A bird pooped on my bay window exterior!

Tryharder62

Keep Believing
My cat has been thinking it's a bug or something and for the last 3 days has spent hours trying to jump up and get it. He seems happy and is getting some exercise so I think I will leave it. It's too cold to get on the ladder to clean windows anyway.:cool:

Oh my gosh, 5 years and I noticed I just turned 10,000 posts. Do I get a prize? Thinking about it is a little pathetic isn't it. 2000 posts a year?:eek:

My cat has been thinking it's a bug or something and for the last 3 days has spent hours trying to jump up and get it. He seems happy and is getting some exercise so I think I will leave it. It's too cold to get on the ladder to clean windows anyway.:cool:

Somewhere out there is a bird, who is very pleased with himself.

Anything that keeps the cat entertained is good. It's a cat rule.

Oh my gosh, 5 years and I noticed I just turned 10,000 posts. Do I get a prize? Thinking about it is a little pathetic isn't it. 2000 posts a year?:eek:

Back in the days of dial up people would retire their accounts at 10k posts. Now, that would seem silly.

935_1000.gif

"Why did you slap me?'

You have been ordering the same Pastrami on Rye sandwich for the past five years.

"How about if I order a pickle on the side?"

Now we are getting somewhere...

326_1000.gif

Things could be worse...

Denny

Were all the other posts this entertaining and important?:rolleyes:

Holly crap! I have or we since my wife adds crap on here................ like 6300 posts and none worth reading.

Last edited:
Were all the other posts this entertaining and important?:rolleyes:
Holly crap! I have or we since my wife adds crap on here................ like 6300 posts and none worth reading.

Yep, this is about as exciting and entertaining as I get.:cool:

You know what's fun? Set out a bird feeder for a month, until the birds get used to it. Then move it just inside your bay window.

Today, my cat knocked over a large glass hurricane and a luminara w/ fragrance. Shattered glass everywhere, ruined my candle, and scratched my floors and cabinets.
Can't have nothing nice!!!

Today, my cat knocked over a large glass hurricane and a luminara w/ fragrance. Shattered glass everywhere, ruined my candle, and scratched my floors and cabinets.
Can't have nothing nice!!!

The cat is nice.

LOL

My cat didn't like that I tried to sleep in this morning. He bit my nose. Not hard, but it woke me. He also scratched his head on my new leather cover on my nook and bit two holes in the leather. I know about not having things that are nice.

My cat didn't like that I tried to sleep in this morning. He bit my nose. Not hard, but it woke me. He also scratched his head on my new leather cover on my nook and bit two holes in the leather. I know about not having things that are nice.

you want to wring their necks, but end up giving them chin scratches

you want to wring their necks, but end up giving them chin scratches

Yes, you are exactly right. However, if I die from a fall down the steps it is because of the cat!!! He walks right in front of my feet going downstairs. It's a conspiracy.

Yes, you are exactly right. However, if I die from a fall down the steps it is because of the cat!!! He walks right in front of my feet going downstairs. It's a conspiracy.

Your lucky! My cat used to tackle me just behind the kneecap at the top of the stairs. He had it down to a science on how to take your leg out from under you.

Luckily it was a backsplit house and steps were only 4 or 5 and well carpeted.

I never let him in the bedroom. He would lie under the bed in the morning and savagely attack your ankles when you swung your legs out of bed.

Extremely active at 0600 in the morn as you are getting up and ready for work.

Used to leave a window open so he could come and go. But he always seemed to be around in the morning to attack me.

Had a female room mate who became a better target. She let him in her room and screamed much louder when tackled.

Real arnoldswazakitty! 20lbs and more. HUGE cat!

His name was J.D. Eventually multiple urinary tract blockages got him. Me and my buddy over a few beers commiserated after JD was put down.

Hate those urinary tract blockages. Had a few friends lose their buddies that way.

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.

JD never chewed things or scratched furniture. He was allowed outdoors so may be he got it out of system outside.

Eventually my buddy reclaimed JD for the last few years of his life. Neutered and kept indoors he still didn't destroy things. Slowed down on the attacking humans thing though.

Back