licking cum from wife's tits

I like the idea

I like the idea. I have smeared precum on her nipples and sucked it off
Just not sure she is into it. Her reaction was not what I expected.
But hey, it never is. Sharing fantasies and trying differnt things is just not her.

I have done that a few times and love it! She is usually on her back and I stand beside the bed or get on my knees on the bed and ride her nipples until I explode, then bend down and clean them real good. I have never cleaned up after cumming between them but want to.

It's the weekend !! Time for boobz !
I will be cumming on her tits many times this weekend and licking and suckng them clean !

Licked a huge load last night .. Was really horney and shot a huge load on her nipples .. Then sucked them clean

I regularly lick my own cum from my wife's big tits and recently I've licked other guys cum off of her. It's a huge turn on for both of us. The only thing we like better is me licking cum from her pussy or ass.

I regularly lick my own cum from my wife's big tits and recently I've licked other guys cum off of her. It's a huge turn on for both of us. The only thing we like better is me licking cum from her pussy or ass.

Fucking Hot. Still waiting for the new GF to want to play with another couple so I can see and taste another guy's cum from her tits.

my wife likes if i do. her nipples are sensitive. the kinkiness and feeling often make her cum

Can't wait till my wife gets home from work ..
It's the weekend ..I am going to lick my cum off her great nipples 😊😊

I love licking my cum off my wife's tits !
She has nice DD full natural tits with nice droop/sag to them and great nipples.
She lays on her back and i cum on her tits/nipples.. then we switch and i lay on my back and she gets above me with her cum covered tits dangling above my face... then i lick and suck them clean getting every drop of cum .
anyone else do this ?

Her great tits witch i lick my cum off !
I woulda never done this on my own, but it was what gf wanted and she wouldn't let go of the idea. Licking my cum up off her tits, tummy, neck was definitely a big deal for her and it turned out that there was A LOT to swallow when I finally did what she wanted.

It seems just a little submissive, but I kinda liked having that among our sex secrets.

I've licked my girlfriend's tits clean after I came on them. It was more so my fantasy than her's at the time. I wanted to cum on her big tits and then have her force my face into them and not let me up until they're clean. Done it once and now she's really in to it!

Did it go as planned?

Yes !! I covered her with a pretty big load .
Licked and sucked her tits and nipples .
She got above me with her jizz covered nipples . I sucked her dangling tits clean as they hovered above my face .
Then this morning , I came on her pussy and sucked her clean . 😊

I don't mind licking my own off but I don't think I could lick another blokes of her. Gross!

The most erotic tasting and eating of my cum has been with my gf. She jacked me off against her breast. Then without any request by me, she put her hand behind my neck, guided my head to the pool of cum coating her nipple and said, "lick it up! Eat it!" Those words and her guidance, erased my lack of desire I had, and sent an erotic boost through me, like nothing I have ever experienced before! That night was the most erotic experience I have had. This has now got me wondering about tasting another man, and having him cum in my mouth. What is it like?

I have licked my cum from my wife's tits. Don't care much for cum but I do love the act. I was stroking my cock in front of her one day and scooped up a bit of precum and licked it off my finger she watched then I offered her some a d we did used the taste in a rather matter of fact manner. I want to suck it out of her pussy but have only lightly licked a bit

I have licked my cum from my wife's tits. Don't care much for cum but I do love the act. I was stroking my cock in front of her one day and scooped up a bit of precum and licked it off my finger she watched then I offered her some a d we did used the taste in a rather matter of fact manner. I want to suck it out of her pussy but have only lightly licked a bit

it is so difficult to lick my own because as you all know your desire turns a 180 after you cum

I love licking my cum off my wife's tits !
She has nice DD full natural tits with nice droop/sag to them and great nipples.
She lays on her back and i cum on her tits/nipples.. then we switch and i lay on my back and she gets above me with her cum covered tits dangling above my face... then i lick and suck them clean getting every drop of cum .
anyone else do this ?

Her great tits witch i lick my cum off !

My wife doesn't like mr to cum on her tits, but I eat my cum out of her pussy regularly.

my ex when we were married loved it when I would go down on her lapping up our combined juices after I came in her. then after I licked her up she would want to make out. not just kiss but sloppy I must have you now tongue wrestling make out session. after a bit of this I would be ready for round two.

I too prefer to lick it from her pussy. I think she was shocked the first time I did it but she loved it. I usually tell her now that I'm going to do it for her and not to let me change my mind. So she'll grab my hair and force my face down there. Always a good orgasm for her when I clean her up.

Back