I love wearing Panties

attachment.php

White lace does it every time.

always wearing panties

Too many reasons for me. They appeal to my sub fem nature as a total bttm. I have a 28 inch waiat and weigh 120lbs so I buu xsmalss, smalls or 2-4 and they look fucking amazing on me. Thongs, boyshorts, hipsters/hip huggers or bikini bottoms. My dick is a geower compared to its soft length of may 1.5 at beat. Grows to 6.5 hard but honestly I only ever get hard and cum with it until very end of sex. A big dick literaly filling my entire ass up repeatedly from fucking renders me impotent during. Thats a smart way of saying not only do I not get hard when im getting fuckwd in the ass or when im wearing my plug my dick also shrinks to just the head when im wearing plug foer almost daily use. So I have my sexi little panties of some awesome color and style fitting perfectly over my very small limp dick, then the base of my plug visible just to the outaide of my little cheeks covered by my tight girl jeans, or capris, or leggings whatever tight swxi leg clothing they make for women that sets off my long legs and little bitty ass. Usually im a size 4. Low rise or hip huggers are my favorites. And when ever I think about it or get the chance I always make sure to bring waist of my panties up just a little higher then my jeans so evryone can see. :p

Too many reasons for me. They appeal to my sub fem nature as a total bttm. I have a 28 inch waiat and weigh 120lbs so I buu xsmalss, smalls or 2-4 and they look fucking amazing on me. Thongs, boyshorts, hipsters/hip huggers or bikini bottoms. My dick is a geower compared to its soft length of may 1.5 at beat. Grows to 6.5 hard but honestly I only ever get hard and cum with it until very end of sex. A big dick literaly filling my entire ass up repeatedly from fucking renders me impotent during. Thats a smart way of saying not only do I not get hard when im getting fuckwd in the ass or when im wearing my plug my dick also shrinks to just the head when im wearing plug foer almost daily use. So I have my sexi little panties of some awesome color and style fitting perfectly over my very small limp dick, then the base of my plug visible just to the outaide of my little cheeks covered by my tight girl jeans, or capris, or leggings whatever tight swxi leg clothing they make for women that sets off my long legs and little bitty ass. Usually im a size 4. Low rise or hip huggers are my favorites. And when ever I think about it or get the chance I always make sure to bring waist of my panties up just a little higher then my jeans so evryone can see. :p

Sexy!!!!

slimberella

I love wearing panties, My wife gets mad because I have more then her. It always feels so good and makes me feel reel sexy.

I like these.

They.don't.cover my.pubic hair..

Last edited:
Back