Debut

Mark dropped his pants as well removing them, then grabbed his shirt again, if she made a single sound he was going to wrap it around her mouth to keep her silent. Then without warning he pushed his cock into her asshole with a single stroke.
 
Maria whimpered nervously as she heard him undress behind her, her heart races. As she wondered if she could convince to delay, she screamed in agony as Mark thrust suddenly up her asshole: ooowwww...Mark...sss...sstt...op...*she wasn't expecting it to be so painful. Digging her nails into the grass as she was impales in her dry ass, crying as it was soo painful: plz...owww...hurt!!*his enormous cock stretching her tight virgin walla beyond its capacity, blood trickling over his balls as proof she was pure for her husband making him so proud of her.
 
Last edited:
Mark was actually more impressed by how quiet she was managing to keep. He kept the shirt ready encase that changed but for the moment he just let her breathe while he fucked her tight little asshole as hard as he could manage. So hard eventually her knees buckled and she was lying flat in the grass with him straddling her thighs while he continued to slide her smallish frame through the grass with each brutal stroke.
 
Marie shaking her head in tears as she bite her lower lip, every thrust from his enormous cock greeted with a sharp cry: ooowww...*screams as she lands flat on the grass with his enormous cock buried deep in her ass.Sobbing as he reposition her under his frame. Shaking her head crying as he force her take every inch of his cock in her sore asshole.Tears running down her cheeks as the thrust felt like sandpaper rubbing against her anal walls*
 
Mark continued to use his young would be wife to his complete satifaction until he he finally dumped his seed in her ass and stood up. "That my dear Maria is what it means to be a wife. Any time, anywhere I can do that and it's your job to convince me not only that it doesn't hurt but that you're loving every second of it just like you love me." He tossed his shirt down on her face and walked back into thehouse.
 
Marie screams in agony as he came his huge load stinging her bowels as he left you fill of cum, her asshole gaping a bit as he pulled out. Looks back weakly in tears as he spoke, it was nothing like she imagine being fucked by her husband. She grab his shirt and covered herself as she limp back inside the house to her bedroom where she collapse crying on the bed. She could not imagine being fucked daily by his enormous cock in her ass daily . The idea terrified her as she fell asleep

**Morning she woke up and began make a simple breakfast for them , tense up as he walk in the room with a smile.**
 
"Good morning Maria." He said almost like nothing had happened the day before. And for him it hadn't, other than it was the first time that he'd really gotten to experience her true talents. "Good initiative. In the future there will be a schedule up of what you should cook, just so we can find out what your talents are."
 
Maria nodded as she walk over to the table setting the dishes, as she seem less conscious of her own nakedness.She pray he would not reused her ass today as she was limping all morning as she was still sore. Serve coffee with the toast,omelet,bacon
 
Mark made note of her limp. He wasn't sure if he was going to use her until she simply got used to it or not but she could at least get through breakfast he figured. Starting in on his meal he let his eyes wander hungrily over her flesh to the point that she could feel them like two hot spots on her body.
 
MArie tries to ignore him which was impossible , her face turning beet red as she ate. She was not sure what to talk about and remembered he expected her comply whenever it suited his need to use her body. The cold breeze making her nipple harden
 
"Why are you turning red my sweet Maria, did you think you weren't beautiful enough to keep my attention? Don't you know there is a reason why I keep you nude all the time?" Mark asked finishing his meal.
 
Marie quickly finishes breakfast as she looks up: ...your...just...i mean...intense, i guess...*walks over to him as she take his plate and kisses his cheek: you want more coffee..? *turn to head in the kitchen giving him a wonderful view of her small round ass he claim the night before and woke him in bed with a erection after dreaming pounding it again
 
"No, come over here and lean across the table. We're going to take a nother shot at your ass."
 
Marie pales at his statement as she places the dish aside but did not dare defy him. She slowly walks over to him as she slowly lay herself on the table with her legs spread open for his use,gulp : like this?
 
"Exactly like that." He put one hand on the back of her neck pinning her to the table and pushed his cock into her ass. This time instead of soft grass beneath her though her tits were squashed against the hardwood table, and the sharp corner dug into her pelvis.
 
Marie whimpers as he lay his hand on the back of her neck, easily restrain her movement, throws her head back as she creams at the top of her lungs as her husband enormous cock pushes up her tight rear: aarrrrgghhhh...owwww...please...no more...*hisses in pain as her asshole stretches painfully wide over his hard cock: hurts!! *sobbing knowing his need came first after all he was her husband* big!!! aaannnggggghh...*crying as he was so painfully hung
 
"Shut the fuck up. The only sounds a woman should be making when her man is fucking her is harder." He covered her mouth and nose with one hand cutting off her air and continued to pick up the pace.
 
She winced at his harsh command, eyes widen as he covered her mouth and nose as he thrusted into her raw ass. Her tears rolling down her face as he pounded her ass dry,biting her lower lip as her his thrust felt like sand paper in her ass. She hated how big and painfully demanding he was, not mention that be the only hole he be using till he decided to use her pussy. She was sobbing as Mark refuse to slow his pace.
 
"I said shut the fuck up." He tightened his grip on her face to the point that she would be having a hard time breathing if she could even get air at all. The entire table was rocking with each and every thrust.
 
Marie tears roll down as she paled, struggling not to scream as she did not want to anger her husband. She dig her best not to scream as she shut her eyes shut as he tare her ass open like a madman.
 
Finally he came and pushed her completely up onto the table in a splits so he could watch his cum ooze back out of her gaping hole while he drank his coffee. "Get used to it this is your life."
 
Marie eyes bulges as he force himself as deep as he could as he came almost making her blackout. She did not dare move without his say so... She had how brutal he took her as it gave her no pleasure, at first she thought he was exaggerating but quickly found out, sex was truly only for her husband pleasure: Its sooo painful...why always dry...it hurts soo much *not understanding its significance for their relationship*
 
"why dry?" Mark asked eying her. "What are you talking about?" That wasn't the sort of thing an innocent virgin would know about.
 
She paled as she look back at him: it just feel rough when you take me...its all i am saying...i thought , it be...more pleasant...its all..is it cause i am too small? So the omen you been with, enjoy it ?
 
"Some do, some don't. The ones that complain too much don't last very long. They usually end up buried to the head so they can watch the critters coming." He replied. Most of his cum had oozed out of her onto the table by this point so he spun her around and pushed her face down into it. "Now clean the table."
 
Back
Top