Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT when I see women tied up in bizarre breast bondage, with purple breasts, I just want to cry. I want to cry because I don't understand. I want to cry because I should be able to understand. I just want to cry.
 
ICT I am pretty stoked for TL... :rose:

IFCT the only time someone actually tried to seduce me, I didn't have a clue. Before I got married, my husband shared an apartment with another fellow. I used to stay over when I was home from college. One weekend, my not yet husband was working second shift, and his roomie said he wanted to get my opinion on something.

"Do you think we can go grab a bite to eat and get the groceries while (insert fiancé name) is at work?"

"Sure, why not? He won't be home til after midnight anyway and your cubbard is bare."

"Great!"

We went and grabbed supper, toodled over to the store and came back again. As we were putting up the groceries, my back was turned to him briefly. I had only just turned around to catch his pants hit the floor of the kitchen, and there he stood in a pair of bikini briefs. :eek:

"What, on earth, are you doing?" I asked.

"I thought we could go for a swim after putting up the food. Do you like my new speedo?"

He had this goofy grin on his face, and I swear, I was so dense I didn't even think he was coming on to me. I mean, he was my soon to be husband's best friend.

"Um... yeah. It looks great, but I'm not really into "speedos."

I changed, and we went swimming. Nothing happened.

However, later I told my honey what happened, and he got really quiet.

"What's wrong?"

He looked at me and said, "You don't know this, but that Sonnavabitch asked me if he could try and seduce you."

"What?!?!?!?!?"

"Yeah, and I told him that 'no', he could not, and that I'd have to kick his ass if he ever did."

Ok, so at this point, I'm kind of cracking up, because, I mean, seriously, why in the world was he trying to get into my pants?

However, I was secretly very turned on by the fact that he would have tried even after the warning he was given, and I had hoped he would try again. A threesome would have been uber-cool cause he was HOT!

 
ICT I haven't had sex in almost two years and I haven't been asked out on, or even been on, a date since I dated my ex husband 4 years ago

Ict I have you beat. 3 years for both. Not like I don't get offers. But I am holding out for more than a jack rabbit style poking. :p
 
ICT reading about how long these ladies have gone without makes me feel sad.....

ICT I don't give my cuchi out to just anybody.

ICT I have somebody in mind, but I'm scared. :eek:

IFCT I don't want to get my feelings hurt.
 
ICT I don't give my cuchi out to just anybody.

ICT I have somebody in mind, but I'm scared. :eek:

IFCT I don't want to get my feelings hurt.

ICT I hope you find what you seek.

IACT I wish I could help you out with that feeling.

*hugs*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top