Advice: Sucking with a condom?

So... I might finally have a chance to suck my first cock. I've been messaging a guy I met on Craigslist who lives near me. So far he checks out. He's a married guy, lives in a nice neighborhood, says he's been curious for years and wants a guy to be his regular suck buddy.

I'm still hesitant to suck a random guy without protection and suggested we suck with condoms until we feel comfortable without them. Has anyone given or received head with a condom? Any suggestions? I don't want the experience to suck because of condoms getting in the way, but I'm also more interested in staying safe.

One suggestion is to get to know one another before any sexual intimacy. This allows at least some level of building some trust (or clear signals of lack of trust). It seems that you both have in mind eliminating the condoms once you get better acquainted. So why not just get acquainted in the first place? Another option is to both do current STD testing and share the results. Hope this helps, I don't have any input on oral with a condom...other than to say it sounds really bad ;) Best wishes and hope it works out for you!

One suggestion is to get to know one another before any sexual intimacy. This allows at least some level of building some trust (or clear signals of lack of trust). It seems that you both have in mind eliminating the condoms once you get better acquainted. So why not just get acquainted in the first place? Another option is to both do current STD testing and share the results. Hope this helps, I don't have any input on oral with a condom...other than to say it sounds really bad ;) Best wishes and hope it works out for you!

Totally agree, having sucked cocks belonging to random guys either hook ups or net meets I can say with experience and certainty that oral with condoms is garbage. I like the feel and taste of a cock in my mouth but add a condom and it takes something away for me personally. Normal condoms taste horrible and most of the flavoured ones aren't much better, plus it restricts you from getting the cum you've worked so hard for. I understand safety first but yukonnights has some great suggestions there

Thanks for the replies. I met him tonight and I have officially sucked my first cock! All I can say is WOW. It was everything I fantasized it would be and MORE. He was a real nice guy, kind of nerdy, and after talking to him for a little while I was at ease. Once we started talking about sex and our fantasies I could see his hard on through his shorts. I made a move and he didn't stop me. The skin was so soft and his cock was so hard... and nothing has ever turned me on more than when his cum was shooting into my mouth. It was the hottest sex I've ever had and the strongest orgasm I've ever experienced and all I did was touch myself while I sucked him. We are supposed to meet again in the morning... I can't sleep I'm so excited.

I'd recommend a flavored condom. They actually taste pretty good! Standard condoms work, but certainly aren't candy. But if you're into it, it's still very enjoyable

hi

sucking is best done soon after ejaculation inside rectum. rubber taste if sucked. no thrill if it is removed. catch33.

How do people so readily stick something in their mouth that has just been in an ass?

I'd recommend a flavored condom. They actually taste pretty good! Standard condoms work, but certainly aren't candy. But if you're into it, it's still very enjoyable

I tried it once with a flavoured condom and I'd agree with that recommendation.

Thanks for the replies. I met him tonight and I have officially sucked my first cock! All I can say is WOW. It was everything I fantasized it would be and MORE. He was a real nice guy, kind of nerdy, and after talking to him for a little while I was at ease. Once we started talking about sex and our fantasies I could see his hard on through his shorts. I made a move and he didn't stop me. The skin was so soft and his cock was so hard... and nothing has ever turned me on more than when his cum was shooting into my mouth. It was the hottest sex I've ever had and the strongest orgasm I've ever experienced and all I did was touch myself while I sucked him. We are supposed to meet again in the morning... I can't sleep I'm so excited.

Congratulations on your first cock!!

Hope you had another exiting time

Sounds like you got your answer!!! :D

Back