"All Activity" and "Works Activity"

tomlitilia

Literotica Guru
What's the rationale behind having a separate listing for "Works Activity" under the control panel? In my case, about 80% of the activity under "All Activity" is "Works Activity", and I don't really have a need to filter away those other 20% (i.e. notifications of people following me) to get a better overview of activities. I'm guessing it's a similar ratio for other authors. Does anyone find other ways to use these features?

What's the rationale behind having a separate listing for "Works Activity" under the control panel? In my case, about 80% of the activity under "All Activity" is "Works Activity", and I don't really have a need to filter away those other 20% (i.e. notifications of people following me) to get a better overview of activities. I'm guessing it's a similar ratio for other authors. Does anyone find other ways to use these features?

Until not too long ago, I believe "All Activity" did not include "Works Activity", so they conveyed different information. Now Works Activity is subsumed entirely within All Activity, so I'm not sure what the point is.

Until not too long ago, I believe "All Activity" did not include "Works Activity", so they conveyed different information.

Yes, this is true. I prefer having the "All Activity" including all activity, but, if anything, I could do with a feature that's anything but "Works Activity" rather than the current. Not a big deal, of course. Just wondering if someone's found the current system useful.

I'm not sure if there's any glitches, but I did remember Manu saying things were being worked on, but if I recall, one side used to have things like only favorites, story postings, and comments, and the other side had favorites for stories.

I might be misremembering somethings, but that's the best use of the feature.

Now, for my panels, both sides get favorite stories, and the left side also has favorite authors and posts from authors i follow. That means if someone favorites my stories, i have to click on both sides.

btw, Manu did mention that the Lists will be customizable in the future, which i think is great.

Last edited:
Back