licking cum from wife's tits

Of course another aspect of this is one woman licking the cum from another womans tits. I have done it and had it done to me many times and LOVE it.

My husband also licks has licked his cum from me but I am a bit..well..greedy..I like it....alot!:kiss:

Of course another aspect of this is one woman licking the cum from another womans tits. I have done it and had it done to me many times and LOVE it.

My husband also licks has licked his cum from me but I am a bit..well..greedy..I like it....alot!:kiss:

funny enough - i just made a similar comment on another board - Mrs. R is too greedy in that she'll swallow it all (most all) and then decides she wants to kiss...thereby not sharing much!

Just shot a huge load on my wife's nipples ..
She then got above me with her cum covered tits dangling above my face .. I sucked them clean ..

Been a long time since I licked some tits clean, hope to do it soon

Having cum on my tits may be just about my least favorite, actually. :eek: If it's someone else's kink; however, I would happily oblige! (My personal favorite would be on my face and/or straight in my mouth, but I also enjoy having it in my pussy or on the "outside" of my spread pussy.)

Having cum on my tits may be just about my least favorite, actually. :eek: If it's someone else's kink; however, I would happily oblige! (My personal favorite would be on my face and/or straight in my mouth, but I also enjoy having it in my pussy or on the "outside" of my spread pussy.)
I agree...lol! In my mouth would be best! But I'd love to lick it from your pussy the most.

Wherever you direct me!😈

:eek:

P.S. funguy, I think it's sexy when men are into cum play too! (As in receiving a facial, licking a creampie, etc.)

I've never had a facial but love a nice juicy cream pie.

My last opportunity to do this was a few months ago. My wife put a white bra on me, handcuffed me and laid down on her back and ordered to fuck her nipples. She soon started whacking me off with her nice tits. I exploded all over them. She pushed my head own and held it there until I swallowed every drop. I can't wait to do that again!

I Shot some nice loads of yummy cum on my wife's tits this weekend ..
Licked them clean every time

bux fax post (above): My last opportunity to do this was a few months ago. My wife put a white bra on me, handcuffed me and laid down on her back and ordered to fuck her nipples. She soon started whacking me off with her nice tits. I exploded all over them. She pushed my head own and held it there until I swallowed every drop. I can't wait to do that again!

no doubt, bux...
for myself, done it... liked it... and like briggs says, hungry for more....
although i never imagined it as bux describes. we'll have to do something about that.

Last edited:
Back