My Latest Experience with Literotica

I have so many inspirational stories of my early years of discovery. It's a shame I can't share them.
You can tell your stories by not mentioning age, moving events from high school to college, declaring that these high schoolers had a late start and are 18 yo seniors, or any number of ways.

What is it with thread exhumation recently?

tumblr_pb6x920y8t1tlo4hwo1_500.gif

And if anyone wants to write about underage sex, set up your own server, create your own website, and own any legal and reputational risk yourself.

If you get something for free, don’t complain it’s not in the color you want.

Emily

Why is this popping up? 😂

I hope after 2 years it's been resolved.
It was resolved in two stages. As I had indicated, I had originally submitted a novel containing 44 chapters in Aug 22. After several months of submitting revisions with continuous automatic rejections I finally waved the white flag. It was clear to me that apparently describing my female protagonist breastfeeding her 5 month old baby first and then after placing her baby to rest in her sleeping crib before submitting to an adult sexual intercourse constitutes in the eyes of Literotica a description of underage sexual activity no matter any reasonable arguments to the contrary.

As I had said I’m not dense and perfectly capable of understanding that Literotica is a private web site and they set their own rules and are not beholden to me to any objections I might harbor. So in Nov 22, I submitted a new submission titled “Vivian: Life in Estonia” where I started with the 15th chapter of my original submission, and it would now be chapter 1 and thus my new submission contained 30 chapters. This new submission was accepted with alacrity since the child was no longer involved in being present when her mother was having sex.

After several months later I regretted that I had unilaterally abandoned hope of seeing my first fourteen chapters published in Literotica. So in March 23, I revised those fourteen chapters condensing them to thirteen chapters and changing the plot where the baby is tended to by a babysitter instead, so that there were no longer any descriptions of breastfeeding. I submitted this work under the title of “Vivian Travels to Estonia” and this time acceptance was swift as well.

Dude, I have known, written, imagined, and been a lot of flavors of sex maniac in my life, but none have ever been undisciplined enough not to separate breast feeding their children from sexual activity. So, I’m with Laurel on this one, I don’t believe it was necessary or appropriate. Write your novel without the scene, see if it makes it in. That’s my advice. And, uh, Beshaba’s luck to you. Heh.

[reads final post after responding to original posts] Seems you already took my advice and succeeded. Bravo. Heh.

After several months later I regretted that I had unilaterally abandoned hope of seeing my first fourteen chapters published in Literotica. So in March 23, I revised those fourteen chapters condensing them to thirteen chapters and changing the plot where the baby is tended to by a babysitter instead, so that there were no longer any descriptions of breastfeeding. I submitted this work under the title of “Vivian Travels to Estonia” and this time acceptance was swift as well.
And if you recall, just about everyone who responded suggested you do exactly that. You suffered all that grief unnecessarily :).

Dude, I have known, written, imagined, and been a lot of flavors of sex maniac in my life, but none have ever been undisciplined enough not to separate breast feeding their children from sexual activity. So, I’m with Laurel on this one, I don’t believe it was necessary or appropriate. Write your novel without the scene, see if it makes it in. That’s my advice. And, uh, Beshaba’s luck to you. Heh.

[reads final post after responding to original posts] Seems you already took my advice and succeeded. Bravo. Heh.
I guess you missed reading my very previous posting herein.

And if you recall, just about everyone who responded suggested you do exactly that. You suffered all that grief unnecessarily :).
I guess I'm equivalent in outlook as the mother on viewing a military parade remarking to her companion, "Oh my ghosh! Everyone seems to be marching out of step except my son Johnny".

Back