop/sag to them and great nipples.
She lays on her back and i cum on her tits/nipples.. then we switch and i lay on my back and she gets above me with her cum covered tits dangling above my face... then i lick and suck them clean getting every drop of cum .
anyone else do this ?

Her great tits witch i lick my cum off !

With all due respect ....... I'd sure enjoy licking cum off her tits too ;)

She's so sexy !!
 
Back
Top