Stuck on a Unknown Planet (Closed)

Dire_Moonfang

Really Experienced
Joined
Mar 13, 2017
Posts
290
Alex Ravenscroft age 24 Title -Weapons Engineer-


Unknown Hours Earlier

It was supposed to be a routine transport myself and two other people were needed on the front lines to fix their god-awful weapons but like anything in the world nothing is ever easy as the ship approached a small debris field something went wrong with one of the sensors making the ship starts to go out of control as I looked to my teammates I yelled at each one of them get to the emergency pods as I heard other shouting down the hall from us everyone was screaming as got my team into there pods I pressed the button and yelled and said "See you both on the ground."

I looked around for my pod as I heard more screaming coming from above I knew it wasn't right to leave anyone as I climb up the small stairs as I looked around I found a couple of people were already dead from the heads hitting the ground hard. As I looked around for the person still screaming smoke started to fill the ship as I said: "Let me know where you are so I can help you." As I heard a faint voice saying "Over here." I finally found the person it was a girl her leg was trapped under a door mechanism as I looked around and said: "Where is your team."
I saw her pointing to where I just came from as I reached down and gripped the door pulling it with all my strength making it move slightly as I saw her move her foot from it I let go and said "There is a pod over here it should hold us both as I reached down grabbing her arm and placing it on mine I slammed my fist into the console opening the pod it was going to be a tight fit I placed her first and buckled her up and said "It's going to be a bumpy ride hold on." And with that,
the pod shot out as we cleared the debris field the lights began to flash as the sensors began to read "Communication Error 3541" As I yelled out "Are you fucking kidding me." With that said the pod began to veer off course toward a planet covered all in white as I looked at the girl as that was the last thing I saw as my head hit back knocking me unconscious.
 
The man at the ship’s lounge didn’t quite bang his head on the large curved overhead metal beam on his fourth attempt to “catch” a cloud. Or maybe it was his fifth, I lost track. He looked like a man that could “catch” a cloud, but I think all the alcohol he had drank, might be weighing him down. He had managed to come close. I was in the transport ship’s lounge, which had a beautiful bar made of real maple wood, comfortable chairs and holographic blue sky and clouds that floated across the ceiling.

The man took another big drink from his bottle of whiskey. “I’m going to get it this time!” he shouted to all the other people in the bar. I figure it was time to step in and stop him before he got hurt. I walked in front of him and said. “Sir, I need to ask you to stop this. You are going to get hurt.”

“What did you say to me, fuck bunny?” He shouted anger in his voice.

“My name is Dani, not fuck bunny” I said to him. I should explain that I’m a bio-engineered rabbit-cross breed. We preferred to be called rabbit-folk, but there are numerous derogatory terms, one is fuck-bunny. Rabbit-folk were originally designed to provide sexual pleasure to humans. We are human genus, but different enough to be a subspecies. Besides my rabbit ears, tail, fur, and good jumping ability, I also possess two biological traits of note. The first was that I can produce potent pheromones, which enhanced my attractiveness and likeability. The second is a limited telepathic ability, to see other’s emotions, allowing me to read others enjoyment.

The cross-breeding was done by some morally sick people, and generally all cross-breeds were not treated very well. About 30 years ago, the cross-breeds rebelled and cross-breeds won their freedom. But some humans and other races still called us bad names.

The man got ready to take a swing at me and that was when the ship shook violently. Alarms bells sounded and the lounge windows looking out into space developed cracks. I knew it was time to get everyone out of there.

“EVERYONE TO THE EXITS” I screamed and I helped everyone get out of there. I was the last one out as the windows broke open to space. I was pretty scared as I tried to make it to the escape pods. The man that had called me the bad name was in front of me. We were almost at the pods when he turned on me and shoved me out of the room.

“Not enough room for Fuck-Toys” he said. An explosion shook the ship and we were all toss into the air. As a rabbit folk, I landed back on my feet, but the drunk guy was not so lucky. His head smashed open on the deck. It was really gross. But the door trapped my foot. I screamed for help.

Someone came, freed me, and got me in a pod. That was the last I remembered.
 
Last edited:
I awoke to the alarms going off as I looked around still thinking we were safely on the ship as my eyes adjusted I finally caught a glimpse of the computer as it began to read "Landing Shuttle Fuel has been depleted." I looked out the window as I murmured a few choice words I looked at the passenger finally taking notice what she was a Rabbit-folk a good looking one at that I reached my paw out to her face fearing the worse as I felt her breath hit my paws I sighed heavy and said "At least that is some good news."

I moved my paw lower to her should taking extra interests in her body I couldn't help myself as my mouth drooled a bit as I patted her shoulder a few times shaking the nasty thoughts from my brain "Hey I have no idea who you are but you need to wake up we are in big trouble." As I said that the pod landed roughly on the surface of the planet I began pushing buttons trying to raise communications I shouted at the receiver and said "Charlie Alpha Newman can anyone read over this is callsign Wolfdog I'll say again this is callsign Wolfdog delivery ship has crashed I fear all hands have been lost Wolfdog here with a bunny passenger anyone read." I tried that three times before I rested my head back I opened my eyes and looked at the window seeing nothing but white snow saying "Great stuck on an unknown planet with who knows what kind of creatures with a bunny as a partner fuck my life." As I said that I turned to look at the Rabbit-folk and said "No offense sweetheart."
 
Dani

I awoke to shaking. It was like I had blacked out, probably from the g-forces. Pods are jettisoned at high velocity. As my eyes opened I saw through the front view port of the escape pod, a large white snowy plain. The pod smashed into the snow surface and slid wildly across it. It was crazy. I knew that escape pods had no brakes, but this was insane. I felt something snap, probably our front landing slid, and the front of the pod pitched down. Our speed started dropping faster now and we finally slid into a small hill of snow and stopped.

At first, I just looked outside. The man that had saved me was saying something over and over, but it did not register with me. I just looked out at the massive white expanse before me. It was strangely beautiful in a way. The sun was high in the sky, but the size of this sun was so small. It provided light, but I could tell from inside the pod, it did not provide much heat. In the distance was a small ridge line. If I had to guess we were inside a very large crater filled with snow. The small hill we had run into had more colors than white. There was large vertical growth on it. Trees for a better word. But these trees were big long tubes, maybe 10 feet high. They had no branches and the skin of the trees had a thin layer of white snow on it, but you could see yellow-green under the snow. The ground under the trees had a bright yellow covering. Again, I’d call it grass for lack of a better word. There was something strange about the yellow grass, but my mind did not figure out what before recycling back to the person talking to me.

"Great! Stuck on an unknown planet with who knows what kind of creatures with a bunny as a partner, fuck my life." Then he looked at me and said "No offense sweetheart."

This was the first time I realized he was a wolf-human cross breed. Human-Canis I think is the technical term, but most people called them “Canes”. They had been bred to be warriors; strong, fast, extra sensitive noses, great endurance and fierce. He was pretty handsome too. I would need to watch myself.

“Look on the bright side… We could be dead!” I said with a weak smile. He did not reply to my optimism. But I think he appreciated it.

“My name Dani Detch” I told him as I pushed a button on the computer consol.

“location 3Y1 - Class 4B Planet in Ceetso star system.” The computer said as I unbuckled my harness.

“Class 4B, that is good. Breathable atmosphere, a little cold, but it can sustain human life.” I explained as I got up. That was when I noticed the pain in my foot. “Ouch…” I said as I limped to the back of the pod putting as little weigh on it as possible. “I was part of the ship’s crew. A waitress in the transport’s lounge. Every crew member is trained on the equipment provided in the escape pods.” I said as I opened one of the storage compartments. I pulled out two thermal body suits which included boots, hoods, face masks, and snow goggles.

“We need to conserve power, so we’ll need to put these on and turned down the pod’s heater. I’d also suggested turning off the air generator, and all other power draining items. It might be a while before we are rescued.” I said as I started to unbutton my top.

“Is it ok if I undress” I asked as his eyes were glued to my ample chest.
 
Last edited:
Alex

I hated to admit it but the bunny was right I smiled hearing her telling me her name Dani Detch it matched her exquisite body perfectly. As I watched Dani work making the computer tell us what planet we were on I couldn't help but bow my head in disgrace "This is why I hate civilian computer give me a military computer any day."

I unbuckled as well leaving the confines of the pod a slight cold began to overwhelm me I looked at Dani's foot as I heard her say "Ouch." I thought to myself as I said: "I may need to look at your foot and see what I can do to ease the pain." I listened to her suggestion of our problem as I looked around she was indeed right who knew how long rescue would take or if there would even be one since a lot of the ships were being used as transports even civilian ones were being drafted in use.

As I heard her mention “Is it ok if I undress” a few sharp and dirty thoughts appeared in my mind as I said "Uh yeah." As I said that I couldn't take my eyes off her chest as I looked down and began doing the same taking off my shirt and my pants as I bent over to where the thermal body suits were placed I couldn't help myself as I looked at Dani's legs for the longest a slight panting overtaking me "Sorry." With that, I turned around and began to step into the suit pulling it over my body as I zipped it all the way feeling the slight cold disappear. As I turned around I couldn't help myself as my eyes still glued to Dani's body as I said "We might have to find a cave or shelter nearby since this is a class 4b planet that means there is small base for reconnaissance but that doesn't explain why they would respond to my mayday call."
 
I need to explain something else about Rabbit-folk. As I told you, we were designed to provide sexual pleasure. As a result, we want sex, we like sex and we are always open to having sex. Once we were liberated, most of us needed to work hard on controlling those urges. That is why, I said to myself, when I saw how handsome Alex was, I needed to watch myself. My undressing in front of him was just my natural urge to attract him. I could have hit myself for doing it. Luckily, Alex moved his eyes to my long sexy legs. He stared at them for a moment and said “sorry” and turned away, but it could have been worse. I was glad he had more self-control than me.

I pulled off my waitress top as my mighty chest shifted back and forth across my chest. Not sure I told you, but I have some big heavy breasts. I could feel my nipples harden in the cool air. Then I bent over and pulled down my waitress skirt and stepped into the thermal suit. The suit was one piece and I simply grabbed the zipper near the crotch and zipped it up to my neck. I felt warmer right away.

Alex’s back was to me as he put on his suit. But I still saw plenty. He was fit!. His fur could not hide the fact he was ripped. The guy worked out, no question about it. His muscle body lit the passion in me. I fought hard not to make another pass at him.

“You wanted to take a look at my foot?” I reminded Alex before I put on the all-weather boots. Alex turned to face me. I moved over and found a control box to sit on. I realized then that I had made a mistake, the thermal suit was one-size fit all. I had thought it would restrain my big breasts. But the suit was a little too big, and my milk jugs jiggled and swayed as I moved to the control box. Alex noticed the movement too. I needed to keep it professional as I stuck out my foot to get examined.

“I agree with you. We only have food/water for about a week. We’ll need to leave this pod and explore this place. I heard someone say once these ice planets only have two seasons, winter and more winter. But we can actually use snow blocks to create a temporary structure. An igloo if you may, and they can be very warm. A cave would be even better. If we can put up an actual triple layer vapor barrier we could make it really warm… 70 degree warm.” I said as Alex looked at my foot.

“Ouch” I said as he pushed it one way.

“Sorry about that” He said

“That is ok” I told him. “Penetration in the air barrier is the trick part. we'll need a penetration for the smoke from the fire we’ll be burning. I think we can engineer the hole with parts from the pod. Also it can get really windy… so we’ll need to remember that.

Food is the biggie. Hopefully we can eat that grass out there… or the trees… or maybe there are fish under the ice we slid on.” I said as Alex stopped looking at me foot and stood up and looked into my eyes.

“How is my foot?” I ask him as my rabbit nose twitched in concern.
 
I couldn't deny seeing Dani's breasts sway and jiggle as she moved in that thermal suit was making all the heat in my body go to one area. I took a knee into the ice gently bringing up her leg as my paws began touching her foot I couldn't help myself as I half listened to her ideas I shook my head up and down showing her I was listening as I heard her say "Ouch." I looked up at her and said "Sorry about that." I chuckled and said, "So basically you want us to rough it like our noble ancestors." I smiled when she asked me about her foot "Your foot is fine you might have to keep off of it for a bit I may have to check other parts of your body to see if you were injured elsewhere." Before I got an answer from her I reached up and gave her a kiss on the lips as I pulled back my eyes got wide at what I had done "I have no idea what brought that on."
 
What little self-control I had, was lost as Alex kissed me. The smart thing to do was to conserve our energy and focus on our survival. But my mind did not allow reason like that to prevail. My thoughts were… we needed to have sex to bond, to increase the efficiency of our team. It would also increase the trust between us, super important in survival situations. Another thought was… we needed to relieve the sexual tension between us, because if we did not, we’d make a horrible mistake and kill ourselves because of that tension. The best one was, we needed to share our bodily warmth when we went to sleep, so having sex now would encourage sleeping together later!

With my mind fooling my self-control, I listened to Alex question “"I have no idea what brought that on." He said.

I reached up and grabbed the sides of Alex’s face. “I do…” I said and kissed him again. It was a kiss filled with passion and lust. Alex had no doubts in his mind as we kissed that I wanted him badly. The kiss made my toes curl and as we broke apart both of us were gasping. Our hearts pounding in our chests. I reached up and slowly unzipped my thermal suit.

His eyes watched as the suit was pushed apart by my big, heavy breasts which boldly hung above my sexy perfectly tapered waist. He saw my soft white fur on my smooth belly and my charming navel. His eyes continued as the zipper went down revealing my hips and finally my wet and swollen pussy.

I reached up and put a hand on either side of my great breasts and pushed them together. He watched as my soft but firm, fleshy melons squeezed together forming a deep long valley of cleavage. My nipples were hard, alert and excited. Then I released my enormous breasts and he saw how they jauntily sprang up and down. Their burdened rebounded and the heavy globes tremble and jiggle, a sight that made Alex even more excited.

“I wonder what I could use these on?” I asked fully knowing the answer.
 
Back
Top